It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one can just up and leave the U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
You can't do it. You need another country to grant you citizenship. Now why would they do that? You tell me, why would they do that for you to be their new citizen?

Don't you perceive the big picture? The U.S. wants to run as many of its citizens out. That's why this country has gotten worse. Hell, all countries around this time have gotten worse, and are prolly all out to run their citizens out. So that means you aren't getting in anywhere else they want citizens out too. So sit tight, and enjoy the madness. Or, you could change the country by using your mind. Mind over matters. Population is a problem. The job ratio to people is how it is a problem. It is less jobs than there are people, you must understand by now.

Which of you intend on leaving the U.S? What is the reason behind that? Do you think that the country you want to get into will accept you or leave you wondering in a daze?

I live right here in Detroit. If I wanted to I could easily cross over into Canada one stormy night by a raft with an engine. Stormy night so the coast guard more than likely wont see me. Cover the top and myself so the rain wont sink me, but fall off into the water, though it shouldn't take long to reach Canada judging from the distance I've seen from Detroit to Canada across the river. But I don't want to go live in Canada, for I'm no coward, I'd rather change the U.S. and live in some other state while doing so still as always. But if I ever did cross that way into Canada it would have to be for a damn good reason. And I would start off as a bum that works himself up into knowing the place and living well off. Ha. Wisdom doesn't grow on trees, it grows on the minds. And dark stormy nights act as the perfect disguise to do away with what certain of you may call crimes. They just don't come wiser than me. One can only be their own first and last one.

Which of you keep telling people to leave the U.S. if they don't like it here? Why not tell them to change the U.S. if they don't like it here? What's up with you, huh?

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Its not the citizens that I want run out, it is the non Citizens aka ILLEGALS.

You see the Illegals already have a country they are citizens off, its just not this one.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Don't worry about leaving Amerika. Soon you will wish you could leave the planet. But you are here and you can't leave.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Actually I thought that the US govt. doesn't want people to leave. That is why they passed those laws that make it you have to leave a certain percentage of your money in an american bank if it's being transfered to another countries bank. And if you give up your citizenship you have to pay an amount of money to leave. Also we are the only country in the world I know of that taxes it's people no matter where they work in the world, for the privelage of having the American stamp on said person. They don't want you to leave they want you to stay, along with your money.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

They don't care where you go as long as your money stays here. I agree with the OP, it's the moral choice in staying and trying to make a difference. hell, I think most people are here on ATS because they are desperately trying to make a difference. We feel if we can impact enough minds that just maybe something will happen. It just might.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Course not, if it was that easy then the laws and possiblities of America would be differant, but if it was truely a One world then we would have been able to Truely move about the world in the 70's, instead we are fear induced. Sickens me but I am sure many things sicken who ever where ever a certain individuel is pissed, there is just to many possibilites and people to please...

Besides who would want to leave? I am stuck here and you should be too!!! Besides America is freedom and without it makes me crinch or compinlate sucide to a extreme degree! To many possibilities with M-theory and non-free is not one of them.!!

Unless what I am thinking and even that is more then my life... Thinking of such things makes a person "something" at which I dont care to explain cause it is more then words.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
OP, your statement that you must become a citizen of a country to move there is nonsense. Much like the U.S., there are equivalents to your temporary work permits and "green cards". I know people who have legally lived in Canada for some 50 years and never needed to become nor became Canadian citizens.

Countries do set up criteria you must meet to move to them for keeping undesirables out.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
i can jus git in my aligator fan boat and roar down from the gulf coast to git out. but us Texan christains dont not run but we got are big swamp fan boats and they go reely fast and they have a bible in there also for good reeding in case a great flood comes again and i git elected to be the next Noah. i already gots my boat and bible ready to go when the going gits ruff..

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lemonfresh
i can jus git in my aligator fan boat and roar down from the gulf coast to git out. but us Texan christains dont not run but we got are big swamp fan boats and they go reely fast and they have a bible in there also for good reeding in case a great flood comes again and i git elected to be the next Noah. i already gots my boat and bible ready to go when the going gits ruff..

Thats some funny stuff there.

The silliness level of folks under the spell of that faith reaches unlimited heights.

May the real God (if one exists) PLEASE keep such folks from getting into politics.

Oh wait, too late we have Republicans...

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
Its not the citizens that I want run out, it is the non Citizens aka ILLEGALS.

some non citizens are sovereigns. do you want them run out,too?
perhaps that is why much of this ethnic chaos is being allowed---to muddy the issue.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
well- i spent some time in costa rica..
i camped up in the hills awhile, bought a piece of property and had
a little prefab concrete home plunked on it. near pejibaye- i lived with my tico
family while it was being built, they watch over things when i'm not there.
alot of expates are slipping down to panama, maybe an easier route.
now theres 46 usa warships-200 helicopters and 7,000 marines down there.
so much for getting away from anything..
still- it's where i would bail to if i could manage it.
i could marry a little tica gal and fade into the backwoods.
it seems a nice card to have up my sleeve anyway.
it takes some doing , but you can get out of dodge..
my bags stay packed.. i'll go down after rainy season.
course i dont have responsibilities or kids.
you want to buy a coffee farm with waterfall let me know.

top topics

join