It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramada Hotel Ghost scares guests.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A TERRIFIED couple were forced to flee a hotel room after spotting a ghostly figure of a weeping girl in the mirror.

The "hysterical" pair, guests at the Ramada Hotel in Watford, England, managed to take a photo of the ghostly image and immediately reported the sighting to hotel staff

www.news.com.au...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It was from The Sun, which in my opinion is no better than the Weekly World News. I've seen enough pictures of spirits in my lifetime to tell you with 98% certainty, that, in my expert opinion, this image of a ghost girl is a 'shopped image.

And besides, if they were so hysterical, why would they stay and take a photo? This screams of a hoax, and discredits those of us who actually do the work and get the photos to prove the existence of this phenomena.

Peace be with you.
-truthseeker

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Looks a fake as a three dollar bill to me!

Why did they take the picture at the angle they did?
Maybe to avoid reflections?
What was the camera lense set at?
This just looks completly phoney to me.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This looks very similar to a "ghost" that was discussed and debunked here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's a new iPhone app that inserts "ghosts" into pics taken on the phone.
This looks like the same image in the mirror at the hotel.
Hotel image: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/195d0d2e9e01.jpg[/atsimg]

Known iPhone app image: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03c6523ce0b.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sure you didn't mean this as a hoax. But unfortunately, it is. And with this iPhone app, we are bound to start seeing a lot more of these in the future.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And now the original article admits it was a hoax, probably perpetrated by the hotel as a publicity stunt.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I have never even seen an iphone, so thanks for informing me of the application to insert ghosts.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh well, sorry guys, thought it might be interesting. Mods please delete time wasting thread.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
Oh well, sorry guys, thought it might be interesting. Mods please delete time wasting thread.

Nah. I don't think it's a time wasting thread. At least maybe it will be helpful in the future as a reference for similar images. There are apparently several at least that the app has that can be inserted.

Just a note to everyone, you should be on the lookout for these ghostly images. They will start popping up everywhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Its a classic fake. You can just tell. Look at the ghost girl and the colour.

top topics

join