It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the biggest "no-brainer" in US History?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

Except the OP flat out tied this in with people who "support" illegal immigration and demanded they defend themselves. In that sense the poster is certainly on topic.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I bet he thinks Usa is Babylon, so end of Usa. He's obviously a Usa hater.

Originally posted by antonia

Except the OP flat out tied this in with people who "support" illegal immigration and demanded they defend themselves. In that sense the poster is certainly on topic.

No he wasn't and his statements are still wrong.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by TruthSeeker8300]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300

You speak as if native south and north Americans didn't fight with each other, but they did. It was the Spaniards that came to South America and the Mexicans are a mix of Spanish blood. They are not full blooded native American. This is not 'their land'. There is even evidence that there were white people in southern America before the natives.

Yeah, it's not like China is one of the world's biggest polluters. It's all the 'white people's ' fault. We're also responsible for Africa. We're responsible for all the drugs and whores in South America. We're responsible for the corruption in Mexico. We're responsible for it all.

None of the white people alive today owned slaves you idiot. You want to talk about murder and enslavement? There is murder and enslavement of some form going on day after day in South America. Human trafficking, the drug cartels and on and on. You've done nothing but show your great ignorance.

Most of all the crap you said is true, white people are the biggest drug dealers on planet Earth, and all that stuff China is producing is for who? U.S.A
www.uschina.org...
get a clue.

A few natives fight a few other Natives yes, no one gives a damn, white people fight other white people,(Germans vs Khazars) the rest of the world doesn't give a damn.
White people didn't come to save Natives from themselves like they try to make it seem. Yes they were better off without whites in the land.

Africa? white people own all the mines, it's amazing the amount of diamonds and gold coming out of Africa into the white mans hands but it's easier to find a pack a Cigarettes, Birth control and Condoms made by white man than it is to find food in Africa, and thats on purpose.

Get a clue man, yes you white people are responsible for it all, everyone in the world knows it except for the lower peon non-ruling whites.

People didn't forget who recently stole a whole continent, bullied the rest of the world, enslaved millions of people for 400 years, and who were the first and only people to use Nuclear weapons of mass destruction on this planet?

White people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by End Of Babylon

You speak as if native south and north Americans didn't fight with each other, but they did. It was the Spaniards that came to South America and the Mexicans are a mix of Spanish blood. They are not full blooded native American. This is not 'their land'. There is even evidence that there were white people in southern America before the natives.

Yeah, it's not like China is one of the world's biggest polluters. It's all the 'white people's ' fault. We're also responsible for Africa. We're responsible for all the drugs and whores in South America. We're responsible for the corruption in Mexico. We're responsible for it all.

None of the white people alive today owned slaves you idiot. You want to talk about murder and enslavement? There is murder and enslavement of some form going on day after day in South America. Human trafficking, the drug cartels and on and on. You've done nothing but show your great ignorance.

Everything you said is true. I am actually an indoctrinated, self hating hypocrite. I'm so willfully blind and ignorant, so I can blame white people. After all, if a person can blame white people for all the problem's in the world, why bother facing the real problem? I can just be a lazy ass with the brain of a peanut.

It's nice for you to admit it.
But you didn't tell me any thing I didn't already know chump. Of course I edited your words, but I know it's what you really want to say. It's ok, baby steps! One thing I did laugh about is the fact you said everyone else in the world knows this except for non ruling whites. LOL.

I have friends in other countries, my girlfriend is in Beijing, China. my friends sure aren't blaming 'white people', they are more educated than you. My gf knows the evil of her government and hates the party. I've a friend in Tehran, Iran and she hates the government. I also have friends in Pakistan and they know the truth too. You're just a sicko with an agenda.

To tell you the truth, to blame the whites for it all is really stupid. To truly think that white people are to be blamed shows you really don't use your brain.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112

If you want to address the here and now, where an illegal immigrant, convicted and deported multiple times, can get tanked behind the wheel with seeming impunity and kill someone I'm all ears. If not, go troll somewhere else.

Isn't this exactly what the white man did when he came to America?
Deported from Britain because they were a bunch of low life gutter rats, Illegally Immigrate got drunk of money and power and then recklessly killed someone else.

By the way the white man is so concerned about Mexicans breaking laws when he himself doesn't follow his own Laws.
Nothing but proud hypocrites.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Between 11 and 15 percent of the people murdered in the US each year are killed by ILLEGAL ALIENS! That is 2,150 Americans murdered by illegals.
Two thirds of all FELONY fugitive warrants are for illegal aliens.

Stopping people who are obviously Mexican and inquiring of their immigration status is not racial profiling. IT IS GOOD LAW ENFORCEMENT.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Isn't this exactly what the white man did when he came to America?
Deported from Britain because they were a bunch of low life gutter rats, Illegally Immigrate got drunk of money and power and then recklessly killed someone else.

By the way the white man is so concerned about Mexicans breaking laws when he himself doesn't follow his own Laws.
Nothing but proud hypocrites.

Illegal immigration isn't just about Mexicans, Hispanics or all people just from South America. It includes anyone from any country living here illegally.

It wasn't illegal immigration when Europeans came here because there was no law. This wasn't a country. So again you show your stupidity. I'm putting you on ignore because it's obvious you are not open to intelligent discussion. You're controlled by emotions. Not logic, not facts.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Did you see the news links at the bottom of the article? Disgusting.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I have friends in other countries, my girlfriend is from China and they are more educated and know a lot more than you. She knows the evil of her government. She hates the party. I've a friend in Tehran, Iran and she hates the government. I also have friends in Pakistan and they know the truth too. You're just a sicko with an agenda.

Didn't read whatever garbage you wrote but this paragraph.

Your fake girl friend, in China, who you think is more educated than me, knows the evil of her government, yet neither of you know who got U.S most favored nation 10 years in a row?

So China being U.S most favored nation 10 years in a row and she's stuck wondering why her government is evil?

You two make a great couple.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
The only problem I see with illegals, is that they are here illegally and many want to push their culture. The biggest problem is sissy politicians and there sissy constituents that are so afraid of upsetting someone as that person might retalliate with words and damage their pathetic egos.

Kick em out, lock down the border, work on immigration reform, and welcome them with open arms when they come back legally. I am sick of hearing how it is OK that they don't speak english, they want us to celebrate their culture, send the U.S. dollar back to their country, and the rest of the list that the apologists have been brainwashed to believe in. A country cannot stand long with completely open borders. Especially our with the numerous enemies we have.

Here are a few more of our problems by these panty wastes as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by ventian]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have friends in other countries, my girlfriend is from China and they are more educated and know a lot more than you. She knows the evil of her government. She hates the party. I've a friend in Tehran, Iran and she hates the government. I also have friends in Pakistan and they know the truth too. You're just a sicko with an agenda.

Didn't read whatever garbage you wrote but this paragraph.

Your fake girl friend, in China, who you think is more educated than me, knows the evil of her government, yet neither of you know who got U.S most favored nation 10 years in a row?

So China being U.S most favored nation 10 years in a row and she's stuck wondering why her government is evil?

You two make a great couple.

Well she certainly isn't fake and she doesn't wonder why her government is evil. She sure doesn't blame it on the 'white people'. Unlike you, she uses her brain. Cause you see, anyone that would single out an ethic group for all the problems in the world surely must not be using their brain. You've done nothing but show what a stupid person you are. This is my last reply to you because I don't prefer speaking to brick walls.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

It wasn't illegal immigration when Europeans came here because there was no law. This wasn't a country. So again you show your stupidity. I'm putting you on ignore because it's obvious you are not open to intelligent discussion. You're controlled by emotions. Not logic, not facts.

And then white people wonder why the rest of the world has nukes targeting them.
Typical proud white American.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How has this thread progressed to open racism? Please friends, do not attack one another on the basis of a base and immaterial facet of physical appearance. Whether you believe the accusations you hurl are rooted in fact or not, and whether there is even firm evidence and proof thereof or not, saying, "Typical _________ ________ ________" to anyone whilst including ethnic labels in the sentence is racist in my opinion.

The ideological debate herein is perfectly sufficient to fuel enough animosity as it is without the inclusion of open racism as well. I am steadfastly opposed to profiling of any kind, regardless of what the victim thereof's skin tone or place of origin might be. Likewise, there are those who hold the opinion (which I respect, despite disagreeing with it personally) that profiling works and is necessary, and I would expect that they believe if it is effective, it should be applicable regardless of ethnicity, correct?

So can we not discuss these issues in a spirit of civility, respect, decorum, and fellowship, however great the differences between our respective opinions might be, without descending into open racism?

I don't mean to sound melodramatic, but I beseech my fellow members to consider this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I'm all for it. End of Babylon has been the one prejudice towards an ethnic group. Illegal immigration covers anyone in this country illegally, not just from Mexico or South America. Perhaps people that have arrived here from other countries should have their papers ready to show to any police officer that may stop and ask for proof on their right to being here. Whether it is a tourist, a person working from abroad, any thing.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by End Of Babylon

Yes, because as we all know, what is now Central and South America were founded and developed by peace-loving Spanish conquistadors who had nothing but the best interests of the existing natives at heart

This argument is tired. Every civilized nation on Earth owes its existence in part to conquest and opression...

Regardless, that doesn't change the fact that this thread was started because an illegal immigrant with no sense of respect for this country or its laws, who is a habitual offender and has been deported numerous times, got tanked behind the wheel yet again and killed someone. Try at the very least to keep it on topic.

Wait a sec? You think the Spanish conquers are Hispanics?
The Spaniards were white people. Hispanics are Natives that were already living in the land before white people came to slaughter.

Hispanics / Natives are the same people, they came to the Western Hemisphere at the same time. Calling them Natives and Hispanics was just another label attempt to split them apart during slavery and standard when culture wiping.
The whole continent was stolen, the people conquered and oppressed.

Spaniards are white people. The natives allowed Cortez to conquer them all with a hundred men, because he had a red beard, (gotta be pretty white) just like Kukulkan, their version of Christ.

"Hispanics" (Is that the politically correct term now? Or is it Latino? Or Chicano? Or Mexican-American? Or Cholo?) are not the "natives" as you seem to think, but a bastardized race. When the conquistadores came, they killed all the natives who were smart, strong, good fighters, or good at basically anything. Then they interbred with the dregs who were left over, spawning the "hispanics". Nice heritage to be all proud of.

I live in Mexico, so I know first hand about every variation of mestizo, Mayan mixture, etc down here, and what they think of each other, and what the Mayans (who actually ARE the natives) think of the rest of the Mexicans, and what all the Mexicans think of the Mayans, etc. etc.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ya honestly guys lets get off the subject of Cortez and American History, that wasnt what was intended, some of these comments make me *facepalm*

Stay on the topic at hand

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

You know Antonia you are absolutely correct. I'm not being sarcastic either. I thought his was a vain attempt to derail the thread. I realize now that it was a vain attempt to justify the actions of illegals. Thankyou for that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join