It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters rally against Arizona law; congressman arrested in D.C.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by tempesillest

I can understand your frustration, hate and lashing out at others. But stop for a minute.

1. Where had the illegal immigrants claimed they had citizenship rights? Had you been mis-informed or are attempting to mis-inform? The protest was only an appeal for a chance to life.

2. If you still don't realize it or are attempting to throw smoke on the repressive bill pass by the Nazified Arizona, YOU too are subjected to the instruments of repression in the bill.

Do not presume you are safe because you had done no wrong and am white. PROBABLE CAUSE can mean anything and you CANNOT complain if you become a target for harassment, because you have given up that right to the Gestapo to screw you.

Talk to old ex Nazis still alive who had turned and you will get a better picture. They too thought they were protected, but themselves were doomed in the end if not for the last few good german officers who refused to carry out Hitler's orders.

Why someone would star your post is WAYYYYYYY beyond me. However, if you want to talk about harassment, try driving a work truck into a gas station in mesa and watch as 50 mexicans jump in front of you screaming heyyy.

But hey lets go ahead and compare the Nazi's concentration camps and genocide with a law that should have been enforced decades ago.

How asking obvious illegals for papers proving citizenship compares to killing all the jews you can.... is again way beyond me.

but what can I expect from someone who has the intelligence of a rock.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join