It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen a dog headed man?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

what I encountered was a very tall (about 6'6" / 7' tall) apparition of what I can only describe as a two-dimensional sort of dogman. It had height and width, and most curious of all, its body shape was in angles � a man's body but with a large dog/wolf's head.

reminds me of some MIB cases.the mechanical 2d aspect anyway.
Also , Marco Polo wrote about dog headed people whilst on his travels, might be worth a look.
www.wunderkabinett.co.uk... hp?/archives/571-Who-are-the-dog-headed-men.htmlMarco Polo wrote about tribes of dog-headed people whilst on his travels I think.

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
This may be an old post but i going to reply to it because i was thinking of making a thread about a "dog headed man". So when I was little, I would always read books on cryptozoology and this one book I read showed of a painting Marco Polo made when traveling. Till this day the picture gives me the creeps it shows a village of dog headed humans conversing with one another over a fire. In the caption below the picture it said something like Marco Polo travelling on boat near an island when he witnessed these dog headed humans. I've searched all over the internet about this subject and have found nothing. So i was wondering if anyone else knows what am talking about or has read this book.

edit on 22-7-2011 by makaveli864 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Very scary OP

Although I dont think the OP's story can be explained by this I wonder if a lot of the stories come from people suffering from Hypertrichosis.

Jo Jo the dog faced man

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c53f6a0b632.jpg[/atsimg]

The condition runs in families so some accounts of DHM islands etc may be encounters with families of people with hypertrichosis...

The hairy family of Burma One record in history concerning congenital hypertrichosis lanuginosa is the hairy family of Burma, a four-generational pedigree of the disease. In 1826, John Crawford was leading a mission for the Governor-General of India through Burma.[34] He tells of meeting a hairy man, Shwe-Maong. Shwe-Maong lived in the court of King Ava and acted as an entertainer.[34] Shwe-Maong had four children: three normal children, and one child with congenital hypertrichosis, named Maphoon.[34] On a second mission to Ava, Maphoon was described as a thirty year old woman with two sons, one of which had hypertrichosis.[34] The affected son was named Maong-Phoset. He had an affected daughter named Mah-Me.[34] Whereas all affected members of the family had dental problems, the unaffected members had perfect teeth.

But then..... link REALLY hoping that's photo shopped....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/087ddc0f90b9.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 22/7/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join