It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Aliens Exist? Denver, CO Puts It to the Vote! (interesting)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Denver residents are set to vote in August

on whether to allow a commission to investigate if the government has covered up the existence of aliens, but another group of Coloradans is attempting to put a stop to the probe, KDVR reported late Thursday
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7affbcf2c5d.jpg[/atsimg]

The Mission for Inhibiting Bureaucracy (MIB) recently registered with the city of Denver as a political action committee in an attempt to stop the alien investigation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2962c880e90.jpg[/atsimg]An image on the Facebook group for the Mission for Inhibiting Beaurocracy explains its mission: preventing what it views is a frivolous vote on alien life.

MIB says the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission’s goal of posting its findings on Denver’s website would cost the city $23,000 a year, while the election itself will cost $100,000 because a ballot must be mailed to every registered vote.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Jeff Peckman raises his ugly snout again. He makes UFOology look bad. Anyway, nice to see the citizens has had enough of his crap. Flag for them.
) This isn't just abut Peckman-his name is in the article. Oh the political division on this one.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Very interesting story.

Activists against the truth on UFO'S!

I would have thought that all of mankind would want to know as much as possible about this subject.

It is not going to go away, sightings happen all the time. The more we know about this subject the better.

I am baffled.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It makes perfect sense to petition AGAINST an "official" inquiry. All that would do is give legitamacy to the cover-up once the "commision" concludes that the government (Surprise!) never engaged in a cover-up... and it would just cost the taxpayers money in the meantime

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Both of you make excellent points-from different angles. Nice.

I think they are portesting more about the cost involved and anything to do with Peckman-who is known to do UFO/Alien hoaxes!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Denver is where they moved their cia and northern command headquarters. Its a giant Black op bubble. No doubt they have a "pretend" faux protest agaisnst Disclosure and truth.

What a joke!!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
we all know the are hiding something, but it really comes down to if they are holding information significant enough to illicit fear, information significant to illicit hysteria, or holding information to keep the ufology around to create another thing to hold peoples attention.

really do hope we're the generation that takes things like this a little more seriously; the need for transparency, or at least transparency for specified groups that can release information to people in a more secure fashion than just 'to the public'.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
Very interesting story.

Activists against the truth on UFO'S!

I would have thought that all of mankind would want to know as much as possible about this subject.

That is very interesting spin. I am sure the con-artist Peckman would appreciate it.

They are not against "the truth of UFOs"; they are against a waste of tax-payer money, one set up by a charlatan.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tylermbell

Confusing issue. There are many types of Ets, and different sides. The ones they're working with and who have a very strong presence here are not our friends, very much so.
And also, I don't really understand them wanting to disclose. As far as I understand, they will never willingly disclose, if they do, I wonder what the reasons could be. From what I was told, the snakes do not want the mice to know that snakes are loose in the field and running the show!

Disclosure is truth however, and we need to understand, but not without our armor on. And we don't have it on yet. We need to be connected to the Family of Light and the Force, we need to raise our frequency, and go within our hearts to our Higher Selves and Family of Light, and Benevolents and work on overcoming the dark programs, apathy to suffering, our anger and fear within, and to care for others, and give love and light to all even the dark ones and entities and leaders, and yet, have the strength to renounce their darkness and insist they leave us. If we're really doing that and growing in Love & Light, staying calm, then nothing has power over us unless our Higher Self allows for our own lessons, and we are protected. This is Universal Law. For darkness has no authority or power over the Light and the Light protects its own.

That being said, even though there are benevolents, are we ready now. With disclosure as we are currently, not noticing or caring about those who suffer, going to wars and following orders to murder women and children and civilians, following without thought this worlds programs, are we ready.

There is a consequence to action. Disclosure would only be an enhanced version of this.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

You are being too kind only calling him a charlatan.

I am amazed the citizens are caught up in anything he has fingers into, after that ALIEN in the Windon stunt.

The article writer appartently didn't know Peckmans history-or did and put him in there to upset people etc.

top topics

join