It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 2454 Will Destroy the Middle Class of the U.S.A!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
the whole point of this particular bill (and others) is to inundate the legislators & their staff with an enormous mountain of data... all those points must be satisfactorily answere which is most likely not the case.

see, the idea is to say things in different ways, in many different fashions in many different sections> different articles> different clauses >

so that the bill may indeed say, in one acticle/section/paragraph One Thing....
but then it says later in the massive volume of the bill that the opposite is true....
when it all boils down, the occams razor approach is King... if a complex formula of regulations says you must have a 5Star Energy rating on a existing dwelling...
but a less complicated directive says that owner occupied dwellings are grandfathered in without the need of a 5Star Energy Rating Tag...

which statement is True... or Truer?

arguements can go on indefinitely between the proponents of both persuasions...each making strong & valid claims that 'they are correct'

the people are being taken for a ride here...

bottom line... the letter Hoax is a fabrication by those who refuse to correctly read the labrynth structure of the bill...
some of us are destined to be 'Serfs' in the new class structure,
the elites are the new aristocracy...

there will be strict environment/habitat controls for restricted (conservative) resource use (rationing)...all for the good-of-society !

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This is part of the reason i left my local Tea Party group. Every day one of these types of emails showed up in my inbox and invariably it was forwarded and reforwarded by people reading these things and getting angrier and angrier. It got to the point that at EVERY monthly meeting I was being ostracized and torn-apart for trying to explain to these people that it was false, although I would always provide proof ( the bill, or some other form). I was called everything from a closet liberal to an Obama henchman. I left and didn't look back. The Republican party is getting on my goddamn nerves stirring the pot like this. And it IS the Republican machinations sending these emails out. They muddy the damn waters even though there are REAL and TANGIBLE things that need to be addressed. But no they are trying to get themselves back into office by manipulating already disaffected people with garbage emails. I WANT THEM ALL VOTED OUT! REP AND DEM ALIKE! We can't trust any of them to do the honorable thing anymore. Beware anyone WANTING to be politician.
ADD: Melissa, I am not meaning this towards you. You posted in good faith so you did what you thought was right. Keep it up.

[edit on 9-5-2010 by djvexd]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by skunknuts

While I agree with the sentiment of moving this into the hoax forum I know the Melissa101 wouldn't be the kind of person to post in order with the intent of misleading or propagandizing.
There are some people here with very good intent but who unknowingly post things such as this.
Sorry Melissa, your description of the bill is innacurate and it is not even up for review by the senate. I believe it's stalled in committee. Still, the homeowner provisions are not there to worry about.
Your efforts are still appreciated though

Yeah, for sure. That's why I asked if she wanted to retract before it got moved into hoax. People's emotions are PROFESSIONALLY played upon by fear-mongers w/ an agenda. The OP, after reading her profile, did NOT come off as one of the minions of propagandists and their 'ditto-head' parrots.

Best,
SN

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As pointed out, this chain email has been proven False
www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ THE ARTICLES BEFORE MAKING A THREAD OF THEM ANY MORE???

DO POSTERS EVEN BOTHER READING ANYMORE BEFORE REPLYING???

The OP and the repliers buying into this look like UNEDUCATED, GULLIBLE, FOOLS who REFUSE to read anything before typing. Try READING it and see how FOOLISH you all look.

UNBELIEVABLE!

THIS IS TYPICAL RIGHT-WING FEAR-TACTICS. IT NEVER CEASES!!

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Captain_Sense]

Skunknuts, Obama must be like your super hero or something? I did not mean to step on your toes, if you are that offended please fell free to move to another thread that you agree with. Have you read the entire HR 2454 bill that may pass? This is just one example of what is on the agenda and if it passes we are in TROUBLE. I have and I find what I have posted to be relevant to how the bill reads (although pending). Difference of opinion does not equate ignorance, however becoming so angerd at an oppinion that is not your own does. It is fine if you refuse to see the reality that will hit the Middle Class very soon (well it is already hitting). I suppose sleeping through it would be nice. Sweet dreams....

[edit on 9-5-2010 by Melissa101]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

This has been moved to the hoax forum for a reason.

Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, or part of deceptive schemes on a variety of topics.

Fact-based thinking has nothing to do with one's opinion of Obama....or does it???

Stuff I Don't Like: People who are ignorant and choose to stay that way.

Best,
SN

P.S. The quote you attributed to me was written by another poster

[edit on 5/9/2010 by skunknuts]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join