It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government responsible for AIDS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
AIDS is a parasite. It lives in the host(The human) and reproduces. That's all it uses the host for. Although it kills cells is does not do any other harm to the person well except for weakening the immune system. That alone though will not kill the person.

AIDS is a very GOOD PARASITE....

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
The government began work on HIV in the 50's but then it was put off. Then it came back in the 80's. It is ment for killing of homosexuals, and the black race (no offesnse). I have stated this before though it other threads.

Very true. I also heard the gov't used this as a way to control the rising population back then.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
maybe i'm wrong, but from what i understand hiv has never been observed popping a cell. popping means that a virus will go into the cell, make the cell reproduce copys , get overloaded with copys and pop the cell and then sending out all these other copys to infect other cells. if i am wrong that's ok i'm a little rusty at this stuff as it has been years since i have really payed any attention to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Once the new viruses are made, they leave the host cell in one of two ways:

They break the host cell open (lysis) and destroy the host cell.
They pinch out from the cell membrane and break away (budding) with a piece of the cell membrane surrounding them. This is how enveloped viruses leave the cell. In this way, the host cell is not destroyed.

this is from: science.howstuffworks.com...

However,
Budding - New HIV virus particles pinch out from the cell membrane and break away with a piece of the cell membrane surrounding them. This is how enveloped viruses leave the cell. In this way, the host cell is not destroyed.

I guess I was wrong then. But I knew that some viruses destroy the cell on the way out. So I was close.

It's still a parasite though.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Gulf War Syndrome - HIV BioWeapon?
www.goharrison.com...

IS HIV A MAN-MADE VIRUS DESIGNED TO KILL BLACKS AND GAYS?
www.konformist.com...

The Origin of AIDS: Man-Made Holocaust?
www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

THE OCTOPUS
www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

HIV-AIDS: Made in the USA?
www.rumormillnews.com...

AIDS Vaccines or Slow Bioweapons?*
www.i-sis.org.uk...

Many, many more. Search for "US Government HIV AIDS Bio-Weapon" in Google.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Yes, the US is using AIDS as a weapon you know because they force people to have sex. Or to use each others needles. And the US's government is so powerful that they can do that. Also they are so powerful and think so much of themselves they think they can get away with any thing and do what they want to the innocent people in their country.

Welcome to the United States...(We hate immigrants but yet at one point WE WERE ALL IMMIGRANTS!!!!) Make Sense????? Nope not a tiny bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
HIV does kill cells:

Molecular Insights Into HIV Biology

Proposed mechanisms for HIV killing of T cells include the formation of giant cell syncytia through the interactions of gp120 with CD4 and chemokine receptors,(93) the accumulation of unintegrated linear forms of viral DNA, the proapoptotic effects of the Tat,(94) Nef,(95) and Vpr(96) proteins, and the adverse effects conferred by the metabolic burden that HIV replication places on the infected cell.

And from a reliable source too.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I love it that people shut up when you present evidence against them. It's great. Some try to argue back but most just shut up.....

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I absolutely believe that the government created aids. Maybe as a biological weapon. Russia's aids cases are now double that of the United States. It seems to be getting worse.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoscreator
I absolutely believe that the government created aids. Maybe as a biological weapon. Russia's aids cases are now double that of the United States. It seems to be getting worse.

Ok let's say the government did create AIDS. How would they force the spread of it? It's a sexually transmitted disease it's not like you can force certain people with AIDS to have sexual relationship with the other people you don't want around. It just makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, it's not purely a sexually transmitted disease, but a blood/fluid disease. So sex is not even needed to spread it, although it's a very good conductor, it turns out. So if you were to use it to target specific groups, you'd look for things like who would most likely go unprotected and who would most likely be in a situation to mix blood. Promiscuity and drug use are the most efficient routes for this. I don't believe junkies were the target, if in fact this was orchestrated as a means to an end, but one of the biggest reasons the gay community was an easy target was because heteros use protection to prevent pregnancy, something homosexuals don't have to worry about. I believe a troublesome monkey-wrench in the plan were bisexuals and homosexuals who were in the closet faking a hetero lifestyle. Guess there were more of them than the choreographers expected.

That is, if you believe that it was a plot. It has been very efficient in destroying Africa, unfortunately. And I read that some men are now raping girl children because they believe if you have been diagnosed with it, you will be cured by doing so. It smacks of propaganda, but if true then it has also changed an entire cultural way of thinking. Natural results of a widespread, incurable disease or unforseen side effect of a planned "ethnic cleansing"?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
oh screw the government.....I will admit they are sneaky and partly intelligent(at least some of them)...but I doubt they would think to do something like this. It also goes against human morals....

REV- get on msn or check ur u2u's

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Earliest AIDS case called into doubt

Another very early case of H.I.V. infection was in an individual in Zaire, who was part of a study conducted in 1959 for other purposes. Blood tests performed by four laboratories have found evidence of H.I.V.-1, said Dr. Andre J. Nahmias of Emory University who oversaw the testing, but no effort was made to isolate the virus.

Contrary to widespread belief, a small amount of that individual's blood does exist. It is in a freezer in Atlanta, Dr. Nahmias said in an interview. Because the techniques used in culturing and sequencing H.I.V. have been improving rapidly, Dr. Nahmias said he would not yield any of "the precious little serum in the vial" until he found the scientist who had the best method for such tests. If the sequencing is done, it could provide the information scientists had sought in Mr. Carr's case.

For now, the oldest documented case of AIDS from which H.I.V. has been sequenced is a 1976 case in Zaire, Dr. Myers said.

But somehow STILL in 1959... The NEW earliest case!
It's from CNN... so it MUST be true!

The Conspiracy Theory

Some say that HIV is a 'conspiracy theory' or that it is 'man-made'. A recent survey carried out in the US for example, identified a significant number of African Americans who believe HIV was manufactured as part of a biological warfare programme, designed to wipe out large numbers of black and homosexual people.8 Many say this was done under the auspices of the US federal 'Special Cancer Virus Program' (SCVP), possibly with the help of the CIA. Linked in to this theory is the belief that the virus was spread (either deliberately or inadvertently) to thousands of people all over the world through the smallpox inoculation programme, or to gay men through Hepatitis B vaccine trials. While none of these theories can be definitively disproved, the evidence given to back them up is usually based upon supposition and speculation, and ignores the clear link between SIV and HIV or the fact that the virus has been identified in people as far back as 1959.

Origins of AIDS according to orthodoxy... 1950s cases are ESSENTIAL to this version of the facts...

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HombreConUnPollo
I love it that people shut up when you present evidence against them. It's great. Some try to argue back but most just shut up.....

I can only speak for myself, but your views on this seem so fixed and smug that any form of debate or discussion with you in particular seem utterly pointless.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The government created AIDS, and this may just be one of their "de-population" programs. The idea that they are using it to remove undesireable demographics (blacks, homosexuals) is laughable. Don't take it personally, but that's just not the point of the project. In my opinion it's an attempt to reduce the overall population of the world. Humans are far numerous for our own good, and each year their are only more and more of us. We're animals like any other on this planet, and we are getting closer and closer to whiping it out. Less people is a good thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
But somehow STILL in 1959... The NEW earliest case!
It's from CNN... so it MUST be true!

You're saying that because it's from CNN it must NOT be true? Actually CNN didn't invent this information out of thin air, it comes from well-respected doctors and researchers and it was published in the scientific journal Nature, CNN merely reported on it.
www.nature.com...

Origins of AIDS according to orthodoxy... 1950s cases are ESSENTIAL to this version of the facts...

Correction, disregarding all cases dating all the way back to 1959 is essential to your version of the facts. In fact, in order to prove even the possibility that it was "man-made" you must show that HIV did not exist in ANY case dating back to 1959 or even later than that. DNA amplification, for example, is a fairly new technique, but it would be essential for anyone hoping to create something as nuanced and advanced as HIV. It would have been out of technology's reach in the 70's, let alone the late 50's.

[edit on 6-2-2009 by ngchunter]

<< 1   >>

join