It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian President Cautions Against Potential Threat of War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Russian President Cautions Against Potential Threat of War!

President Dmitry Medvedev warned of the possibility of another massive war during a recent interview, the Kremlin website said Friday.

"Chances remain for massive warfare, because completely different countries coexist in the world with very different considerations of interests," Medvedev was quoted as saying to the Russian newspaper Izvestia.

"A great amount of weapons remain stored in the world, some people still regard war as a solution for their own political problems, and finally, things happen by chance," the president said.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well we already know this for the most part. The question is, what event will be the catalyst to this war. There is so much happening in the world right now. Iran, N/S Korea, Global Economy, etc. Any one of which could be the straw on the camel's back. We are living in a very perilous World at the moment.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Expect to see an maybe Russian/Chinese Military liberation in Western Eupore, including the regions of kosovo and Bonsia and other regions, in the area, if that would happen.

This explains why the usa army have been building in bosnia since 2005 i guess they know it would have happen.

If you dont know, one of the hotels or buildings in bosnia is been turned up as a hub or commanding building for some of the forces.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Not to mention the alleged Missile Deployments in Poland.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know what happens when a depression, and hyperinflation hits the economy. War, and riots start happening. Greece is the preview of what you'll about to see. I mean everywhere. Except isolated nations. The U.S absolutely knows that it would happen, because they planned this event.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Shrukin89]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Shrukin89

The U.S absolutely knows that it would happen, because they planned this event.

What would you suspect the gain to be? In other words, what does the US hope to accomplish in the end result?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by Shrukin89

The U.S absolutely knows that it would happen, because they planned this event.

What would you suspect the gain to be? In other words, what does the US hope to accomplish in the end result?

There would be no gain for us. The rich will be richer and the poor will become poorer. They want to make the nation into a police state, they want to steal everybody's money, they want us to work like sheeple. They wants us on our knees kissing their feet, they want control, they don't care they want us dead, the TPTB bastards and it's sickening. U.S doesn't exist anymore man, U.S doesn't do anything. It's the crooks, that love to spend are controlling the U.S, the media, the bankers, Rockafellers, Bilderbergs, etc. Their only accomplishment is to make our lives miserable. It's expected from crooks like them.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
tad of topic but
Whenever I see a guy that spend's a lot of time debunking some of the rediculus storys on here posting thing's like this, it scares me hehe.

That is an intense moment in history most certainly

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

^ See that? ^

For whatever reason you neglected to include that handy little tool in your last post. So I have no choice but to reply to the "of topic" post and ask to whom were you referring to?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Ah sorry dude, I should bother doing that more often than none, I was referring to you, in a good context.

To be honest it's unpredictable as to how this will all pan out, but statements like this are definetly engaging for the subject and im sure we can expect to see something dramatic in the near future

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Zeropoint

Well Thanks
...I am pretty sure I know what thread you're referring to. Honestly, I don't go out of my way to debunk anything. I truly just read what's posted and come to my own conclusions.

As far as this thread. The Russian President isn't really announcing anything that most of the World doesn't already know. After all we're human, we have the uncanny ability to revert back to our animal instincts at a moments notice.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shrukin89
You know what happens when a depression, and hyperinflation hits the economy. War, and riots start happening. Greece is the preview of what you'll about to see. I mean everywhere. Except isolated nations. The U.S absolutely knows that it would happen, because they planned this event.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Shrukin89]

I agree. History teaches us that war is a solution to economic crisis. The first horseman is bent on conquest. Magog is described as having a hook in their mouth forcing them to build a coalition to invade Israel for the spoils of war. There are a lot of possibilities but it is clear that when nations are on the verge of collapse that the leaders would rather direct the anger outward than inward. They don't typically remember the fact that none of the leaders ever survive the war they start.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Well we already know this for the most part. The question is, what event will be the catalyst to this war. There is so much happening in the world right now. Iran, N/S Korea, Global Economy, etc. Any one of which could be the straw on the camel's back. We are living in a very perilous World at the moment.

Don't forget to mention the US. They are the once on the battlefield right now, fighting a ghost/armed civilians. If any one is likely to be the catalyst it sure would be the US.

If i was a American citizen i would pay extremely close attention to the false flag pretence being played out right now. You know the Bombs been found and all that. Soon a big one will go of. If it does, they will have a story to blame it on.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
What does it matter, really?
The entire Russian establishment is controlled by the very same illuminati satanists that control every single country on the planet.
All wars are fabricated on both sides anyways

Check this site out:

rikijo.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Although the cold war has been over for quite sometime, the US and Russia tend to posture themselves in little political/territorial disputes between other countries for resources and footholds. The largest being Russia's links to Iran vs. America's links to Isreal. Watch how quickly Russia comes to the aid of Iran is something does break out.

top topics

join