It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 Bodies stacked in a garage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Whats the world coming to? This is sickening

.Source

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

This is insane. And far too common. In Oz we have had a crackdown on these shenanigans in the recent past. Most are smaller "backyard enterprises".
It is a total shame that this kind of indignity can be displayed by those charged with disposing of the dead.

One part of me hopes these operators get given to a similar place when their number is up.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

When there is no room in the funeral parlours,

The dead shall walk the Earth!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
reply to post by Loken68

When there is no room in the funeral parlours,

The dead shall walk the Earth!

Or they'll leak in the garage....I feel a law suit coming..

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pablos

One part of me hopes these operators get given to a similar place when their number is up.

If they do, they won't be aware of it will they? They will be dead already and so unaware of how their remains are stored.

I would imagine that like anything else, if you see dead bodies all the time, such as in this business, you get blase' about them. They become nothing more than the objects of your trade.

Its a disgusting, unhygienic situation all the same.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
If you find that disgusting, don't look in the dumpsters behind planned parenthood

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

In the article is said, they might get their license back after a month?

How long did it take for them to accumulate 40 bodies?

In my opinion, this will just give them a reason to come up with a more cleaver way to dispose of bodies. I wonder if they own vacant land anywhere?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reminds me of the urns at the Swiss lake story that happened recently.

Anything to make an easy profit nowadays.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Maybe they were working on a new flavor of Soylent Green?

I'm amazed we haven't come up with something more useful to do with our corpses in all these millions of years.

Even old coffee grounds and dead fish have their uses.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I don't see the big deal. Whatever makes up a person (let's call it the soul) is gone from the body when you're dead. 40 bodies is just another way of saying: 8,000 pounds of rotting meat. I can't think of a more efficient way to store them. What a waste of useful organs though.

I never understand why people consider it disrespectful. It'd only be disrespectful if their soul was still there.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSensible

To me it is not so much a matter of disrespect as just plain old messy and unhygienic. I mean its always nice to keep things tidy - whatever the "thing" is.

Personally I want to be put in a hole in the ground in nothing more than a biodegradable sack with a tree planted on top.

Detroit is another place with a problem of how to dispose of numerous unclaimed bodies. The high cost of traditional burial has gotten too high and leads to this sort of thing happening far too often.

Gunny sack and seedling I say.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

My friend, history repeats itself; do you remember the events that unfolded in 2001-2002 here in Georgia at that crematorium at Trion? A very good friend of mine worked for GEMA at the time, and she said there were hundreds of corpses found there.

We must take stock of our degenerating society and focus on being positive and broadcast positive thought and actions to all around us.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Too much negative thought and focus by too many...

Keep digging, my friend.

seeker

[edit on 5/5/2010 by the seeker_713g]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

yeah I live about 20 minutes from Noble and Brent Marsh:
338 bodies i believe

wiki Brent

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Loken68]

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Loken68]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Well the upside of this situation is that at least the people were dead before being mistreated. When I first read the thread title I instantly thought serial killer. Seeing how this type of thing is happening more and more maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to ask for the funeral home suppliers if they notice anything weird, like not buying propane for the cremation process anymore. Any if you're ever a pallbearer and the weight doesn't seem quite right. It's worth a peak.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pablos
reply to post by Loken68

It is a total shame that this kind of indignity can be displayed by those charged with disposing of the dead.
In America, it would be more accurate to say " those who charge for the disposing of the dead".
Until fairly recently, families actually had the option to bury their own. While this may not be a viable solution in an urban setting, even the most rural families may no longer ensure that respect is afforded to their departed by a traditional home burial.
The funeral business lobbied for the outlawing of any alternatives. Anyone who dies has to pay the funeral business. If they have no money, we as a society have to pay the funeral business. Profit is the main concern.
The fact that they may ever regain a license is disrespectful to the dead. Nail these ghouls to the wall.

[edit on 5-5-2010 by 23refugee]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
wow what a disgrace major back log glad i live in the UK

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
To me the most flagrant offense is how the bodies were stored in a garage with inadequate refrigeration. The smell has got to be horrible.

I still imagine they were going to get to the bodies, but there wasn't enough info in the article to tell. Just like CNN to give a snippet of a story with hardly any objectivity.

So now that they lost their license to bury and cremate, what happens to the bodies they have on hand? Do they sit and wait and store them in a better equipped facility, or pay some other crematorium for disposal? Anyone know?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
After that length of time that the bodies been in there, I think they'd have to cremate. It's certainly sucks for family members who wanted different methods. I wonder if they had already embalmed the bodies before storing them?

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Oh god. That's not crazy at all. It's just a funeral home. Sometimes that's how it's done. I was thinking it was going to be q murder house or something. This is stupid.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

Really who cares what they do with the bodies, it's only the shell, so who cares? It may be stinky though, lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join