It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims V's The West - Keep the Hatred Fresh to Bring About the War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

After the recent Bomb Attempt in Times Square, New York, I am more worried than ever before that a full blown War between the Muslim world and the Western World is about to unfold.

I was frustrated by Obamas choice of words the other day when he said -

This incident is another sobering reminder of the times in which we live," Obama said in a speech to the Business Council in Washington

Link to obama Quote

I feel MSM/government are using every oppertunity to drive home it's "programming' to us, that the muslim World is Evil.

There are countless stories in the News every week that IMHO are aimed at making all of us feel some kind of resentment towards Muslims.

newsbusters.org MSNBC host Contessa Brewer appeared on the liberal Stephanie Miller radio show on Tuesday and lamented the fact that the person arrested for the attempted Times Square bombing is a Pakistani American. She complained, “I get frustrated…There was part of me that was hoping this was not going to be anybody with ties to any kind of Islamic country

Brewer continued, “…There are a lot of people who want to use terrorist intent to justify writing off people who believe in a certain way or come from certain countries or whose skin color is a certain way. I mean they use it as justification for really outdated bigotry

mndcnews.com...

Maybe I am wrong, but it seems we are being railroaded into a situation we have no choice in. Hatred towards the muslim Masses.

I certainly don't want to be pushed into forming an opinion of another religious group when our own governments are responsible for many more deaths and destruction than any terrorist bombers are.

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
i watched the first part of a great documentary which you can get on torrents or on youtube. It is called Power of Nightmares and talks about how the Neo-conservatives and the radical islamics are always looking for someone to scare the people so they are easy to control. We need a boogie man. Russia, Korea, Vietnam, China, the Taliban, Iraq, and now Iran. Open your eyes and be prepared to mess your pants.

Here is Part 1 the first 10 minutes:

[edit on 4-5-2010 by BeastMaster2012]

posted on May, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BeastMaster2012

Hi, thanks for the link. I will watch this later and get back to you.

cheers
g

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
There is a bunch of hate between the two religions and it doesn't have to be that way. Both sides have made great points about the other. Both sides have done horrible things and continue to do horrible things. By blaming others and having the focus on the other, the follows don't focus on their own religion's problems.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
While I agree that the MSM are playing a huge part in the vilification of Islam, it doesn't help when incidents occur that annoy Muslim communities and the extremists bust out the hate-speech banners. Remember the Danish cartoonist business with depictions of Mohammed? The banners calling for infidels to be beheaded?

It goes both ways. If the powers that be are bottle necking Western society into hating Islam, then the extremists are playing right into the hands of the puppet masters when they react like that while they are residing in Western countries.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Muslims are just the new enemy invented by the Western elites.

since commies are gone.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I fear it looks like this may be boiling up to a nuclear attack on those

“Wild and lawless areas of Pakistan” in Waziristan

Scenario:

Terrorist attack like 911 on US that has all the earmarks of an attack from one of those nutty groups in that “wild and lawless area” in Pakistan called Waziristan

A wild mountain area that is inaccessible by US troops and even the Pakistan military cant defeat these savages in those mountains that just so happen to be hiding guess who?
BIN LADEN . . . so they say

How can the US go there in those horrible god forsaken mountains to defeat these savages.

Why we would loose thousands of troops going in those treacherous mountains.

Don’t you see how hard it is to even beat the Taliban in Afghanistan

How are we going to avenge the huge terrorist attack?

A NUCLEAR BOMB WILL BE DROPPED ON WAZIRISTAN!

You heard it hear first

I HOPE I AM WRONG

But remember
They used the same excuse for dropping the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki

WE WILL LOOSE MILLIONS OF TROOPS IF WE INVADE JAPAN

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Demonizing Islam has been the agenda since the inception of Islam. Check out this documentary which dissects the years of propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join