It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Venus Transit, Any importance?

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Any one know of any Venus Transit information, regarding its effect??

This is what I found on one site, may be a litte of but here it is:
David Booth - proven psychic- had a vision in March of 2003. He saw himself in space,
looking down on the earth. He saw a dark, planetary object coming from the south end
of earth - out of the southern Hemisphere. As this planetary object came past earth,
the size of which would fit between the earth and the moon - he saw the western end of
the U.S. blow up with fire and blasts of smoke and ash. From there, the whole earth
rippled. Yellowstone had blown up.
Gordon Michael Scallion (psychic)- on March 16, 2003 - had a vision that two light-beings
showed him that Wyoming and Utah were glowing red. The light-beings said, "This will
change the world in 18 months." (18 months from March 16, 2003 = September, 2004)

More links:

See: www.whatdoesitmean.com...
See: www.drsky.com... Asteroid Toutatis arriving in September
What else is coming? - two comets
See: www.greatdreams.com...
See: www.greatdreams.com...
See: www.greatdreams.com...
See: www.greatdreams.com...




posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
just a little information about toutatis... it will NOT be passing between earth and moon. in fact, in september when it passes it'll be more than 4 times the distance of the moon from earth. so it's nothing to worry about now.


as for the venus transit having any effect? i don't think there's any. there's more astrological people on this board than i though, so they'll no doubt say different. here's a link to a thread of information i compiled on the transit. you may find it helpful. www.abovetopsecret.com...

as for yellowstone, that would be the only thing to worry about... and if it happens what is there you can do? nothing at all, so why waste time worrying?

[edit on 6/6/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It is true that Toutatis will be passing at approx. 4 Lunar distances from earth in theory. Toutatis is also one of the most unusual asteroids in the sky.

"On Sept. 29, 2004 an asteroid the size of a small city will make the closest known pass of such a very large space rock anytime this century. Toutatis looks something like a dumbbell hurtling awkwardly through space. It has a crazy rotation that makes normal days impossible. Scientists can't explain the shape or the spin, but they're eager to learn more in September when, during the close pass, even backyard skywatchers will be able to spot the asteroid."

"That's close by cosmic standards for an object that could cause global devastation. Toutatis hasn't been so near since the year 1353 and won't be that close again until 2562, NASA scientists have calculated."

A Harvard paper was written on the potential of this asteroid named in the paper, "Fatum" hitting Earth. Toutatis achieved its shape and rotation through numerous collisions it is believed.

Will it hit earth? I don't know.



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of this but myself and approximately 30 people were told in South Australia tonight by a native American Indian descendant known as White Wolf from the American Cherokee Tribe that his elder Indian Members have been using medicine wheels and other divinatory tools and have been informed that there will in fact be three strikes of meteors and it will be this month but it will not be the end of the world. The high velocity meteors will strike the earth in 3 separate positions. One will strike the West coast of the US near California, another will strike the ocean just south east of Australia, and the other will strike Russia. Tsunamis, as expected will engulf all areas surrounding and the south half of South Australia including capital city Adelaide, will be engulfed in 1000 feet of water. I'm not sure in what order but the dates the meteors will hit are: in June 2004, the 18th , 20th and 27th. Apparently every country has sent 100's or 1000's of their top of the line navy vessels out to some of these spots where the asteroids may hit (Really Above Top Secret Certified Members please visit this link for more information of the worldwide sending of navy vessels www.abovetopsecret.com...) . Their excuse is they're conducting 'training drills' but when all these countries are doing it at once and we know the truth about all the other facts, they can no longer conceal the truth from us and feed us lies. The person who first delivered these facts to the Internet, Aussie Bloke (www.bushcountry.org...) lives in my state and Whitewolf has talked to him about this information he has posted. Unlike other predictions this information is not only derived from spiritual messages to the American Indians, and other clairvoyant sources, but is also based on scientific facts and evidence by a theorist. (I'm not sure what the theorists name is but I'll give you Whitewolf's email address if anyone has any further questions: bluescorpion52@optusnet.com.au

[edit on 6-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]

[edit on 6-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]

[edit on 6-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]

[edit on 6-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
as for the venus transit having any effect? i don't think there's any.


Think again, solar winds carrying Venusian ionized particles in our direction.
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Sugetocha: I think that hand has been played again. Sorry but I think you are playing it really badly. The chances of a cherokee indian in south australia is even smaller than the of earths orbit colliding with the sun.



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Theres been alot of stuff about comets in June. Some guy claimed to be a scientist warning of major impact. Turns out it was a hoax, the REAL scientist (the hoaxer used his name) has no idea about it, and doesnt believe there will be an impact any time soon.

That said...why are all these naval powers out there right now??? Is it a comet or are they just planning for a possbile war in the future? Right now with the war in iraqi, the war on terrorism etc..the later is a better explanation.



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Mynaeris wrote:


Sugetocha: I think that hand has been played again. Sorry but I think you are playing it really badly. The chances of a cherokee indian in south australia is even smaller than the of earths orbit colliding with the sun.


OK, well I dont know what to believe myself. He DID look like an american indian in his face, talked with an american accent. and said his brother's website was www.prophecykeepers.com which had a lot of interesting information relating to all this.



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mynaeris
Sugetocha: I think that hand has been played again. Sorry but I think you are playing it really badly. The chances of a cherokee indian in south australia is even smaller than the of earths orbit colliding with the sun.


It's not intrisically believable, but it's not impossible (unless cherokee are deathly afraid of travel). There are Asians in America, White men in Africa, Black men in England, and most incredibly of all, there ae still english speakers in southern california. People aren't bound to a certain place by ethnicity.

That being said... what is he doing in Australia? Are we talking about a guy with native ancestory who heard a rumor from back home, or a guy who still wears a feather and consults the medicine man? When you give the impression that there's an indian shaman in Southern Australia just shooting the breeze with Toutalis watchers, it strains credibility.



posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
what where those numbers in AB's thread about then, I know he explained but has any credible astronomer taken a look, is it all meaningless babble or do they correllate to something real??

" T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887(993.56)ETA:-24:34.INC
T-005.83..:-5-004.3.733(447.34)ETA:-05:51.INC
T-003.48..:-6-004.5.735(693.72)ETA:-10:37.INC? "

He may not be Gartrell, but what if he's another real astronomer but did'nt want to give his identity away for real, he must have known people would look him up, and even find the lame clues in his post (references to war of the worlds ect) surely if he was smart enough to pull all this info together he's semi intelligent you have to agree? So why leave such easy to find bread crumbs. Its not hard to fool people in any situation but theres still enough weird co-incidences going on that leave me a lil bit affraid yet, we'll see in the next week


d1k

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
I don't know what to think of this but myself and approximately 30 people were told in South Australia tonight by a native American Indian descendant known as White Wolf from the American Cherokee Tribe that his elder Indian Members have been using medicine wheels and other divinatory tools and have been informed that there will in fact be three strikes of meteors and it will be this month but it will not be the end of the world. The high velocity meteors will strike the earth in 3 separate positions. One will strike the West coast of the US near California, another will strike the ocean just south east of Australia, and the other will strike Russia. Tsunamis, as expected will engulf all areas surrounding and the south half of South Australia including capital city Adelaide, will be engulfed in 1000 feet of water. I'm not sure in what order but the dates the meteors will hit are: in June 2004, the 18th , 20th and 27th. Apparently every country has sent 100's or 1000's of their top of the line navy vessels out to some of these spots where the asteroids may hit (Really Above Top Secret Certified Members please visit this link for more information of the worldwide sending of navy vessels www.abovetopsecret.com...) . Their excuse is they're conducting 'training drills' but when all these countries are doing it at once and we know the truth about all the other facts, they can no longer conceal the truth from us and feed us lies. The person who first delivered these facts to the Internet, Aussie Bloke (www.bushcountry.org...) lives in my state and Whitewolf has talked to him about this information he has posted. Unlike other predictions this information is not only derived from spiritual messages to the American Indians, and other clairvoyant sources, but is also based on scientific facts and evidence by a theorist. (I'm not sure what the theorists name is but I'll give you Whitewolf's email address if anyone has any further questions: bluescorpion52@optusnet.com.au


Well this is an outright lie.

This native american talked to the "Aussie Bloke" did he? Well our friend Ausie Bloke said he was one Dr. Grant Gartell, Dr Gartell was in fact contacted (indirectly) from a member on ATS and has stated that he has nothing to do with this Ausie Bloke and is upset that hes going around using his name. The entire AB thing was a scam, and you making up stories like this trying to make yourself a part of the story is pretty lame.



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I'm not trying to make myself a part of the story at all IDIOT. All I'm saying is an Indian guy told us these things. Plus read MY posts correctly or perhaps you are illiterate or dyslexic. I never said I made up ANY of this stuff, I'm telling YOU what he told us. I don't exactly know the specifics of the association with that Aussie Guy, except that we were told his name, and that he lives in South Australia, and that it was a hoaxed hoax. The basic outline was that the information posted by WHOEVER it was, whether it was the Aussie Guy now denying it for fear of his life, or somebody else using him as a front I do not know. But Whitewolf might, and I have KINDLY provided his email address for ANYONE to ask these questions which I do not know the details of.


Vagabond said:


That being said... what is he doing in Australia? Are we talking about a guy with native ancestory who heard a rumor from back home, or a guy who still wears a feather and consults the medicine man? When you give the impression that there's an indian shaman in Southern Australia just shooting the breeze with Toutalis watchers, it strains credibility.


I posted this before: that he TOLD us that he was descended from the Cherokee tribe. He was wearing normal western clothes, e.g. jeans and a shirt, had no headbands or feathers on but had the longish type hair which many have. What he's doing in Australia? I don't know. He mentioned getting off a plane a few days ago, so whether he went overseas for a holiday or just got here I do not know but he has an optusnet.com.au email address so I assume he lives here, or is living here and has or is living here for a period of months. Perhaps the idea of an american indian in South Australia does sound uncredible to some but I'm just here to tell you what I SAW and what I was told, not to judge the things that I was told or the credibility of the characters who I witnessed and heard from. As for where he heard it from, he was passed the message recently by his brothers in the US. I guess this could be interpreted as non-blood related brothers merely fellow American Indian brothers, and he mentioned they'd been using medicine wheels or something.

[edit on 8-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
MAN, talk about the thing that would not die.

If you would bother to read the posts that we have linked ON THE FRONT PAGE! Everything has been gone over including the giberish of his supposed asteroid data.


*Runs screaming from the computer*AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a Moderator going by the name of Banshee has just robbed all of my current points from me and painted a WARNING sign on my nickname. It's good to see certain moderators being neutral rather than bias and taking sides, especially when one was critically responding to criticisms that were directed at him. *ahem* after using the board for over 12 months contributing hundreds and hundreds of posts I was sure this forum allowed free speech. Sadly I have been proven wrong. Perhaps I will make no more postings in public forums and merely contribute in the accompanying league of believers in RATS.


[edit on 8-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]

[edit on 8-6-2004 by sugeshotcha]



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthStrgnrThanFiction
Any one know of any Venus Transit information, regarding its effect??



The only importence for us in OZ is that MR. Cook found Australia the last time he wanted to follow Venus/Sun 3rd equlipse. (BSW that is as well conspicacy material because the Dutch where here much before Cook and how knows who else)



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Frozen_snowman,

Like the Aborignal people of Australia?



SO, other than allowing some pretty precise measurements of the Solar system, And allowing for Calibration of Some Science equipment, It just a dot.

However, thinking about this little dot which is really an earth sized planet
makes me feel small. Anyone feel smaller due to this astronomical event?



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
I don't know what to think of this but myself and approximately 30 people were told in South Australia tonight by a native American Indian descendant known as White Wolf from the American Cherokee Tribe that his elder Indian Members have been using medicine wheels and other divinatory tools and have been informed that there will in fact be three strikes of meteors and it will be this month but it will not be the end of the world.



I call White Wolf's bluff and raise him three earthquakes (including the San Andreas finally splitting the West Coast from the redundant parts) and five discoveries of unheard of ancient civilizations next week.



posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   
MA, I'll see your five discoveries and raise you a Alien disclosure....



posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
cyberpilot, I'll see you. Sorry, I had to leave the table for 11 days and nights. There's another transit in progress.

That alien disclosure was the Joker - I didn't know they were in the pack!

What have you got?



posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I was just wondering if it would have any effect on the Sun? As in solar storms or CMEs ect. The Mayans were interested in Venus and its transit. Could the transit be the start of this 2012 what ever.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join