It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just to let You know Im here ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hi all ! Been visiting here on a regular basis for some months now , and signed up today , don't know why , but maybe it will be clear or maybe not ...

I like anything that make me think twice about what is being told in the first place , subjects are irrelevant , and I have no heroes here or anyplace else.

I look forward to continue and the discovering of what has been kept secret and hidden , and I for 1 really look forward to disclosure , and the punishment of cheaters and liars , whoever they think they are or have been !

as Bush said so nicely , if they knew what we did , they would drag us down the street to the nearest light pole ...

Ok , I will end it here and excuse me for my typing skills , I'm a Norwegian in Portugal on a Portuguese keyboard.

See Ya around ...

[edit on 7-5-2010 by CosmicIce]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Hi CosmicIce

Welcome to ATS - as you have been around for a while you'll know there' enough breadth to cover most tastes.

Best of luck with the 'foreign' keyboard - in my time I've had to use German and French keyboards - a little frustrating to say the least!

Peace!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicIce

Hi CosmicIce, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Thank you for welcoming me ! yeah these keybords mess with my mind , and with 7 on top it get a little funny in btw.

I will do my best and edit after if I have to.

Now I just have to sharpen my mind so I can give my opinion in some threads here and there ...

Take Care !

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Welcome Cosmicice

If you have been lurking for a while then you will surely have noticed the increase in 'fluff' threads, so I look forward to you helping to restore the balance with some amazing and informative threads and comments.

Nah there's no pressure mate, welcome.

spook

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Thank you Spookfish !

I will do my best to contribute to the site , even if I have to hold back a little on my most radical ideas for the time being , as you say ...it has been some fluffy stuff lately , but who am I to jugde anyones perception of reality , so many issues ranging from hidden planets behind the sun and lightbringers that will enlighten us with fire in 2012 etc.

I like to read anything that is coming from a living being , no matter what or how insane it sound like in the first place ... maybe they are on to something ...

And for sure I smell quickly nonsense or hoaxes when they are presented , as they usually are , just ego building for seconds , and then shame and no fame.

Thanks again and Take care !

top topics

join