It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi there everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hi there it's good to finally see what's going on here on ats. I'm always looking for an interesting conversation so if there's anything you wanna share just u2u me.

having said that there's a conspiracy question i've got but i don't wanna ask it here,u2u me for more details if interested.

cheers

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Hi vaevictis

Welcome! Hope you enjoy things here - I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you.

Regarding your consipracy question - why not wait until you have made 20 posts and then start a thread?

Peace!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Hi vaevictis, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS vaevictis!!

I'm kind of intrigued about what this "Conspiracy Question" is but even if i was to U2U you like you say i wouldn't get a reply as you'll need 20 posts before you could send one back and so far you only have 2.

Anyway hope you continue to enjoy it here and i hope to see you around more.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Hi, vaevictis.
I sent you a u2u message. As soon as you get the required 20 posts completed, I reckon you will be able to anwer my u2u.

Welcome! And don't feed the little grey aliens. They just get lazy and come back for more handouts.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred

Hi, vaevictis.
I sent you a u2u message. As soon as you get the required 20 posts completed, I reckon you will be able to anwer my u2u.

Welcome! And don't feed the little grey aliens. They just get lazy and come back for more handouts.

ill u2u you when i get the posts.

top topics

join