It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will attack the moment it locates Nasrallah's hideout, Al-Rai reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by Foppezao
I hope they will find the leadership and that a decapitation will cripple the Hezbollah and give them some peace in [Northern] Israel. Lebanon has them in their government so they deserve nothing less then punishment. Maybe an EMP "carpet" over the country might work and disable all those missiles and send them back to pre-industrial times.While they're at it, they might want to do the same with the source of all that evil and shut that ahmedinejad for once and for all.

Israel is clearly the aggressor since they were established. Hezbollah has never launched the first strike, if you follow all the incidents it all seems like israel started it. lebanon is not the one flying their planes in israeli airspace every day. why punish the people who stand againt evil and oppression? oh yeh this is the new world order, sanctions, weaken the country, starve them to death then attack them and destroy hospitals, water supplies, and food industries. if it wasnt for hezbollah then labanon would have een annexed by the zionist israeli.

those missiles are there for self defence and thank god iran and syria have brain in thier heads.

you obviously have no brain in you're head and you cant see that the zionist believe they must go to war and it will be a global war this time so that thier messiah will come and rule the world from jerusalem. thats why america is in the middle east and Afghanistan. and this war will cause the collapse of the USA.

You are both equally wrong and the rest of the world is getting sick of it. Get it on and over with so the rest of us can move on without both of your groups of idiots. I hope you all just die. Israeli, Syrian, Lebonnese, Iranians, all you that want Armaggeddon, just keep it in your own neighborhood.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
The source added that the US might have agreed to supply Israel with Heavy Missile Platforms (HMP) and electromagnetic pulse (EMP) weapons...

I heard of Heavy Missile Platform in the Star Wars Universe, used a lot during the clone wars. Does this even exist? Sounds like Lebanon just having their daily 2-3 month worry that Israel is going to attack them again. I would not worry too much about this one...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok so let me know if I am a bad person for thinking this?

Honestly Isreal just needs to attack Hezbollah already. Its been building for so long, and its basically being asked for by Hezbollah in Lebanon. And all this commotion is going on and NOTHING has happened but a failed bomb in NYC and missiles sent to Lebanon.

We need to resolve these issues with the people who want us dead (Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, NKorea) so why cant it all just start already???

just a thought

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
Ok so let me know if I am a bad person for thinking this?

Honestly Isreal just needs to attack Hezbollah already. Its been building for so long, and its basically being asked for by Hezbollah in Lebanon. And all this commotion is going on and NOTHING has happened but a failed bomb in NYC and missiles sent to Lebanon.

We need to resolve these issues with the people who want us dead (Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, NKorea) so why cant it all just start already???

just a thought

What exactly, just asking, will be solved by even more killing? They do the usual: other peoples kids will fight angry locals and battle to a stalemate... while all manner of unfortunate kids, women, on-lookers and so on "regretfully" get splattered in schools, hospitals, markets..

There is never a winner, Hezbollah is not going to give up, ever.. or have a change of heart, ever... they will NEVER stop martyring themselves to liberate land they consider "occupied".. it's been theirs for 1000+ years, eh.. if it takes 100 or so years to get back, not a problem. Israel is not going mellow out, or do the world a favor and move to Africa, or just go away, ever... Even after the up-coming body count, the wretched slug political elite will belch on with their stale "poor little victim Israel" Vs "Ugly poopy-head Iran" drama.. nothing ever changes except the number of people killed thanks to politicians.

Amazing that humanity hasn't moved past these barbaric rituals.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

I agree with you completely but do you have a better option? Anybody who knows anything abotu sociological structure shows that Unity is strongest in hatred, and that results in war.

Obviously what is happening now isnt getting us anywhere right?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hezbollah says it's ready for fresh war with Israel

"We are ready for another war and we eagerly await it," says veteran Hezbollah fighter Abu Hadi on a drive through the Bekaa Valley. "We expect the next war to be short. The Israelis will not be able to endure what we will do to them."

Yeah it's gonna be short alright, Israel will nuke you.

"We can always rebuild," he says. "Our dignity is more important than roofs over our heads."

Hezbollah, at least, have the US founders mindset. They will not be slaves or bullied and they fight alongside God. Good for them. Israel have the same mindset... so it's gonna be one hell of a clash.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plan2exist18
reply to post by GovtFlu

I agree with you completely but do you have a better option? Anybody who knows anything abotu sociological structure shows that Unity is strongest in hatred, and that results in war.

Obviously what is happening now isnt getting us anywhere right?

Yea I do... I'd like the rest of the world get sick of the dumb drama and turn the entire area into an international religious demilitarized zone that belongs to no one, and everyone...

There are some 36 million people living in relative peace in California, all of Israel: about 7.6 million... Israel might be cool and all that, but not worth the drama.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join