posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:46 PM
I was involved in epidemiology in the mid 1980's. I will tell you what I believe:
1. HIV did not exist in the outside world until 1976.
2. If you look at WHO charts of the 'homeland' of aids, it covers a portion of sub-Saharan Africa that almost exactly matches the innoculation
program for Diphtheria, Pertussis, and Tetanus vaccines that was carried out in Africa by WHO in 1977/8.
3. That vaccine was donated, as are many vaccines used by WHO, by the U.S. army. I don't believe there was anything sinister intended, and I
believe that several army units were also vaccinated with this same vaccine, but did not become ill. The U.S. army is a major consumer of vaccines,
as are most armed forces of industrialized nations. Most forces give their leftovers to the U.N.
4. DPT vaccines are never given now. Only D-T is given, so that no batches of the old infected DPT vaccine would ever be accidentally used on
5. I believe the HIV was unintentionally created by the Army bioweapons program. The retroviral nature of HIV is the combination of two different
diseases, BLV (Bovine Leukemia Virus) and Sheep visna, a progressive degenerative disorder that infects the nervous system. HIV, instead of attacking
the nervous system, like visna or 'scrapies,' attacks the immune system directly. Our modern knowledge of the immune-system's localization in the
brain comes from watching HIV progress in humans.
5. The program that produced HIV was actually designed for a very benign purpose: to make vaccinations obsolete. The idea was originally that when
a new disease infected a population, the vaccine would be placed in a capsid coat of a retrovirus. When the virus became implanted in the host, it
was supposed to confer immunity to the disease. The recombinant capsid coat would allow for multiple vaccinations over a lifetime. Basically,
catching the 'vaccine disease' would give each person infected an artificially acquired immunity. Just as chicken pox once gave resistance to
smallpox, the artificial retrovirus was supposed to be a 'cold' bug that would give resistance to whatever bug was going arround. Instead of
recieving an expensive and labor-intensive vaccine, people would 'catch' the cure! This was intended to end bioweapons research, by making viral
warfare obsolete. Except that HIV has now killed more people than bioweapons ever will.
6. HIV was an accident, caused by poor lab protocols. The original room where the disease was produced had a positive ambient pressure and
infiltrated another part of the facility, where immunization kits were kept or processed or otherwise handled. People who had investigated the
situation told me the DPT vaccine itself was not the problem, and so US forces innoculated did not become sick. It was the delivery mechanism that
was infected, and not the vaccine itself.
7. All 'evidence' that HIV is older than 1976 is hearsay, and not verifiable. At one point, investigators claimed that stored blood from Vietnam
era showed contamination, but could not produce a chain of evidence dating back to the supposed era. The person I talked to questioned the evidence
based on the plastic containers the alleged blood was stored in, saying that different bottles were used in the early 70's. Out of my area of
8. In the mid 80's, many university labs were running their own investigations of HIV, and coming to conclusions similar to what I've outlined
here. As soon as their researchers began to speak in public, the labs were closed by NIH. A number of larger research universities lost their viral
research labs during this period.
9. The original "vaccinating virus" was tested on anglo males, US army volunteers in the early 70's. These males tend to be descended genetically
from ancestors who survived the 'black plagues' of the 13th century. For some reason, the HIV that has been loosed on the world is not as deadly to
several ethnic stocks. Populations from NW Europe and Central Asia (the Homeland of the plague) have an infintesmial chance of genetic immunity to
HIV. (It's less than 1 in 1000, so don't get your hopes up.) Over time, this genetic differential is acting out in world populations, and selecting
against gene pools with no historic exposure to the plague. From what I have read on my own since leaving epidemiology, scandinavians, poles and
other european populations that were not affected so severely by the plague are more succeptable to AIDS.
10. I don't think HIV was created by racists, but by idealists. Since they were f****ing with DNA, their monster expresses its wrath in DNA, in
human populations. The scientists thought they could outsmart nature, and do away with disease. Instead, they have added to human woe a
Like the Parkay Commerical used to say: "It's not NICE to F*** with mother nature!"