It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Event Horizon (Wilcock new film)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I can't comment on his vids 'cos I can't be bothered to watch them. But he is making money out of the 2012 nonsense.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
I can't comment on his vids 'cos I can't be bothered to watch them. But he is making money out of the 2012 nonsense.

Then don't buy his book?

Since when is making money a bad thing? It's not like he's cheating people.. He does a lot of work, and it's "interesting", whether he is right or wrong.

He also does a lot of work for free (like this video and the last one)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Man...some people seem to rather hate this guy...I'd never watched his videos before, so I thought I'd give it a go...and I have to say, whether he smokes pot, whether his arguments develop and grow rapidly or at a slow and boring pace, whether he uses other peoples ideas, and whether there is anything to this 2012 prophecy...makes no difference...I find his lectures quite enjoyable and extremely interesting. He provides new angles and ways of looking at things which I hadn't considered before, and he does make some compelling arguments...furthermore, he does it all in way which people can find interesting and entertaining, allowing what I believe to be important messages, reach the people.

If he smokes (or did smoke) weed - good on him
If he likes to take time develop a case and build a body of evidence - good for him
If he likes to do research and integrate other theories with his own - good for him
If he believes a massive and positive shift will take place on 2012 - good for him

[edit on 7/5/10 by CHA0S]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
We all have to make money don't we so what is wrong with the way he is making it.

It look like you rather see the banks make it or take it from you instead.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Man...some people seem to rather hate this guy...I'd never watched his videos before, so I thought I'd give it a go...and I have to say, whether he smokes pot, whether his arguments develop and grow rapidly or at a slow and boring pace, whether he uses other peoples ideas, and whether there is anything to this 2012 prophecy...makes no difference...I find his lectures quite enjoyable and extremely interesting. He provides new angles and ways of looking at things which I hadn't considered before, and he does make some compelling arguments...furthermore, he does it all in way which people can find interesting and entertaining, allowing what I believe to be important messages, reach the people.

If he likes to take time develop a case and build a body of evidence - good for him
If he likes to do research and integrate other theories with his own - good for him
If he believes a massive and positive shift will take place on 2012 - good for him

Excellent response... I don't understand why people come to a CONSPIRACY website to simply make fun and bash conspiracy theorists.. and like him or not, Wilcock actually backs his stuff up .. Simply because it's not backed up with PhD credentials and mainstream science doesn't make it any less real..

Perhaps if the world would open its eyes and realize that maybe all is NOT as it seems, we'd break away from only believing what "science" tells us to believe and learn that there is a whole new and interesting world of things going on around us! Now THAT sounds a lot more exciting to me!

It's easy for people to simply get on here and quote somebody else as saying "so and so is a drug user" .. "so and so does this" .. "so and so does that".. Me, I don't know the guy. I'm relatively certain that none of YOU know him.... So, to get on here and sling venom about crap like that simply because it's not something that YOU are in to is ridiculous and makes you sound equally as ridiculous... I could get on here any day of the week and just as easily google rumors of ANY mainstream scholars and post them on here as truth and insist that what they say is rubbish.. In the end, what does it do? Nothing..

Free your minds and listen to all versions of everything.. It doesn't require verbal assaults and internet rumors.. Just listen to it and if it resonates with you, accept it.. If not, move on.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Yeah there seem to be a rather wide spectrum of opinions about david, which isn´t really surprising.

But lets keep the personal stuff out of the discussion and look at the facts (or supposed facts) that he presented.

I still would like to get some opinions about the planets changing as well thing.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Thank you for posting these, I'm really enjoying them a lot.
I hope others have the time to take a listen too.

peace

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rizla

This wilcock guy is a good speaker, but I still cant figure out if he's really really intelligent or really really dumb. The amount of stuff he is talking about has put me into information overload, i think he may have just brainwashed me.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I feel like I've been hit by a pseudoscience bomb or something, so much nonsense in so little time.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by rizla

This wilcock guy is a good speaker, but I still cant figure out if he's really really intelligent or really really dumb. The amount of stuff he is talking about has put me into information overload, i think he may have just brainwashed me.

If it doesn't resonate with you, ignore it, if it does resonate with you, keep it.
We all will find truth from within, not from an outside source. Go with your intuition.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

I agree, I watch his videos and do enjoy most of them , but that doesnt mean I belive eveything he is saying. I just find it mind expanding so to speak.

It beats watching some sceptic go on and on about how impossible this or that is , closed mind thinking.....

I dont belive any one person has all the answers , everyone has a small part of the puzzle and those useing closed mind thinking may never uncover it.....kinda sad I suppose...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I really enjoyed these videos, from 2-4, he put a lot of his heart in them along with good research. The history of the crop circles was very interesting. Also, in video 2, there was a crop circle that appeared that showed the sun enlarged, to Venus, which I believe is expanded consciousness. In the end his emphasis is on Higher Self, and connecting to your Self. And Forgiveness, its time to move beyond karmic debt to forgiveness of all, including tptb and ourselves always.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla

So does Marshall Masters with his surviving 2012 series.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
What I found most interesting was about the ancient sites, and how they are all built along ley lines, and all those structures that are used for meditation like the dolmer and mounds - very cool. Also what he said about the pyramid, that when it was in its functioning state it sent out concentric circles of energy (i think thats what he said). This correlates with a dream I had before I had even heard of this theory. I had a dream in which I time-travelled into the past and was at the pyramids where a great battle was taking place, like a battle amongst samurai warriors. The pyramids were emanating energy from the apex in concentric circles that expanded outwards as far as the eye could see. Each time one of these energy waves swept through my body I basically felt energised, and it felt really good, clean and pure. It was like breathing in prana whilst meditating, the air was so fresh to breathe in. I really hope this is the true function of the pyramids and that we can re-create/re-activate them. That feeling was so joyful and memorable I want to experience it again.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In response to the egg thing, the study didn't say the laser fertilized the egg I believe, but that the egg was already fertilized and the laser/energy changed the DNA to reflect the new Type. Here is one link. I'll have to read up on it more.

Russian DNA Experiments

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This shift is going to happen, and there's a quality to the sunlight, to the energy outside that can felt with frequency increases, that is wonderful. Outside is the place to be right now. And to hold the image of shifting in our minds, of healing all, feeding all, redistributing to all, throwing off the locks and chains and all the programming, captilialism, fascism, communism, left and right(ism), because its about freedom, and cooperation/sharing, and progress/learning/growth, all at the same time, always.

Hold light over this planet and see shifts occuring daily, leaps into eden, eutopia. See Africa, equal, and progressive, earth ship eco village homes, laden with fruit, and food, beamships in their back yard and teleporters for everyone. See yourself visiting your friends in Africa, and all the kids dirt biking safaris, sharing recipes and crafts, and see them visiting you, barbecuing in the back, bounty, abundance, clean technology, simple enduring beauty, communing with nature, pavement disappearing.

Envision, the leaders, the black ops, the banksters, knowing this was tugging at their hearts and they release everything, all funds, all healing, all technology, all control, and begin their way back home.

We can hold this image, even in a disaster, and especially in a disaster. And we could drop these political stripes and entrenched programming enough to stop paying tithes to churches, but start working on feeding the world, getting basic water, food, seed kits, clean energy and even land for many people to build alternative homes on and recycle water, this is a shift that draw a shift. Because if we doing that now, the shift would already be here, and we'd all be shifting channels.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Two words: Bull Crap.

Lets see he's reaction on January 2013 when nothing happens.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am currently watching this right now!! I love this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join