It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worrying (the first woe remains)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
I like how I am unreachable. Words can't even touch me in the wrong way. I use a certain hyprocites' words against them, and you all scream. All I want is the scream to let me understand how indeed certain fear me. I like when anyone makes me out God the one to fear.

Congratulations, your hyprocite card has been revoked. That hypocrite stuff doesnt even work on me. None of you even know what type of person I am.

Now back on topic. But you could say that certain of you are on topic by showing the very worrying this topic is about.
This one's on you, big baby.

If you are so "unreachable", then you shouldn`t have responded. So that tells me you are. As for people fearing you? No, it`s not fear as you would like to see, just people feeling sorry for you, and the state of mind your in.

As for calling others a hyprocite, why would someone who is suppose to be so advanced spiritually have to resort to name calling? That is not spiritual in the least.

And the last line you posted. Big baby? Kind of childish don`t you think?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh woe is me ! Here it is the 7th of may, and guess what? It is a very
non-eventful day where I live and the day is coming to an end soon.
Drats !

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
OMG

The great prophet, seer, and beast Tormentations is wrong again!

Who would've guessed? Here I sold my house, burned all my clothes, and drank all day waiting for the end.
Well guess I'll just have to sue Tormie's butt to recoup.

<< 1   >>

join