It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONSERVATIVES WIN... UK Election...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

All the OP did was basically take what the polls are saying and make a thread about it.... I think we all knew the Tories would win the majority of seats but hopefully not enough to gain full control.... at least I'm hoping not.

Oh well.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The exit poll suggests the Conservatives+Unionists won't have an overall majority ... or Labour/Liberals either.

What a mess.

I think the Palace will give Labour over the weekend to form some kind of minority government with the Liberals, but the Liberals have already said Brown's got to go. If that happens, Milliband will be appointed by the Cabinet to lead a minority Labour/Liberal government.

If it doesn't happen, Cameron will be sent for on Monday. That's the way I'm thinking.

Either way, Brown's history.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
i really don't like the title of this thread. Misleading and too early.

Why is it misleading(?) it's only what is being stated in the MSM articles and from the betting fraternity who have 'already' collected! We shall see who was right tomorrow.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Im amazed that there are actually people that think that it really matters who gets in government, Id say look at the last Bilderburg meeting.....Cameron wasnt it that visited? I think this video says it all with a smile www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by mr-lizard

All the OP did was basically take what the polls are saying and make a thread about it.... I think we all knew the Tories would win the majority of seats but hopefully not enough to gain full control.... at least I'm hoping not.

Oh well.

Thanks but not just the polls, I found the Dow indicator far more revealing potentially.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Got to say was anyone bothered by the PENCIL VOTE!!! cause
I was!!!

You go Vote and there is a pencil......nope not a pen a stupid pencil..I asked the staff if they had a pen......No they did not!!

Why PENCIL to VOTE???????

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard I agree, for nonbrits specifically, i dont really know an awful lot about exit polls, historically are they generally correct, can someone tell me.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ulala
The exit poll suggests the Conservatives+Unionists won't have an overall majority ... or Labour/Liberals either.

What a mess.

I think the Palace will give Labour over the weekend to form some kind of minority government with the Liberals, but the Liberals have already said Brown's got to go. If that happens, Milliband will be appointed by the Cabinet to lead a minority Labour/Liberal government.

If it doesn't happen, Cameron will be sent for on Monday. That's the way I'm thinking.

Either way, Brown's history.

Deliberately organised chaos, out of which comes the intended order?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ulala

Yep. I agree... If it does happen, Its going to be fun watching how long the party does last.. A year? Then another General election?

Total FUBAR if that happens!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by Velvet1

Got to say was anyone bothered by the PENCIL VOTE!!! cause
I was!!!

You go Vote and there is a pencil......nope not a pen a stupid pencil..I asked the staff if they had a pen......No they did not!!

Why PENCIL to VOTE???????

Oooh, The mind boggles at old ladies in blue tweed busily using rubbers! ; ))

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

Stop with knitting Velvet!!!.................did you vote with a pencil or a pen?

link   
???? And your surprised by this? It's a game...Both party's are run by the same arrogant people...When will everyone learn! This is ridiculous...

link   

Originally posted by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire
reply to post by Ulala

Yep. I agree... If it does happen, Its going to be fun watching how long the party does last.. A year? Then another General election?

Total FUBAR if that happens!

Agreed...

Whoever gets the HOT seat, those cuts are going to be so deep they will more than likely force another election just from the protests alone.

Cameron the hatchet, Clegg the psychedelic option?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vesta

Pencil.

Hmm...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by Velvet1

Stop with knitting Velvet!!!.................did you vote with a pencil or a pen?

I voted using my index finger, plunged into indelible ink!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
???? And your surprised by this? It's a game...Both party's are run by the same arrogant people...When will everyone learn! This is ridiculous...

I didn't like to use the old adage of; Doesn't matter who you vote for, the Government always wins!

Calm yourself all that huffing and puffing could set you off on one! ; )

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah I was worried too.... I nearly said something about why they wrote my number on their sheet in pencil and I had to use a Pencil in the booth too....

I actually met my dad at the Polling station today and when we came out the first thing I said was "I bet they rub-out our votes and pencil in Tories" I live in a Tory area.

I really was a little put off by the fact that they were writing in pencil and the pencils had a rubber on the end of them too.... :shk: :shk:

Oh well.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Velvet1

lol thanks for those kind words...That helped a bit

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmodromia tis parnasida
Im amazed that there are actually people that think that it really matters who gets in government, Id say look at the last Bilderburg meeting.....Cameron wasnt it that visited? I think this video says it all with a smile www.youtube.com...

If this thread goes towards the conspiracy side of politics then it will be one hell of a long one, especially if you start with Bilderberg operations.

2010 attendees, if this list is correct?

www.somethingmustbreak.net...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Morons on Sky News complaining about how they have not been able to vote because doors are shut.

Err.. its 10pm for a reason and if they are dumb enough to leave it until the last minute then thats their fault.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join