It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If logic prevails...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

According to Castaneda, we are the luminous beings. My understanding is that it's the spirit in us, or the power of the consciousness that makes us shine..

Or that may be what we are led to believe... Everytime man wanted to "banish" something devilish, it is buried in the dark, and it looses power, right? Or WE bury ourselves in the dark, so we can go to Heaven.
But I gotta say I do not know of Castaneda and will look into it.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I was thinking last night... Radio-waves, a part of the light, bounces off certain material, and some other absorbs it. It is pretty much the same for everything else, no? I mean about the many aspects of light and its interaction.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I completely agree with that point about them being demons aresh! I have come to this conclusion after much deliberation. I have recently had an experience in the astral plane with a meditation i was involved in with my girlfriend about a week ago. When i would "shift" into the astral, her facial and body structure would transform into an alien like being sitting on some sort of chair looking down at me. That was all the evidence i needed to support my conclusion. No saying she is an alien, just saying that it was showing itself in the plain of illusion through my girlfriend.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Or maybe it was a side of her... Not meaning she is demoniac either, but maybe you saw one of her (indivi)dual self.
In what state of mind was she really when it happened?

And if you both played "Ouija" like games, or her in the past, she may have "caught" an evil spirit. These kind of spirits are probably feeding off the light WE give off, or reject, because of our negative tralalas.

It is said the Devil is seductive. I never did find him seductive when shown with fangs, horns, bull legs, a pointy tail... Those were fantasms of a deranged mind... He rejects the light of God, and thus needs OURS, because it is from Him.
When we are humble, we are invisible like. Why? Shouldn't we be alight? The answer is no because when we give to others, we give to US. It is something that needs to be experienced to be understood. Give without waiting anything in return, and you will soon be FILLED.

Does a filling happens outward or inward? The answer is easy.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I agree with you on being a side of her. She does have vampiric qualities. Her mom is psychic, and a very aware vampire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join