It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will attack the moment it locates Nasrallah's hideout, Al-Rai reports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Israel will attack the moment it locates Nasrallah's hideout, Al-Rai reports

www.nowlebanon.com

An anonymous source told Kuwaiti Al-Rai newspaper in an interview published on Friday that “Israel will launch a war against Lebanon the moment it locates [Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan] Nasrallah’s hideout.”

The source added that the US might have agreed to supply Israel with Heavy Missile Platforms (HMP) and electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weapons.Al-Rai also cited the source as saying that Israel has been discretely deploying its forces along its northern border to be prepared to quickly launch an attack on Lebanon.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
It looks like Israel is on the lookout for Nasrallah and is perhaps aiming for a decapitating strike on Hezbollah's political and ideological leadership, before going for the missiles and rockets. Middle East is a very explosive region where things can change from peace to war time alert in a matter of days,if not hours. However, if there is a new conflict between Israel and Hezbollah this time around, it would be more brutal because of IDF's statements to treat Hezbollah and entire Lebanese government as one entity and the willingness to strike Syria in the eventuality of a new conflict.

www.nowlebanon.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This isn't good news. The situation is dire enough without world war 3 starting aswell.

I wonder if they've taken the time to check for his hideout in Washington DC?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
War 'Zero Hour'

Western sources have uncovered that the "zero hour" for an Israeli attack against Lebanon will start when the Mossad is able to locate the hiding place of Hizbullah chief Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah.

The sources said talk about fears of an Israeli war no longer was exaggerated in view of the "quality" of weapons in Hizbullah's hands.

They said Hizbullah and Hamas, together with Iran and Syria, are capable of taking the initiative against Israel in the event that Tel Aviv remained "silent" about the growing capabilities of the Hizbullah-Hamas-Iran-Syria axis.

But Israel is likely to launch a pre-emptive war to "avoid the biggest danger" – Hizbullah, the sources added.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Damn you beat me by 2 minutes... because I'm slow typing!

Oh boy. War could start at any moment...

And it's not for nothing I say this.

- It's now summer
- Netanyahu has defeated his political opponents that wanted to kick him out, no election for 2 years
- Syria and Iran have been giving solid-fuel Fateh-110 missiles to Hezbollah by the hundreds which can strike Tel-Aviv
- The 8 weeks diplomacy period that Israel said was the limit ended this week.
- There were almost daily flight overs over Lebanon in the last few months
- Iran is doing more military exercises and signed a deal with North Korea to share technologies

And other stuff...

Anyway I hadn't thought of that strategy...killing Nasrallah sure COULD strike a powerful blow to Hezbollah without much damage... and the keyword here is COULD.

The source added that the US might have agreed to supply Israel with Heavy Missile Platforms (HMP) and electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weapons.

Washington has been supervising the performance of the Israeli army since the 2006 July War, the source said, adding that Washington is confident of Israel’s capabilities to strike Hezbollah.

So air power will do the trick eh? Because last time Israel dropped dozens of bunker buster bombs on Hezbollah bunkers and it did squat... so new weapons are deployed? Nuclear bunker buster or the big 20 tons bunker buster that was supposed to be deployed in July-August?

Anyway Hezbollah will have a surprise when the new Israeli tanks come in Lebanon... this time they have the Iron Fist system protecting them.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Connected news...

Security Officials: M-600 Rockets Worry Israel More than Scuds
Well anyone able to rub two braincells together are...

Israel Wants to Hit Syrian Regime more Than A Confrontation with Hizbullah
No you think? IMO if a war breaks out, Israel will attack Syria FOR SURE. Not to mention Nasrallah is probably in Syria...

Nasrallah Urges Shiites, Sunnis to Look Upon Lebanese State as Authority
Does he feel he's gonna get whacked soon? At least he's saying support the Lebanese state, which is great.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
These are dire times. I really hope, although faint it is, that Israel keeps a cool head and doesn't jump the gun. This might pull in other countries into the conflict. Lebanon will carpet Tel-Aviv with the Iranian/Syrian missiles right away. If their intelligence is up to date, their fingers are on the launch button s we speak. This whole M-E situation is so last century.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
No doubt that Israel has been arming itself since the last Lebanon war. But even Hezbollah has acquired enough rockets and missiles since the last time. When, and not if, a war breaks out between these two warring entities, the casualties and damage on the both sides would increase tremendously in a very short period of time. The conflict could very well escalate drastically in the initial short period of time before international community steps in and brokers for ceasefire.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I hope they will find the leadership and that a decapitation will cripple the Hezbollah and give them some peace in [Northern] Israel. Lebanon has them in their government so they deserve nothing less then punishment. Maybe an EMP "carpet" over the country might work and disable all those missiles and send them back to pre-industrial times.While they're at it, they might want to do the same with the source of all that evil and shut that ahmedinejad for once and for all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
if there is a war i will fight on the good side, that being the hezbollah/lebanese side.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
I hope they will find the leadership and that a decapitation will cripple the Hezbollah and give them some peace in [Northern] Israel. Lebanon has them in their government so they deserve nothing less then punishment. Maybe an EMP "carpet" over the country might work and disable all those missiles and send them back to pre-industrial times.While they're at it, they might want to do the same with the source of all that evil and shut that ahmedinejad for once and for all.

Israel is clearly the aggressor since they were established. Hezbollah has never launched the first strike, if you follow all the incidents it all seems like israel started it. lebanon is not the one flying their planes in israeli airspace every day. why punish the people who stand againt evil and oppression? oh yeh this is the new world order, sanctions, weaken the country, starve them to death then attack them and destroy hospitals, water supplies, and food industries. if it wasnt for hezbollah then labanon would have een annexed by the zionist israeli.

those missiles are there for self defence and thank god iran and syria have brain in thier heads.

you obviously have no brain in you're head and you cant see that the zionist believe they must go to war and it will be a global war this time so that thier messiah will come and rule the world from jerusalem. thats why america is in the middle east and Afghanistan. and this war will cause the collapse of the USA.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Do we have this from any other source apart from a Lebonese Newspaper to back this up? Not saying it's not true, but there is always the possibility of bias and propaganda.

I'll have a look but if anyone finds anything that would be great.

If true, this is so not a good sign of things to come. Sides will be taken. This will not just be restricted to these 2 nations.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Israel is clearly the aggressor since they were established. Hezbollah has never launched the first strike, if you follow all the incidents it all seems like israel started it. lebanon is not the one flying their planes in israeli airspace every day. why punish the people who stand againt evil and oppression? oh yeh this is the new world order, sanctions, weaken the country, starve them to death then attack them and destroy hospitals, water supplies, and food industries. if it wasnt for hezbollah then labanon would have een annexed by the zionist israeli.

those missiles are there for self defence and thank god iran and syria have brain in thier heads.

you obviously have no brain in you're head and you cant see that the zionist believe they must go to war and it will be a global war this time so that thier messiah will come and rule the world from jerusalem. thats why america is in the middle east and Afghanistan. and this war will cause the collapse of the USA.

I believe it where the Arab neighbours who rejected the UN mandate for Jeruzalem and a partition state and attacked Israel right after that in the 40's..
Hezbollah was the one to kidnapp Israeli soldiers and fired Katoesja rockets on 12th of july 2006, after that Israel reacted.Keep your facts straight boy, and if you choos their side, be willing to accept their defeat.
History is written by winners not loosers..So i guess you wont be hearing a lot about Nasrallah after a couple of years.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Foppezao]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

and if you choos their side, be willing to accept their defeat.
[edit on 7-5-2010 by Foppezao]

Aha ... the thing is, it is Israel that will fail, MISERABLY.
They just don't know it yet.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by belial259
This isn't good news. The situation is dire enough without world war 3 starting aswell.

I wonder if they've taken the time to check for his hideout in Washington DC?

What an uneducated uninformed statement.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

It was merely a play on Ahmajinedad's recent statements about Osama Bin Laden.

I don't actually think the guy is there or connected to Washington at all.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

My bad... I wish I would have caught the humor.. It was funny..in that light

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by order in chaos

and we all get to watch in HD as the Israelis and leboenese and their counter parts slaughter each other, nothing like watching people spill each others blood,

bright side, Israel will get hit just as hard this time
and so will its neigbours,

maybe we can have peace in the middle east when all we have are corpses laying around.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by illusive man]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
if there is a war i will fight on the good side, that being the hezbollah/lebanese side.

Throwing rocks? Good luck, you'll get what you deserve.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join