It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If logic prevails...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello,
In a thread ( I will have to search which later, m tired a bit, s late ) I posted a comment and someone suggested I should make a thread about it.

Prepare to be shaken!!! Okay, here it goes; The colors we see are the wavelengths that get rejected by the objects we are looking at, right? So my question to you is this one: When you see a light being, in this universe, isn't it more likely to think that if this being IS all luminous, it is because it rejects all the light? In that case, dark beings would be those who interiorize the light...

Considering this "fact", could the dark beings be the good guys, and the light ones, bad? Lucifer is the Bringer of Light... After all, it is said that Gargoyles work to get you back on the track to God, and who's to say ALL visiting Angels are good as some "fell", because they rejected the light?

On another topic, anyone seen my monkey wrench around?!?

Aresh

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Interesting.
So light is the
color of death then.

I think you are ready to
watch 2001 A space Odyssey
again. The real plot is color coded.

Here's a hint, besides white, blue = land.
Oh yeah, and red = time. It's all about life,
death, and space time. Even the end makes sence.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

They say red light is going away, makes sense it's time and if red goes, I guess blue gets nearer, hence land...

Will watch it again, thanks! ( meaning the movie... )

Aresh

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

LOL. If indeed light beings exist, I believe they are called so because they are luminous. Being luminous means they give off light.

A light bulb doesn't just reject all colors more strongly when you turn it on

[edit on 5/5/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
As to the religeous
overtones of your OP
I think you may be right.

If there really is a deceiver
then they would be the one who
appeared to the peasant children all
those years ago in spain. The famous
"lady of fatima" visitations that supposedly
predicted a pope falling and gun shots. I always
thought it was a little odd that the Mother of Jesus
had been resurected before the day of, so I looked
into it. Apparently it has been decided that she accended
while still alive, back in the day. Then "rapture" preaching starts.

:|
David Grouchy

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

The filament
is very dark in color.

David Grouchy

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

The filament
is very dark in color.

David Grouchy

And over time, like a sun, it burns off... to you Mr. Grouchy

From giving all its light...

[edit on 5-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy

The filament
is very dark in color.

It does reject colors more strongly then

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
That is, of course, assuming an association that light = good, dark = evil. This association needs to extend beyond the physical into the very fabric of the spiritual, if you bring angels into it. However, the association seems to be purely based in human thinking, and human thought has no real bearing on the state of things.

Also, Gobble's point also is valid. We see objects that do not, in themselves, release any light. Thus, the colors are colors rejected in objects like that. However, objects from which the light originates would not be subjected to that same rule.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regent Leo
Also, Gobble's point also is valid. We see objects that do not, in themselves, release any light. Thus, the colors are colors rejected in objects like that. However, objects from which the light originates would not be subjected to that same rule.

You know of the Kirlian Effect? Light has a spectrum much more larger than what we simply see. Even sound is light. So every object would be more or less illuminating. With the most powerful entities showing the biggest discharge of light. Like a sun, or fallen angels...

Also, some say black holes are doorways... maybe to Heaven...

Because in a black hole, everything "reunites". All else is explosive, destructive, entropic in our charming universe.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Interesting concept.

I wouldn't say objects reject light, they reflect or transmit signals. When the frequency of those signals are in a range we can detect with our senses, we see or hear them.

Just because we see something that appears to be dark doesn't mean that it absorbs all light, it just absorbs light that we are capable of sensing. From my understanding, everything sends off vibrations, and everything vibrates at its own particular frequency. Dark things simply reflect or transmit signals at frequencies that we can not detect.

As far as the religious concept, people fear the dark because they can not see in the dark, so they associate it with evil.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

As to what we consider as light by the perception of our sights, the convention is that a red cube appears red because the matter it is composed of will absorb all the colors of the light, except red.

What happens when the radio waves part of the light hits the cube is a good question. I will try to find out, but anyone here knows?

Just for the fun of pushing the idea of the thread: the catholic pope is dressed in white, and the current one helped hide pedophiles, others helped the nazis, etc. Ouch!

We may laugh, but don't forget: it's all about deception. Have you seen the state of the world? There has never been so much light on earth in Man's memory... And the Sun lately has been SOOO hot and brilliant.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Where there is light, there can never be dark.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Hello onequestion!

In this universe, we could say that is true. But to highlight light, you need shadows, or light blinds you! But in the shadows, you can still make more than your way around. Ask a blind.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I will have to agree with you friend. I will call it duality for short!

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

And we are INDIVIDUALS. indivisible duality. Light and Darkness. As said in the Genesis of the Gnostic Jesus...

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

May I ask you, what are these luminous beings you're referring to? Ourselves?

Good/bad.. it depends how you look at things. In nature, some of the most skillful killers are many times the most beautiful ones. According to certain shamanic student author, we are all luminous beings.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

The light beings we hear so much about in the New Age movement, maybe even in the UFO collectivity.

By experience, I see no differences between an alien "abductee"'s recollection of the event and that of being attacked by a "demon".
It is the same in my mind's eye.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

objective free perception is fake in that you are correct, waht is real is you so whatever you are being it makes a perception of it as free living and not an objective sight, being is already object life so you cannot perceive yourself less then what you are when you are the most of

objective living perception freedom is meant to be an image of truth and also used as the way

that what proove how opposites are never a way but that concept was done to realize only truth in certain perspective way
it is not the opposite but the fake as a copy of truth page

and that is why we are lost in that and never learning anything of opposites but the idea is whenever there is a truth living then dont worry everyone would know it for what they would come from up to say it
so until then enjoy as you can the fake and struggle as you must with being forced to fake, nothing could be done except image of truth or truth itself,

but it says the topic how logic prevails and noone cares
and my choice to care about myself even if i am the only one to do so

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Well, most of the s.c. alien abductions are either proven hoaxes or misinterpretations.. although I'm not saying that the abduction phenomena doesn't exist.

According to Castaneda, we are the luminous beings. My understanding is that it's the spirit in us, or the power of the consciousness that makes us shine..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join