It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Im new to the board....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Im Rich, I've always been interested in cover-ups, UFO's etc.....its difficult to talk about this stuff to friends, work colleagues etc as they just will not accept the truth or they think Im mad.....and this website is surely the most comprehensive on this subject matter that I have ever seen. The boards will certainly be able all the questions I have been wanting to ask for years!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rickyboy999

Welcome to ATS!!

its difficult to talk about this stuff to friends, work colleagues etc as they just will not accept the truth or they think Im mad

…..Welcome to my world.

Anyway I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and I really do hope you find the answers you're looking for.

Cya around.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS friend.

I hope you find what you are looking for and I hope you contribute some your ideas of cover ups and the like.

~Keeper

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Welcome to the Dark Side young Jedi Warrior. Or somethin like that. Only saw Star Wars the First Episode.
Anyway...
If you need help, i would suggest asking someone not me, because i get on ATS maybe once a day. Naw i could probably help.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Its surprising how people react when I mention to them about 9/11 or UFO's/govt cover ups......my parents get very emotional and even at the point of being angry when I try to tell them whats going on....its strange....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

They probably want to believe it was an act of Terrorism. Who really wants to think/know that their government wont stop to kill a lot of civilians. Civilians of their own country.
As for the UFO's, thats just silly. lol. Im jokin, i believe in them too. Whether or not they are aliens is a different matter.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I've been there with a few friends as well, no matter what you tell them the government is always right, and what you say if it's conspiracy based is always 100% wrong no matter what.

Can get kind of frustrating but at least ATS is here otherwise we would have nowhere to discuss these types of topics that need to be discussed.

ATS

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
My parent's want "evidence" (bless em) of UFO's not realizing that if any government showed a captured ufo craft then other govts would go all out to steal it....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rickyboy999
Im Rich, I've always been interested in cover-ups, UFO's etc.....its difficult to talk about this stuff to friends, work colleagues etc as they just will not accept the truth or they think Im mad.....and this website is surely the most comprehensive on this subject matter that I have ever seen. The boards will certainly be able all the questions I have been wanting to ask for years!

Wow! Reading your post made me more appreciative of having friends that are as open minded as me.
But I`m glad you found the forum, Rich!!

Anyway, welcome on ATS!
I`m looking forward to reading your ideas.

Have fun!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Hi Rich, I'm sure most of us here share the same frustration. I gave up on even mentioning some of the topics covered here with co workers, or friends that just don't get it. Now I only quibble with a select few, and here of course. Anyway just wanted to say welcome to ATS Rich. Could you imagine if we did work together with people here from ATS, our daily productivity level would be down the drain.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hi Ricky, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Hi Ricky, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

Thanks, there is SO MUCH I want to ask!

top topics

join