It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can i get in contact with ET's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
So, I hear many amazing stories on ATS about people having multi-dimensional beings materialize for them, or getting in contact with off-planet ET's. My question is: how do you do it? As much as i try to meditate, or ask telepathically for them to show themselves to me (i ask nicely), i still seem stuck in my boring life, having no contact with any other 'outside' being. I don't ever have them materialize to me, beam me up outside the rare beaming from the dream state, or even telepathically contact me. It's really annoying because i can feel that they exist and are out there, but i can't get them to show themselves to me or even beam me up and am just left to rot in this miserable existence.

Any advice for me?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by mossme89]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here you go...

Contact away!

[edit on 5/7/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Maybe you should try speaking/writing with less coherence? Try talking to them in a language you barely understand, it seems to be working for some on here.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Awesome! I love it.

I too try, but nothing yet. One day soon. I'm hopeful.

Hey Mossme - you sound a little gloomy, perhaps they want you to be happy first!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Spending time out in the wilderness away from people is a pretty good start. Bring some infrared cameras and goggles for a good nighttime show. You might try contacting them with a little laser. (Don't flash it at airplanes, though!) Hopefully you won't get abducted, either by aliens or human evildoers.

I don't know how much of a camper you are, but if you really want to take a shot at these aliens, overnight camping is a good starting point.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus

I do sound a bit gloomy. But it's hard to be positive when you live in a world that is harsh and like hell. I'm in a bad mood now, but when i try to contact them in a good mood, i'm pretty much always let down. Sometimes i might have a weird abstract dream but other than that, nothing.

Edit: Could a reason why they don’t contact me is because I live in a packed together suburbs with houses very close to each other?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by mossme89]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I kind of live in the wilderness - it's incredibly beautiful and once or twice, I thought I may have seen something, but I can't verify it. At any rate, I'm outside - almost all the time - day time/night time - looking at stars, camera ready, etc. Still nothing - not really any way. Sometimes, I fantasize that one day I'll go down in my basement and there'll be several ET's just sitting on the couch or playing pool and simply say hello to me. That would be great.

Peace

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Deep transcendental meditation is a good method. Some people invoke the aid of psychedelics which I have to admit is a quick route to the 'next level' but the uh.. 'trip' is unpredictable everytime(you never know what will be on the other side of the door until you walk in). Also powerful dissociative substances(ie DXM) can lead to OBE's at high plateau doses. All should use special care when using these. Like they say with alcohol, drink responsibly, and these chemicals are WAY beyond drinking a beer lol.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Regardless of the sarcasm and even though unfortunately true, I got a serious laugh out your post. "Thinks about his sick humor"

To the OP, I have never contacted aliens but have had some amazing experiences concerning UFO sightings. I never had any OOBE's or any telepathic conversation with a ET but as my eyes don't usually lie, I have seen some sh*t if you catch my drift?

Do some research on the Gilliland ranch and head up there. The odds of witnessing something of ET interest are in your favor, generally speaking. That's eventually what I am going to do, hopefully this summer if time and money permits. Good luck with your search for contact.

Edit: Get a high powered spotlight just in case you see anything weird. Believe me it can make a difference and prove you are seeing what you think you might be.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Crossfate]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, what can I say? When everyone's thyroid and parathyroid glands are vibrating away at 62-68 MHz it's kind of loud. So you have to filter it out.
But then they get their brains going and gosh that's a frequency range of 72-90 MHz, and when they're all packed like sardines in a can, cities, it becomes over whelming. At that point all that can be heard over the racket is the lone 80-82 MHz, but this is only found in the brains of exceptional individuals, but then they aren't what are being looked for. Nor are diamonds sought after in sardine cans. They are sought after in the field and the stream, in the cave, in solitude. Only the most exceptional become diamonds, and the rarest are never found. Does that stop the quest, never. Those who in seclusion live, have learned to tune or de-tune their frequencies, 12-27Hz. Try it some time, it pays out dividends.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliyahuHaNave
Well, what can I say? When everyone's thyroid and parathyroid glands are vibrating away at 62-68 MHz it's kind of loud. So you have to filter it out.
But then they get their brains going and gosh that's a frequency range of 72-90 MHz, and when they're all packed like sardines in a can, cities, it becomes over whelming. At that point all that can be heard over the racket is the lone 80-82 MHz, but this is only found in the brains of exceptional individuals, but then they aren't what are being looked for. Nor are diamonds sought after in sardine cans. They are sought after in the field and the stream, in the cave, in solitude. Only the most exceptional become diamonds, and the rarest are never found. Does that stop the quest, never. Those who in seclusion live, have learned to tune or de-tune their frequencies, 12-27Hz. Try it some time, it pays out dividends.

What? I'm sorry i didn't understand a word you said... So are you saying to lower my brain frequency? How?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Start here (I have not read all three, but in one of his books it tells how to make contact.)
Franz Bardon (Just type in franz bardon) Read all three of his books. You can get them at scribd.com
You have to read the books in order.

Franz Bardon - Initiation Into Hermetics
Bardon, Franz - Practice of Magical Evocation
Franz Bardons Quabbalah

Not sure if which comes fist, Quabbalah or magical evocation

If you do study these "They" will be watching you.

Franz Bardon was a good guy. When Hitler asked him to write occult info on Nazism, they gave him two choices write or go to a nazi death camp. He refused to write for their cause and they sent him to a Nazi death camp. He was saved by Russian forces.

Not sure if it works or not (I have not read them yet but will out of curiosity.) but its the closest you will come to true magic and evocation

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Communication is simply modulating frequency. Finding the tone which others long to hear is what is required.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You have to do it telepathic, you know think hard with out poopin your pants, like this.................................................................................
......................................................................................................
..................................................whats that smell?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I can get why you want to contact an ET, but jsut be careful. Because, if you do some good backreading in the UFO threads and such, you will find some pretty disturbing encounters to. I'm sure your going to do whatever you want regardless of whatpeople say (at least I would
) just be careful.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mateandbucky06
I can get why you want to contact an ET, but jsut be careful. Because, if you do some good backreading in the UFO threads and such, you will find some pretty disturbing encounters to. I'm sure your going to do whatever you want regardless of whatpeople say (at least I would
) just be careful.

Agreed. When good ones contact you, there is typically a bad side to it. For example with me I have bad ETs messing with me every day. Causing wierd pains in my body, sending me bad thoughts, mind controlling my conscious energy so I don't enjoye my time etc.

When I was younger I after I read to telepathically vote for intervention on the planet(which they told me they heard btw), I had a few occasions where I spoke to 'anyone listening'. Well they later told me they were listening, and couldn't contact me at the time.

The benevolents make deals with the reptilians and greys about contact. They must get something very lucrative out of that deal because they would very much like to contact numerous people they cannot at this time.

That being said 3 diff types of ETs heard me read your post(to the OP). 1 of them being good, 2 of them being bad.

Hope you get what you want.
Good luck

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The only problem being is the "little grey ETs" 99% of the time wipe away all accounts of the abduction experience from your memory. So even if you got abducted you wouldn't even know it as you'd have no recollection.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Telepathy or will power.

Contact me for further info

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Opening up yourself and your mind to new possibilities, raising your vibrations, meditating, thinking about it, being positive, learning new things, doing research, reading channelings. Anyway, that's what helped me. Not that I would be visited physically or in dreams, but I can at least now see their ships in the sky regularely each night, as they watch over us. I see them, they see me, since they glow back. It's nice, very nice, but I would be happy if I managed to take it to the next level, knowing they are most probably the good ones.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am an ET from the Orion system...

We settled in the hollow interior of earth to avoid assimilation issues with surface dwellers.

All of us are between 12 and 16 feet tall and possess technology 3000 years above your own.

You should see our women... you would break down and cry at the sight.

Admiral Byrd discovered us during operation Highjump in 1947... I didn't meet him but was alive at the time. We live to be thousands of years old.

We would invade and destroy those entrenched enemies that suppress your freedom and natural way of life, but we are a non-violent species.

The trees down here grow to be thousands of feet tall because of increased air density and constant sunlight from the internal reddish sun.

Beings that you would refer to as "dinosaurs" roam freely here. I live in Telekelial just south of the Rainbow city, known by some as Shandri-La.

The elders have been considering sending a few of our young children to the surface to destroy your current hierarchical power structure. Children have this capacity to destroy that leaves us as we become adults. You would have no defense against them. 2012 is the date we have set.

Just kidding.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join