It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Show #5 - PODCAST VERSION now available.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

And despite commentary otherwise, I did make it in. Although I was tongue tied as all get out. Usually I stick to water if I plan to call in. Tonight was not a water night. But it was not as bad as it could have been, just Mt. Dew. Still the sugar nabs the palate and tongue.

A topic suggestion for next week some more ATS history (behind the scenes stuff).

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
A tip for those that would call in. You are your own worst critic. You didn't put the certain inflection on a thought? Coughed? A little stutter? No one else notices. Only you. Put the small critic away and come on in and play.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I called in on the show two weeks ago and had a Great time! was a lot of fun and i didn't feel nervous or scared or whatnot so i know you other ATS'rs can do it too..no one will bite your head off..lol..it's OUR show people, give it a shot, you will enjoy yourselves..i know i did

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You guys have new competition in internet radio now...

Aspiring Rush Limbaughs take to Web radio

www.latimes.com...

The number of conservative talk-show hosts appears to be growing online. One even snagged an interview with Republican Karl Rove.

Reporting from Washington
Rock music blared, then faded as the host — in his best talk-radio voice — began throwing out red meat: Tea party poll uncovers liberal bias! Democrats take advantage of black voters! Healthcare reform a sham!

"The whole entire welfare system is designed to enslave you. This whole thing about the healthcare bill, this wasn't about, 'Oh, we really care about these people.' They wanted to enslave more people."

But abruptly, the speaker tossed the microphone to his partner, saying, "You continue. I've got to talk to my kid who knows he shouldn't be talking to me right now and should be in bed."

So it goes with "Two Hours of BS with EJ and the Bear."

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Anyone got the link, for the 5th show ?

i can only find the 4th show.....

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrow001

The site was updated and this show is already there.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yep - I've uploaded it all now - only got up (again!) about half an hour ago! LOL

Info is in the OP of this thread

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

thanks

i've got it on now, bring on another good show

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join