It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worrying (the first woe remains)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Why do certain worry about what someone else said? Do you find yourself worrying about what someone else said on, say, a message board? Would you be worried if someone on a message board said that grave doom was coming on May 7th, such as I am indeed saying to you now? Why, if you do not believe it, then why show worry about it just being said how I just said it?

Come on in, and express to me what exactly makes a worrier's mind tick-tock so to speak. When someone causes you to worry just by simple words, do you feel mad towards them? Why?

So lets delve deep into the mind of worrier. Or, could it be that once someone like I have gotten you to worry once that it means you will just thrust in madness toward me in everything someone like I post hence?

If you are a worrier, then why don't you alone take the very meds you scream out that your worrier causer should get on? Like huh? I can tell you do not understand your self.

And yes, I am telling you that something of grave doom shall happen on may 7th, but it also serves this topic well as to make an example more clear out of the cetain this topic may touch in the wrong way. Although this topic, like any other topic, shouldn't touch anyone in the wrong way, I still notice certain people in how they seem touched in the wrong way by what is just a topic. Hey, either they are disinfo agents or are them that have always felt like they are going to some kind of a hell in their afterlife deep down inside (which might be because of a damn good reason), or both of the two. This topic should show the truth. I mean, afterall, I do have followers on ATS which dislike whatever I post. But yet why follow someone you dislike 'round and 'round? What kind of twisted purpose does something like that even serve?
Well if it helps serve your twisted purpose, you should understand that I will always be the doomer type that only the wicked one and its broad many members love to hate.
Live with it. Get used to it. Get over it. If you can't, then people will start to see I've been speaking the truth about the wicked one and its many members. The wheel of fortune for the wicked one and its members has been dead and broken. I mean, can you perceive the spokes all broke off that thing?

Worry about me now, care not about me later when you're under the depths of everlasting fire for trying to be an everlasting prick in other's toes. And you, wicked one with the astral projection on 24/7, should stop staring at me like an infared.

Do you truely have someone to worry about? Like me for instance? For if you do, then you make the person out as God, do you understand? Ever heard of someone saying you should fear God? I mean, you damn well be making me out as higher than you when you worry because of me. And in even that sense I am God, although my God is me and three other seers which are brides of mine.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Lets look into the word woe:

Woe

–noun
1.grievous distress, affliction, or trouble: His woe was almost beyond description.
2.an affliction: She suffered a fall, among her other woes.
–interjection
3.an exclamation of grief, distress, or lamentation.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thought, such as a perceiving, put in writting on a message board causes certain people affliction, grievous distress, and trouble.

Is that any of you that the nail hits head on with that I speak of? Does the shoe fit? Speak now, or forever hold your peace.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

You don't worry me at all. Where do you get the idea that your posts are worrisome to ATS readers?
This thread, in combination with the other thread you posted 5 minutes ago, sounds like you are planning on an attack using a bomb.
You say the government is afraid of you the beast and prophet.
How do you know they are afraid? How do you know they even know who you are?
Is this for attention? Or are you really going to blow something up on the 7th?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Can't you reply to me at least once out of all these times I have asked you questions over the past? It surely sounds as though you would have something to say....

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The OP apparently believes that in causing people to worry, it sort of gives him a power over them. He has compared his power to "like God" on another thread. Kinda sad, actually.

This is one of those threads that tell us far more about the OP himself, than any subject matter he might introduce.

It does worry me, yes, but only for yourself, OP. But just so you'll know, only for this moment, as you have my attention. As soon as I press *reply*, I'll be gone, and so will my attention to you.

*poof*

ETA: I do like the new avy, however. It looks very wholesome.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sheeze

what a waste of time

the dude does not warrent a response...they are time-wasters,
but trying to postulate a thesis ~ which is NOT there...

kill the thread ....please!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Fear is stronger than love. Tupac Shakur stated that once, and it holds truth as any can tell.

No doubt.

In the near future I suppose certain of my threads will be feared over the globe via internet. Worry much because of me, and my status is my very God. Certain of you would kill for God status, but I've found it and wont let it go since this is how I am and how I will always be from moment to moment, such the doomer type. Come and praise doom come in the flesh against all odds.
For the doom of the people shall be upon through my sharp, cutting heart. My strong heart can cut right into weak hearts, and rip them so to speak. The infinite strong must bury the weak finite in fear of the afterlife through a very real Death and Hell followed by an everlasting firy funance.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Mr. Tormentations. Fear is not stronger than love, you are mistaken, and so is your rapper.

Your rambling, paranoid threads will not go global over the internet, they are barely even being noticed here. This is grandiose thinking; magical thinking, or probably both. There are other words used to describe these types thoughts, but I will decline going into them.

The only thing your post is soliciting is pity. You need help, buddy. Surely you know that. I'm sure the people in your real life tell you this too. Listen to them.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Psychologically certain of you are ruined by the likes of me, aren't you?

With me it's come hell or high water. I always wanted to be the doomer that my old man wasn't! I'm still down to doom people for being weak coward-hearted.

How many of you worry too much? How many of you over worry when you come across a guy such as myself?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I will put you on my ignore for not keeping your word. I only get that you are jealous of someone like me. You crept back after you BASICALLY said you wouldn't.

Hey, some hypocrites can't help but bare their true God awful face.

What makes certain think that others can't see their face! even though they are on the other side of the internet...

Damn shame at what happens to some which turn in plain sight. Now back to topic folks. Why make it all about me and not about the topic at hand? Its a tendency with you which are of the wicked one I speak of usually. And I will continue to speak on the wicked one like how certain of you continue being the hypocrites. Ha.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Does it pain you to know you have no effect on my life whatsoever?

Why is it so important to you to feel as though you do? Why do you care?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't really understand a thing he's saying.. a bit like that iman, or imas, or whatever his name was. These are just really crazy ramblings, in a bad way that is.

So, no, i don't understand the OP here.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Fear is stronger than love. Tupac Shakur stated that once, and it holds truth as any can tell.

Why is anyone to fear? What is the fear? And everyone knows that
tupac shakur is someone to idolize. Is this the part where we are to bow
down and kiss his feet? Or is it yours, so we won't be left in fear for the
next two days? Have you forgotten where your meds are? I will be
waiting for the arrival of this tremendous earth shaking event, or rumble,
or whatever comes rolling.

OR, are you with the Westboro Baptist Church bunch? Just askin'.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Tormentations you ask why people talk about you not your threads.

Wake up man. Your threads are about you. You talk about yourself all through every one of your threads.

If one is to talk about your OP they HAVE to talk about you. You force it to be that way by always putting yourself and your imagined role in world events as the focus of each thread.

If you don't want people to talk about you, either stop making threads, or simply put forth an idea or theory without giving yourself the central role.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

Nah, better just leave him be, obviously some mental help problems.

You can tell it from the way he's writing. He's also quoting himself in his sig

I basically have to read every sentence at least twice 'tll I understand. Maybe he's on crack or something.

[edit on 5/5/2010 by Tryptych]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

This cat has issues, He said it was all over on the 5th of May last week Now the 7th . Now he's spouting junk that hurts my head to try to read. Dude I've read the Good Book and you are doing nothing but making it profane. I don't know where your getting your prophecy from but it's a highly unreliable god or something talking to you. No prophet of the Biblical times had as many misses as you do.lol. Maybe you should try selling insurance to illiterate people or something.....jeeez

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
I don't really understand a thing he's saying.. a bit like that iman, or imas, or whatever his name was. These are just really crazy ramblings, in a bad way that is.

So, no, i don't understand the OP here.

Do you even understand your self? Tell me about it. Or move along. Either way I can tell the jealousy got the best of you or else you wouldnt have stuck around in thread you claim you do not understand.

I bury hypocrites left and right. Ha.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

You are a disinfo agent.

That is all.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I like how I am unreachable. Words can't even touch me in the wrong way. I use a certain hyprocites' words against them, and you all scream. All I want is the scream to let me understand how indeed certain fear me. I like when anyone makes me out God the one to fear.

Congratulations, your hyprocite card has been revoked. That hypocrite stuff doesnt even work on me. None of you even know what type of person I am.

Now back on topic. But you could say that certain of you are on topic by showing the very worrying this topic is about.
This one's on you, big baby.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join