It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Central Bank Calls For One World Government To Prevent Another Crisis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

It could be that maybe, just maybe, if you put their race, religion, creed, sex, etc. in the information about the person and their character history may unfold to show that such things are possibly connected and not merely a coincidence of their circumstance. It boils down to whether one believes events are related. If it was never pointed out that the same people who were notorious for hijacking planes were responsible allegedly for 9/11 one might think that there's no way to know who's prone to hijack a plane.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Theriot

Although I agree with you that a world government is going to happen, we are not ready for it now. At this point in time we are not being governed, we are being ruled. Greed is off the scale and as a result so is corruption.

To allow these people to establish a global system is to step back centuries in history.

I do not believe that these plans of global enslavement (that's what it is) have changed in any way from ancient times. We have been convinced that it is a thing of the past so TPTB can work towards it without scrutiny.

Serfdom is definitely on the horizon, the bill of sale is being printed through stories like this. Convince people that there's no money, if the public can be manipulated to accept that then the total domination of humanity will have been finally accomplished after thousands of years of trying.

Sure, we have shiny gadgets right now, but look around, everywhere you see talk of how people are going to have to get used to tightening their belts and sacrificing: People are increasingly being sold the idea that they will have to settle for only the essentials instead of the little extras (I'm not talking about extravegances here, just the little things).

Give it a few years and even the few things we still have will be taken away.

Why?

Waste of money. If people can afford to have luxuries then they are obviously retaining too much income, income that can be pocketed by the banks.

A true world government can only come from the people, not governments and certainly not bankers: How can we expect freedom to come from those who wish to control everything?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

If the person involved had simply destroyed the individuals policies then i would have respected it.

I agree...!!! But don't let that overshadow the message "One World Government".

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
But your source obviously does and so the source is automatically suspect. You need to vet your sources man. If the person involved had simply destroyed the individuals policies then i would have respected it.

So basically it seams suspect to you because the author mentioned something about his background?

I don't understand how you can view this as a proper motive to dismiss the article.
The ECB President is indeed of Jewish background. The author didn't make this up.

I for one welcome this kind of information from a statistical viewpoint. I enjoy observing from were the worlds most powerful people come from and in what environment they grew up in.

EDIT TO ADD: you can view the video of Trichet talking about this here.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Ionut]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionut
So basically it seams suspect to you because the author mentioned something about his background?

I don't understand how you can view this as a proper motive to dismiss the article.
The ECB President is indeed of Jewish background. The author didn't make this up.

No he didn't make it up, but to bring it up in such context makes it seem as if an agenda is at hand. If you want to destroy someones argument then please feel free, their religion ha snothing to do with it.

In a scientific context it could be different, for example attacknig a journal that someone deems respectable is a different kettle of fish.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
A one world government is just the logical step in the evolution of politics, or even for mankind. Nations are just made up entities anyhow, you are indoctrinated from birth you are "American", or "German" or whatever country. The main issue of concern is how this one world government is realized, and how much power it should have. Like most significant changes, this process will likely be a long struggle.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by Snowi

Interesting.

And another thing....

The Jewish President of the European Central Bank, Jean-Claude Trichet, told Forbes that global governance is extremely necessary if we want to prevent another financial crisis.

Couldn't help but notice that they stated he was "Jewish." I wonder what the reason for that was.

For instance, when we refer to Ben Bernanke, we don't say, "The Jewish Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke."

Interesting nonetheless.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by David9176]

Well I'll just say that I was put off by the "race" section under science, and it's articles:

www.eutimes.net...

Like this juicy nugget:
"Black people reproducing like dirty roaches: Africa's population to double by 2040 "

Wow - they even go for full-on Helter Skelter.
"What America will look like in the future under Negro rule: 'South Africa Durban – A giant, feces-smeared squatter camp'"

noo, not the least bit racist - "scientific".

B.S.

I would never ever source such an outlet, now Forbes is another matter:

ECB President Favors Global Governance

[edit on 7-5-2010 by wanderingwaldo]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
And who said dead men tell no tales? Aaron Russo (Rest In Peace) predicted all this quite some time ago.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Falcifer]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Falcifer]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Last night I sent this email to Bernie Sander's office in regards to the Audit the Fed bill.

Dear Senator Sanders,

As an informed citizen of this great nation I highly recommend the Ron Paul/DeMint S604 legislation in regards to your decision on Federal Reserve transparency. If you do not endorse this legislation you are harming all of humanity living under the interest bearing debt machine created to suck the pockets of the American taxpayers dry since its inception during the Wilson administration. A full audit will provide WE THE PEOPLE the opportunity to witness the abhorrent lending practices that in recent history have taken their toll on the U.S. populace in near real time, not in a retrospective manner as practiced today. The World knows the raw deal that the fed has served America, and it is time it was acknowledged by our ELECTED officials in government (That's you Bernie). Please sir, do not dilute the bill to succumb to the Jekyll Island crew. I'm sure they (the fed) have been very "persuasive" in their lobbying to have the bill diluted and I encourage you sir, grow a pair and tell them NO, THE BILL READS AS S 604!

Expecting Resolve,

J

This legislation would make or break the fed. If the Fed is exposed, and is forced to dismantle its criminal operations of USURY, we must be vigilant as US citizens to ensure its not replaced by a global currency. The treasury must be solely involved in the issuance of currency, with oversight coming from its only constitutionally mandated source-CONGRESS. The UN, World Bank, IMF, BIS, Fed, and other globalist strategists have plundered this country and used it as a global police force for too long, and at the expense of the US taxpayer.

But its cool, somebody pass me the Kool-Aid, I just love their commercials!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A one world government, banking, religion and dictator is inevitable. The bible refers to it(the system) as the beast. It will happen, now we can see how many different ways they can implement it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join