It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My own FEMA camp story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello, everyone! I'm new to the site and this is my first new thread. Just a little info on me: I'm 42, married, 2 grown boys, live in Mississippi, an Army Veteran, and unfortunately currently between jobs since I was laid off back in March. I've been a years-long lurker here, but finally decided to join the ranks when this incident happened to me recently:

I had to report to the local unemployment office one day in March, it was my first monthly visit. It was a nice day and I didn’t want to go, but I needed my benefits. I eventually met a worker I’ll call Frank, and he is really nice and helpful guy.
Frank is from a northern state, and Mississippi has hired him to help reduce unemployment fraud. He has a background in law enforcement and a degree in Theology. During the course of our conversation, it turned to his interest in Theology. And out of the blue he tells me that he once knew this person working for the Federal Government that tried to recruit him as a prison chaplain, explaining the person tried to entice him with the fact that he could get paid by the government for doing nothing right now, since the prisons aren’t operational yet but staff are currently being hired. Frank was told that there are presently 70 facilities completed and the eventual total would be 700. When Frank inquired about the reason for so many, he was told they are FEMA camps with the express purpose of detaining citizens. Frank declined.

I just want everyone to know that outside of this website, I have never discussed this subject with anyone, nor has anyone ever tried to discuss it with me—until that day. So I was obviously shocked by how much Frank knows. I’ve been reading about this subject on this site for years, but was skeptical. Not anymore.
I even asked Frank if he knew about this website; he doesn’t.
I try not to be a doom-and-gloom guy, but something is coming folks. I don’t know what exactly, but it doesn’t look good. I’ve had a feeling in my gut for a while.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

Right, "Frank" just out of the blue tells a unemployed person coming through his line something, if true, that is most likely classified?

I gather you have no way to prove this story?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Patriot

Thanks for being courageous.

The FEMA camps are real.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Please send a location of a known FEMA camp . I'm in Michigan and all the ones here are bogus. Thanks for your time

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Why isn't there one location in the world where the normal folk can go and build a society away from the madmen in power?

Were there any dates involved, or further info?

With America's population, that's an average of half a million per camp, or a very very full stadium of pissed off people.

I can't watch this at the moment, but apparantly we have these too, north of the border. It's a Youtube video.

russellbarth.wordpress.com...

That's a grim confirmation friend.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
federal detention facility, pollok, la. i helped build this facility working for lafayette steel erectors. its there folks. its next to a private airfield, and it has railway access. google it if you dont believe it. find it on google maps. all relevant info is provided, do the research for yourself because i may have already said too much. chopperswolf out..... i will not respond to direct questions. part of the housing is partially underground the housing units have cells 4 stories high, it holds alot more people than the website says.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by chopperswolf]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

Of course its real, its a prison that holds criminals.

Nothing to secretive about that. The reason you won't answer direct questions is because there isn't anything to ask you.

You don't even need google maps, just type in federal detention facility, pollock la and google will take you to a web site on with its address and all information on how to get a hold of an inmate.

Even comes with a nice pic.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chopperswolf

Don't worry.
Most who claim these things are real don't.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I am having a hard time getting past this part:

YOU -- I'm here to register for unemployment benefits....
"FRANK" -- Good, let me help....

YOU -- Any interests?
"FRANK" -- Yes, theology

YOU -- Really?
"FRANK" -- Yes, in fact, at one point a government official asked me to be a chaplain in a prison that they're building. SHHH -- don't tell anyone. It's a secret. Right now there are 70 built, but the government said there will be 700 when they are done..... And guess what? If I sign up now, they'll just pay me to do nothing until construction is complete.

YOU -- Wow.
"FRANK" -- Yup. Anyhow, back to work for me. OK, now I'll need a copy of your records, can't have any fraudulent unemployment claims going through.....

I'm not saying it's not true.

I'm just saying that I can't fathom how a conversation goes from registering for benefits, to a guy hired to prevent fraud, to his interest in theology, to him disclosing a top secret government FEMA camp / prison project.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
if you observe the nature of conversation you'll be surprised to find how they twist and turn and take new courses. The people involved (their personality, demeanor, posture, clothing, rhyhtm and cadence of speech) present a massive set of variables when it comes to communication. Segues are often not intrinsically linked to the part of speech before the change but more often the result of the persons mood, current situation.

We can argue that the topic is unlikely but sit two strangers in a bus shelter, with an opening remark about the weather and perhaps the conversation will peter out or it could wind on through a myriad of topics as the two discover common threads or latch to a theme or mood.
the length of the visit, the location, the attitudes of the people involved, and their individual personalities all play a part. Predicting conversation and the route it will take is extremely difficult.

I have no oppinion of the Fema camp issue but the idea the conversation came up between strangers I do not find unsurprising.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

These were not two random people that met by chance on a long bus ride.

One was a person in need of unemployment benefits.
The other was a government official hired to process claims and prevent fraud.

They were not drunk in a bar.
They were not together for hours with nothing better to do.
They did not meet by chance or happenstance.

It was a freaking government official disclosing government secrets to a random unemployed American.

Perhaps you would like to provide the script that allows us all to see how this conversation ended up in a discussion regarding classified information?

And that a government employee just said that the government offered to pay him to do nothing -- to an unemployed person in need of a job -- until construction is complete? On the more than 630 that would still have to be built?

[edit on 1-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

[edit on 1-5-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thebulldog

Weather, sports, and FEMA death camps are my big conversation starters too. Heck, if I can't work how FEMA is death camping into a conversation with a total stranger then I'm not trying hard enough.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by beaverg]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Then again ...

- someone might have wanted to let the word out
- they would need a lot of people to staff the things
- a man in need of employment is a more likely target than an already established person

I was also prepared to investigate if someone else, with similar credentials, went to this same person and actually accepted, perhaps we could learn something. Obviously there is a concern here, and FEMA regulations are written into legislation, are they not? We don't talk about false flags for nothing. There is a pre-amble some are missing here.

Better still, what to do in the event of a round-up. Obviously most aren't going to be agreeable. We need some good people who face this opportunity to go along with, stick with it, and reveal all. What leaks isn't enough for anyone, but then again, I just read up on that Stockholm Syndrome in the Islamic thread. Is it simply denial? We can't afford too much denial of our truths these days either. There's just too much going on and we have to put it together.

I'm not fear-mongering! If these are our collective realities then we face them. The hope is in knowledge about them, or else we adopt false hope.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
These FEMA camp and mass round up stories sound like fear hyping by the Jewish left to try and get more people to sympathize with the 'holocaust'. Or maybe the Jews want revenge before they and their Israeli American empire falls? Hmmm, we may never know

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Please send a location of a known FEMA camp . I'm in Michigan and all the ones here are bogus. Thanks for your time

FEMA Camp...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebulldog
if you observe the nature of conversation you'll be surprised to find how they twist and turn and take new courses. The people involved (their personality, demeanor, posture, clothing, rhyhtm and cadence of speech) present a massive set of variables when it comes to communication. Segues are often not intrinsically linked to the part of speech before the change but more often the result of the persons mood, current situation.

We can argue...... with an opening remark about the weather and perhaps the conversation will peter out or it could wind on through a myriad of topics as the two discover common threads or latch to a theme or mood.
the length of the visit, the location, the attitudes of the people involved, and their individual personalities all play a part. Predicting conversation and the route it will take is extremely difficult.

I have no oppinion of the Fema camp issue but the idea the conversation came up between strangers I do not find unsurprising.

Cheers

That's exactly how the conversation happened. You hit the variables on the head.

And for those that don't believe me--well, I'm not here to convince you. You can disagree all you want, it doesn't change the fact that the conversation took place. There is no 'proof' I can offer you, and asking for it just sounds ridiculous.

This is ATS, the very place to rationally discuss this kind of stuff. I have nothing to gain.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracle Man

One might be surprised what a stranger will tell them especially if there
will be no proof..maybe it's not true but if it was then maybe this guy decided to unload that bit of luggage off his shoulders. There is a lot
of smoke surounding the subject of fema camps for there to be absolutely nothing going on. Yeah, it sounds fishy but I'd not write it off just yet.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
If anyone could tell us anything blindly, or help explain why fema camps would exist, it would be fidel castro. Not to stir up emotions or anything.
But he's beeen fighting TPTB, secret governments, for the longest, he's the guy to ask.

He knows the objectives of the governments the best out of anyone. I'd love to get his take on the situation. These prision camps have got to be part of some larger plan.

I think he knows somethoing, he always sticks it to the us, when nobody else does. Remember the beginning of scarface?

The only person who has done the same thing fidel has done is the ayatollah in iran, who overthrew the shah , and he's dead. Everyone's beef with the us is either about prisons', human rights, or torture, or israel.

I really can't imagine what this is about, it would be a shame if it were about the economy, and unemployment.

It's like the shah said right before he was ousted to a large number of workers' on strike. "If you don't go back to work, and do your job, then I'm going to bring in a bunch of israelis' who will do the job.:

My opinion.....Fidel castro might know why, and what is going on. There aren't too many who could ask him, though.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that mass detention is not some contingency they have planned for is in denial or just naive. Ask anyone who has been involved in military or certain government operations planning. Especially at the highest levels. These people have contingencies for their contingency plans several layers deep.

It doesn't necessarily mean it will come to fruition, but I guarantee it's been planned for and camps set up on some level. And I am sure the list of bogus camps were put out as part of the plan to throw people off and create doubt. I doubt they could pull off a mass detention of Americans and get a way with it as they are notoriously incompetent as we saw in Katrina but that doesn't mean they might not try and perhaps be partially successful on some regions.

Scepticism is healthy however I would not dismiss any of it out of hand, the trick is when something is supposedly exposed like this to look all around it for what they are trying to distract you from seeing with their slight of hand. These people are masters at misinformation and distraction and I would not put anything past them. Stay alert because something will eventually go down but we will not know exactly when or how until it us upon us like 9/11, even though that was telegraphed years in advance.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Even four years ago on ATS, if you said that America was totally bankrupt and the entire US economy and financial system was in peril, you would be met by absolute disbelief.

1/ America is the most powerful and wealthiest nation on Earth.
2/ You are just anti American, take your hatred elsewhere.
3/ You foreigners are just jealous of our free and wealthy lifestyle.

But now after the bailouts, the ongoing scandals, and all the trouble, you don't hear much of that these days.
Even the dumbest American knows the US economy is now in very serious trouble.

But suggest that the totally corrupt US Government may declare martial law turn on Americans to protect itself, you hear:

1/ There are no FEMA camps, it is all just conspiracy theory.
2/ We have our guns to protect us.
3/ No American military would ever fire upon a fellow American under any circumstances.

I wish you the best of luck in your delusions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join