It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are the new Jews

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I'm very sad to say that if I was a Muslim living in the UK now I would be researching how to emigrate to a Muslim country I don't see a bright future here for Muslims.

You might say I'm being overly defeatist but I'd rather emigrate on my own terms than hastily flee and end up in poverty in the first country that would take my family.

On a personal level I'd hate to live in any Muslim country on account of my liberal atheism but perhaps if I was a Muslim I might cope in er...

God! We are living on Prison Planet, certainly for Muslims

In short yes I do think Muslims are the new Jews.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

This forum is not for the general discussion of religious topics. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups.

So...we are talking about a conspiracy, scandal or cover-up here? That would suggest some form of organization should be behind it.......Let us focus on that evidence, shall we??

Because if we are talking about general opinion about Muslims and Islam religion in the west. I would very much like to compare it to general opinion of Christians and the Christian religion in the east.

I think you would find idiots on both sides of the line.

So......where are we going with this??

Peace

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Muslims have to fight back; not with violence but clear arguments that refute the ignorance of bigotry.

The few depraved ignoramuses in Islam who have scared it with violence, which is against the letter and spirit of Islam, should be condemned vociferously by all Muslims.

In fact, it is condemned on the most part but the press rarely highlights that.

en.kendincos.net...

www.whyislam.org...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Lets not forget her folks that Hitler never gassed anyone that was just a made up lie.

He simply wanted these people out of his land.

Jewish holocaust denier PART 2 ( NO GAS CHAMBERS? )( DAVID COLE.)

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue
Lets not forget her folks that Hitler never gassed anyone that was just a made up lie.

Lets not forget here folks that some people live in a fantasy world of holocaust denial, and try and pass absolute gibberish off as "fact" when its not the case at all.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Inward groan, let's hope this doesn't kill the thread, propaganda and obfuscation far too dense to wade through there.

The camps were hell on Earth with people dropping like flies, disease, beatings and starvation coupled with a crippling work load, surely you can accept that.

The Holocaust happened any arguments are crass semantics and pedantry at best.

The above is the best a denier can get the argument to, is it worth adding to the pain and anger, to get a different death total achieved through different methods to gassing.

Nothing I have ever seen from the denier point of view has ever persuaded me as to the veracity of their claims, the Nazis tried with all their energy to hide their crimes this included laying false trails and bogus evidence.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have no problem with Muslims. I do have a problem with the extremists. The terrorists. I believe that the magic number for radical islam is 7% of the muslim population agree with the radical interperetation of the koran.

But to call them the "New Jews", I'm not aware of any muslim holocaust. I also wasn't aware of the jews blowing up buildings in the name of their religion. I don't think the 2 are comparable. The proper interpretation of the Koran is a beautiful thing. The radical revision of it isn't.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

...and thus continues the cycle of hate for the sake of hate...

When does it stop? Instead of protecting yourself...you hunt down people who have done nothing wrong, and kill them for vengeance... ...and what exactly has been accomplished?

Let's see... Oh, yeah... Nothing. Save instill more hatred in folks who might not have hated prior... Thus perpetuating the everlasting cycle of hate, and war.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Uh-huh...

Right... Hate for the sake of hate.

Never ending.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join