It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo on public NASA server showing UFO near Hubble?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Photo on public NASA server showing UFO near Hubble?

www.youtube.com

In 1999 NASA has sent the STS-103 mission to make repairs in the Hubble telescope. The onboard cam of the shuttle caught some large anomalous objects on geo-stationary orbit that, hell no, are debris, satellites, imagery glitch, lens flare or any man made artifact. IMO these images are the smoking gun proof that there are several extraterrestrial spaceships orbiting Earth, by some reason and the space agencies know exactly why.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.godlikeproductions.com
spaceflight.nasa.gov

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I haven't posted before so I wanted to introduce myself here with what I hope is a solid, good thread. Searched but didn't find this photo on ATS, but if it's been discussed before I apologize!

This Youtube vid is from undercoveralien, and his stuff is often provocative. I went to the NASA site and downloaded my own version of this photo in hi res --- it exists, it's there:

eol.jsc.nasa.gov...

if you zoom in you can also see what to me appears to be battle damage? scorch marks? in the open areas of the hull. could be wrong, but it is *very* interesting stuff. more sites below.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Interesting images.

Has the possibility that they it could be just regular space debris been ruled out. We have a lot of junk floating around up there these days.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Look at the 2nd pic. The up close shot.

That thing looks EXACTLY like the USS Enterprise from Star Trek

What the hell???

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
For once, I'm intrigued. I can usually spot the pointless (lights in the sky) ones quite quickly.

There's definitely some sort of mass to those objects, but without the original images (not this crappy, sensationalistic youtube vid) there is literally no way of knowing what they could be.

Probably space junk though, reflecting the light source that is illuminating the telescope.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This was discussed the other day (sorry to rain on your parade) I think the general consensus reached was that it's a reflection, caused from taking the picture from behind the glass window. There are other reflections in the image, so it's quite a good rebuttle for the picture.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The last pic in that video REALLLY looks like a reflection of instruments inside the shuttle on the interior window surface. I have a suspicion that is the same story with the other pics, but Im no expert.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks to a certain member for pointing out to me that this is not the same topic as I had previously linked.

Thread opened back up for discussion

[edit on May 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Wow! Here's the mothership!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1369e3cd6bb1.png[/atsimg]

Yes, It's a reflection
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a48966247ff9.png[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If it is a reflection, what is it a reflection of? Any pictures of the interior for comparrison?

Otherwise the way the object is illuminated suggest it was illuminated from underneath, and not from above, which I presume it would have been had it been inside.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I just couldn't resist the following. This is for Phage

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ede66168ea56.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
I just couldn't resist the following. This is for Phage

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ede66168ea56.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm convinced, If that isn't undeniable proof I don't know what is. Finally all those things tied together in a single cohesive image that makes it both easy to understand and un-debunkable. The UFO issue solved!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have to agree with you, Phage. If that was a craft beyond Hubble, why is it not brilliantly illuminated by the sun, as Hubble is? It's very dimly illuminated, as is the window frame visible bottom left.

Besides, given the stupendously well documented penchant that NASA have for airbrushing out anything that might even be slightly difficult to explain from their publicly released imagery, an oversight on this scale would be pretty hard to countenance.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Please DO NOT link the Hopi Legend with Nibiru!

Nibiru is not mentioned in the legend and is not a word known among the Hopi's in relation to any of the stories passed down..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting photos. Is there a resident debunker of all the photos posted on ats with non ranting explanations as to why or why not these are real?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Whooaa! Slow down turbo! I merely posted that as a joke because Phage despises the subject, I just happen to include as much as I could regarding all the different prophesies.

Was not my intent to offend you.

I PROMISE never to associate Hopi stuff with Nibiru stuff ever again.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

sorry but I do get bothered when people associate crack pot theories with cultures they don't belong with. People read that and then they think its a part of the legend. It's not. you have to be careful what you post because there is no limit to gullible.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The first thing I've got to get off my chest to you people who make these youtube videos is to stop captioning through the whole video. Over titled videos are irritating and unprofessional and never interesting nor compelling to those with iqs greater than 50!!! Well, that's what my angry man inside says. Seriously though... Don't be shy and TALK in your natural voice. We don't care if you are 6 or 85 years old and sound like the opposite sex or what not. Come on put some personality in it!

OK...
A lot of people saying it's reflections of light from inside, behind the glass.

I agree that it is what it looks like but I do have to question the intelligence of whoever designed the instrument panels and console lighting.

It's been proven time and time again that only red and shades of it like orange & purple are acceptable for low light conditions as they allow your eye to be relaxed as if it was in darkness and allowing for little adjustment when looking at other things in the vicinity.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Atlantican]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

The shuttle cabin is not really a low light environment, not when the shuttle is in daylight. It is, in the image in question.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fergu
If it is a reflection, what is it a reflection of? Any pictures of the interior for comparrison?

This image showed up on a thread recently that went MIA and i signed up to ATS specifically to ask this very question.

Can we get any images of the interior of the ship these photos were taken from? This is a head scratcher.

Also note if you look closely at this "mothership" you'll see there are two layers to it, one blue, one orange, they are infact identical and support that it's just a reflection (I'm suggesting it's because of two layers of glass creating two reflections of the same object with different shades of color)

Originally posted by Karilla
Besides, given the stupendously well documented penchant that NASA have for airbrushing out anything that might even be slightly difficult to explain from their publicly released imagery, an oversight on this scale would be pretty hard to countenance.

Agreed. Another strong argument this is nothing but a reflection of instruments inside the ship this image originated from.

I would also like to bring up the fact these photos are from 2006 (needs confirmation). Why is this revelation only occurring now?

Would really love some more info on this one.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by noomy]

[edit on 6/5/2010 by noomy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join