It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims are the new Jews

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Let's all think for a second. What would happen if you traded the word "muslims" with "jews". Now all the hate threads about Islam have appalled me, now doesn't America look so hypocritical while when they killed Nazis about 60 years ago because of what happened to the Jews, and then in the present day SOME of them just keep treating the Muslims like ignorant beasts that don't know anything.

They criticize almost everything about them without a blatant disregard for the consequences. But why?, you may ask. Because of the acts of a FEW extremists that have no idea what they are doing.

Now I won't say any names but they will probably be the first persons to post on this thread. You see they are the people who will take everything out of context to make Islam and the muslims look bad.

Just think about it...

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

I agree that an entire religion shouldn't be blamed for the actions of a few. The press also seems to ignore that some of these militants may actually have some political reason for what they do. Go figure.
The US is becoming more and more isolationist and that isn't good for anyone.
BTW I don't really claim any religion, if that reflects on my opinion at all.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Do I smell a troll?

I'm working on my troll recognition skills and the OP does have a trollish smell.

A thoudand pardons of I'm wrong.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There is a vocal few who are anti-Islamic here, anti-arab might I suggest. Blatant xenophobia and racism, they are pretty easy to spot to anyone who chooses to recognise it.

This is no more "trollish" than the people that start threads with an anti-muslim agenda.

I'm personally against all organised religion, and feel the Koran has just as much to teach as the Bible.

Its just a shame that its so hard to convey that point who don't want to acknowledge it.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

What also strikes me is the popularity that the anti Islamic threads get. I mean I'm sure you remember my thread called "a little bit about Islam", and that got sent to BTS.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Do I smell a troll?

I'm working on my troll recognition skills and the OP does have a trollish smell.

A thoudand pardons of I'm wrong.

The OP is not a troll.... Just a 13 year old Muslim who has seen the hatred against Islam the past few days.

The ignorance has been palpable.

But as for the topic on hand... The hatred of Islam has been developed mostly through propaganda from the powers that be, and Hollywood. Check out the documentary called Reel Bad Arabs which dissects the Hollywood propaganda against Islam at video.google.com...#

Google Video Link

Islam is against usury, against absurdly high home prices derivative speculation (gambling), so its the bankers worst enemy. Plus they need a boogieman to hate so they can have wars of conquest.

Anyone who hates Islam is just a victim of propaganda, just like the normal Germans in 1940s were trained to hate Jews.

In that aspect I think that the OP is correct. The hatred is all controlled by propaganda.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I do remember.

I'm watching this now, I just thought I might embed it, thanks FF.

Google Video Link

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I think... the reasons differ. People knew what Judaism was.. in fact, every Christian practices Judaism, it's the foundation of the religion .. however the Jews had been a historical scapegoat because they are different. But again, they were very non-intrusive. Judaism does NOT recruit membership .. they do not force conversion .. Christianity and Islam do.

Islam is mystical to most Westerners .. most people hadn't even heard of it until 9/11. Not only is the religion very different, but the cultural aspects that come with the ethnicities, are very different and often very abrasive. You wouldn't of heard Jews screaming for social reform back to archaic measures and demanding women wear berkas in London pre 2000 .. especially as far back as 1800 etc.. and Jews were by and by the same ethnicity, Europe did not have a high population of Semites. On top of that, Islam is a converting religion, and very transparent in their intentions.

Sooo basically, they are the same only in that they are both often blamed for things the religion is not at all responsible for. However the reason WHY they are targeted are vastly different... almost incomparable..

And I do admit, while I have no problems or qualms with Judaism, Islam is highly concerning to me.. just as I frown upon Christian Conservatives, which amount to basically Jesus loving Fascists.. I too frown upon the ultra hardcore religious values propagated by the Islamic community.. I also find it hilarious that the Progressive Left supports radical islamification yet scream bloody marry anytime something radical Christian pops up..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

The old jews didn't cut off peoples heads with dull knives... I could go on, but I know the ol' "it isn't all muslims that are bad" line, which is true to some extent, will rear it's head and the great circle of crap begins!

No matter how you slice it, there are a whole lot more violence in modern Islam than any other modern religion. Mitigating that is no help to the cause. That said, understand that I think the U.S need to get out of the middle east completely and let Israel stand on its own...so I am no hawk.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
There is a vocal few who are anti-Islamic here, anti-arab might I suggest. Blatant xenophobia and racism, they are pretty easy to spot to anyone who chooses to recognise it.

This is no more "trollish" than the people that start threads with an anti-muslim agenda.

I'm personally against all organised religion, and feel the Koran has just as much to teach as the Bible.

Its just a shame that its so hard to convey that point who don't want to acknowledge it.

Are you saying that Muslims haven't been targeted? I don't believe it is trollish, especially because the West is slowly advancing towards the same ideology as Nazis..

Let me clarify:

If we forget then sure, this thread would seem trollish..

Lest we forget that laws are being introduced against Muslims.. Now it is a crime to wear hijab, a Muslim dress code.. What is next..

No I'm not saying that Muslims are treated exactly the same as Jews were at the time of Nazi rule, what I'm saying is that the West is moving towards that direction..

Let's not forget, the bystanders didn't do anything because the hate was spread through the media, radios, speeches, etc etc.. This is the same today.. Hate is being spread so quick, and it has infected so many..

And that hate, mixed with Democracy can produce monsters such as Hitler..

So that being said, who is Europe going to vote for next? Hitler never said he was going to treat Jews the way the current history states they were.. So how to avoid such a monster?

Look at what hate did to America.. Two Muslim countries were invaded and destroyed, both countries still in mess.. And that same individual was voted for twice..

So yes, the West is pursuing the footsteps of its ancestors.. Then again why shouldn't they? After all, it was Europe which treated Jews in that manner..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Guy's do you notice how I said that the ones who actually make the anti islamic threads have stayed clear from posting on here? Just something worth pointing out.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I don't support "radical islamification" - I denounce xenophobia.

Big difference - and I just wanted to add, that it is shocking how much support a thread about muslims being evil receives on a site that prides itself on "Deny Ignorance"

Supreme Mathematics

ETA: No Oozyism, I'm saying they have been targeted.

[edit on 2/5/10 by ghostsoldier]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Always one group will hate another and radicals at the extreme of any group will make the whole look bad. Each group will have its day of being hated, then eventually another group will be the scapegoat, and so on.

Its pretty sad stuff, but what else can you expect from humanity, a pack of blood-drenched carnivorous apes? The only hope is the fact that most people, at the end of the day, of every faith and ethnicity just want to get on with their lives and live and work and love their families and so on. The problem is that to do so always involves deep struggles for at least some groups of people, unfortunately.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

The old jews didn't cut off peoples heads with dull knives... I could go on, but I know the ol' "it isn't all muslims that are bad" line, which is true to some extent, will rear it's head and the great circle of crap begins!

No matter how you slice it, there are a whole lot more violence in modern Islam than any other modern religion. Mitigating that is no help to the cause. That said, understand that I think the U.S need to get out of the middle east completely and let Israel stand on its own...so I am no hawk.

I believe that extremists take things WAY too far.(Hence the name) But they do it more often than most other extremists. But as it was already pointed out a lot less people knew about Islam before 9/11. Then the media comes in with the propaganda angering the extremists.

The extremists were angered with the pictures of Muhammed. But then again they took it too far.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

You come to my house, kill my family, I will cut your head off with a dull knife..

It is as simple as that, and if I loose it, I will not cut your head off, I will gather all your family, make you watch while I cut their head off..

No justice no peace.. You kill my brother I will kill yours..

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I assume it is true. Islam is widely hated by 1 part of this Earth!! Just for defending the name of ALLAH or SAMBH SHIV ALLAH or SAMBHALLA!!

Jews have been continiousely beating-up their war-drums upon coming back to their homeland since 1948. Everyone was happy upon this Earth after the end of World War 2, and everyone was hoping that creation of UNO will lead to the permanent peace upon the Earth, but it was a bad luck for human beings that UNO itself indulged into 2nd phase of invasions into the nations for the sake of a few materialistic countries, mainly for oil, gas, gold, diamonds and other material deposits in poor nations.

As far as Jews are concerened, they were provided shelter in other nations for their habitation upon the Earth for more that 2000 yrs, immidiatlely after the punishment carried out by the warath of the Almighty LORD upon them, due to crucification of the Jesus on HIS homeland? They were punished by GOD, and again brought back to their land by Britain and US intervention after world war 2.

But what about other races??Germany,Indo-Pak,Korea etc??
What about Scottish??
What about those Native Red Indian's of USA??
What about those pelestenians who are being killed in RAMA-ALLAH??
What about those innoscent, who were killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki??
What about those innoscent trees, plants and animals killed after the advancements of Science and Technologies carried out on a wide scale by Western Nations for their material pleasures to capture the whole Earth??
What about peoples of Iceland, who has got independence recently in 21st century?
What about peoples of South Africa? Who have got their independence in late 80's?? When the whole land is emptied by it's material treasures??
What about Hongkong?? Veitnam?? Korea ??
What about those innoscent Hindus and Muslims other masses who were killed by Britain and other nations after their invasion in Asia and Africa since 17th century??
What about those innoscent masses, who were killed in Veitnam in 1980's by US invasion?
Even after the end of 2nd World War, how many other wars have been faught by the ally of US+Britain+Israel+NATO?? who is accountable for the loses of Human Life and Nature, occured by these wars??
Who is accountable for all those numerous destructions carried-out by such nations??
What is happening in Iraq and in Afganistan is observed by the whole world?? Just to protect a few women from Burka wearing in Europe, US and Britain, how many sons, daughters and fathers-mothers have been killed in these 2 nations?? Why?? Is it all done just to promote Jeans, Mini Skirts, TV channels, Companies into these regions??

How much blood is sheded on the Earth, so foolish, just to spread the Gospels of Jesus Christ upon the Earth?

If you will say, it all has been done just because of promoting Gospels of Jesus Christ, I will not beleive it and even a donkey will not accept it??

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE AT ALL THE TIME THAT UNDER THE INFLUUENCE OF A MASHROOM CLOUD BOMB TECNOLOGIES, ANY CIVILIZATION WILL BE ABLE TO SPREAD FEAR AMONG HUMANITY AND THE EARTH!!

I have a right to put my thought on any internet community and no-one can stop me!!

I have a sympathy with every innoscent religious human being and Nature and I hate evry beast who resides on the Earth!!

Ofcourse I am a Born and Brought-Up in a Vedic Hindu Soceity but for me all the relegions are equal because of it all are formed by 1 vedic GOD (SAMBH SHIV ALLAH = SAMBHALLA) from time to time to guide the Humanity to it's true spiritual path.

I have a same level of respect for Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism as I have it for Vedic Hinduism! There is no need to blame me for any cause due to above mentioned, this is what I have observed here upon Earth since my birth in 1974!!

Whatever are my openions, i am putting it across on the table for open discussions, let the whole Humanity shall participate into it, non-religiously!

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I suppose I am anti islamic, I am against a religion that incites hatred to bretheren, I am against any group who incites hate against others. I am against any religion which claims to be the 'one true religion', God is God, no matter what religion you are it is the same God. God does not ask you to turn away from others, he asks you to tell others of him. He does not tell you to kill in his name. He wants you to learn to live in peace. My government is not a religion, religious, or motivated by religion, church and state are separate as they should be. When government is religion the motives of the religion become askewed.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Whats that saying, about judging a tree by the fruit it bears.

Islam bears fruits of war, destruction, murder, death, intolerance, against the non-believers and even amongst themselves. This is not propaganda, this is fact rooted in history. But they were simply following in the footsteps of their parent religions, both monotheistic and pagan.

Judaism bears fruits of war, destruction, murder and death. Their homeland isnt even theirs, they originally conquered and invaded innocent nations on the way to conquering and destroying the people who inhabited it before them, because their god told them to.

Christianity bears fruits of war, destruction, murder and death, and child abuse on a huge scale.

Need I go on?

I dont have a problem with individual people in religions (who are usually brainwashed), what I have a problem with is the knowing and intentional preservation and practice of backward beliefs and traditions that are damaging not only to the human race but to the entire planet. This evil is not exclusive to religion either, its a human-wide epidemic.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

There is one major difference you are forgetting in your "new jew" theory. Can you please post a link to the numerous terror attacks in 20's and 30's germany that were perpetrated by jews. Can you point out the reasons why moslems have been erroneously blamed for the loss a major war leading to crippling sanctions and occupations of the western world. These are the reasons it is not the same. Yes moslems cop it pretty bad sometimes, but you really have no idea of the level of hatred jews received in pre war germany. If a moslem gets murdered or robbed from at least in my country it will be duly and reasonably investigated by the police. The same could not be said of the jew in germany of the period you claim. I sometimes think that islam portrays itself as the religion of victims, for what reason i do not know. Sorry if you think i am having a dig at ya, just giving you my thoughts on the matter.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Firefly_

Good post but i must add one thing. The jewish history tells they conquered the land of the canonites (palestine), but genetics tells a different story. It tells that both hebrew and canonite tribes descended from the same land. The jewish tale of conquest is just a justification story to claim the land themselves.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join