It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discharging Student Loans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
So I am sure I am not the only ATS member who at some point in there travels built up a large amount or even just some amount of student loans.

I came across a Video on You Tube about getting rid of student loans using nothing more then your Birth Certificate. The video is Canadian and basically explained how The Government starts a bond when you are registered at birth. The Bond generates revenue every year. The gentleman in the video (Robert Arthur Menard) states that all birth certificates have a number on them which are essentially Bond Tracking Numbers.

The basis of the video is that with this number on your birth certificate you are able to use the money in this bond to take care of your student loans, among other debts and expenses. It claims that the money from this bond is spent on things which are a benefit to you and your society like roads, hospitals etc. and it will continue to be spent this way until you tell them which benefit to you and society you would like it spent on i.e. school. This all sounds a little fishy to me and too good to be true.

Here's the video: (Robert starts his talk about 1:30 into the video)

I don't know what to think of this, has anyone ever heard or done any research on this subject?
Robert Arthur Menard is a "free man on the land" I haven't looked into that enough to comment on it, but maybe if there is another member that knows a bit about it they can enlighten us.

Anyways what do you guys think? Is this legit? Is it a waste of time? I'd never heard anything about this number on your birth certificate, or a bond being started on your behalf at birth. Would this be true for other country's or perhaps just other country's in the commonwealth?

Has anyone ever come across anything having to do with this guy before? I'm wondering if he is for real or a wack job?

Thanks for reading, hopefully some of you can give some feedback.

[Mod Edit - embed video]

[edit on 8/5/2010 by Sauron]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I don't know if its my computer or your post, but I can't seem to play your video or find it using the link.

However, if this were an option it would be a pretty sweet. Although I'm sure people would have heard about this by now and exploited it, so I'm guessing that this is not true. Besides, how can you just 'create' a bond that generates revenue when you didn't invest any money in the first place.

You say that this video is Canadian; maybe this is something Canada does for its citizens but I doubt it.

I have to say, if such thing existed, I could use it.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NexGenRevolution

Hey thanks for pointing that out. I couldn't get it working so i just edited it to add a link instead.

I've thought about looking further into this as I live in Canada and have hefty student loans. But like you said if this existed why wouldn't it be common knowledge by now? And why would the government do this in the first place?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In the video, Robert is asking people to find this number - some number in green ink - that represents some 'bond record number,' but it seems that nobody has a number like that on their birth certificate. Robert looks for older people to have this number, like the guy who he starts talking about, who apparently is an older guy.

Perhaps this is something from many, many years ago that the Canadian government stopped doing; thats why only the older people have it. I really don't know..

Thanks for the link fix.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Yea that is confusing, cause he points out that the number is on the lady who's certificate he has in his hand. I don't know if he's saying it's something different on the old ones, or that on the old ones it actually lists what that number is, where on the newer birth certificates it just has the number with no explanation of what it is.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
there was another thread on this not too long ago
and it had a web site that you could go to and
put in your BC number and it would tell you
how much money you were worth to the gov.
Well I went and checked and my BC number
was not found.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Heard about this in the US too. Its backed by you. Youre a stock to them...

Thats all.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

So is it possible to do anything about.. me.. as a stock? Money-wise?

Where can you go to find out about your own.. stock.. receipt?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Would be nice if it were that easy.

I did a quick search on the net and came up with this:

ed.gov...

I guess this applies to the U.S..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
So after doing a bit more research I found a couple people talking about this, 1 who was in the process of having his student loans discharged and a lady that has discharged her loans and several other debts as well. I'm gonna get in touch with them and try and get some more info.

I also found all the instructions and forms needed to do this. Seems like a lot of work, but to take care of a $50'000 debt well worth it if it works.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I personally don't think that what this guy is talking about is going to hold water.

However,

I did come across this somewhere:

It has come to my attention that:

- Whereas banks can afford liabilities nine times the amount of their assets, due to customer demands being typically less than deposits held;

- And knowing the above, that the banks operate under fractional reserve banking practices to loan out money exceeding quantity they actually possess;

- That the money loaned is created out of nothing, and is not the product of labor, exchange, or savings, but is newly created money evidenced only by bookkeeping entry and then introduced into circulation;

- That the value of this money, if described as a “loan,” is only in the sense that it can be exchanged for services or goods provided by the community, but being paper, checkbook, or digital money is of negligible intrinsic value;

- That according to the United States Constitution, lawful money is defined as gold or silver coin;

- That the bank is counterfeiting currency by making claims of “money” or “legal tender” without the use of silver or gold;

- Therefore that the bank offered no tangible consideration of its own possession, either in services, materials, or lawful money;

- And because the loans of the bank, whatever the amounts, in reality represent no loss of assets of any tangible value possessed by the loaning institution, and thusly the loans constitute an illegitimate fraud;

- Further, that according to law, a contract not offering consideration from both parties is null and void;

- And having engaged in contract to provide consideration to the borrower, is in breach of contract to deliver lawful money;

- Further, that because the banking system creates the principal but not the interest money, and therefore repayment of previous loans made by the banking system is collectively impossible;

- That contracts that are impossible to be fulfilled cannot be enforced by law;

- Failure to disclose these material facts constitutes fraudulent inducement;

Therefore I hereby repudiate any alleged debt owed to said institution or representative of.

Signature:__________________________________________________________________

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
hmm i have my doubts, but it would be amazing if true, i have a lot of student loan debt and medical debt i would like to pay off, that money would be perfect now, but like i said, i have my doubts that this works.

please op, let me know how your research goes, and if you yourself can get this to work.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 30_seconds

Gee you're going to have to have an awfully good lawyer to hold that one up in court.

Where did you find this?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Yea I definitely will, I sent off a couple emails I'll let you know what I hear back.

As I'm finding more and more information on this it seems there may be comparable programs to this in the states.

new topics

top topics

join