It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250 New White Ford Vans Parked in the Middle of Nowhere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Somebody from North Carolina noticed something odd out there and took pictures. Because of the recent info on the June/July False Flag attack, he notes there may be a correlation here.

www.stevequayle.com...

Who purchase all these and why?

See Pics:

www.stevequayle.com...

April 29, 2010

Dear Mr. Quayle,

First, I want to let you know how much I look forward to reading your website each day, and I enjoyed listening to you on Coast to Coast earlier this month.

I wanted to send you these pictures that I took last weekend. Maybe I’m being a bit paranoid but this seemed very peculiar. And now after having read I read the short piece “Info on False Flag June / July from CIA Source” on your website this could possibly be of interest.

On Sunday April 25th, 2010 I was traveling north on a little highway NC 16 about 30 miles north of Wilkesboro, NC. I saw what looked like a parking lot full of white vans and didn’t think much of it as I drove by. However, about an hour later on my way back it struck me as very odd so I decided to stop and look a little closer. This was originally a Christmas tree lot and the owner must have leased it to someone during the Christmas tree off-season for them to park all these vans. I did some quick counting while parked. There were 7 rows of 30 per row + 30 or 40 more not in the rows at the back and that’s how I came up with approximately 250 + vans!!! These vans were all the same, brand spanking new with the window stickers still on them and yellow numbers written in yellow grease pencil on the windshields. They were behind a fence so I couldn’t get any closer than this without climbing the fence. I wanted to climb the fence and get a VIN off one of them and find out who owned them but I had no idea who may be monitoring the lot. It was broad daylight and I didn’t want someone to come question me.

I got to thinking on my way home…. Why would there be 250 brand new vans with no tags parked out in the middle of nowhere?? Transporting a couple thousand people and gear without anyone noticing or becoming suspicious could be a possibility. I’m just having a hard time coming up with some “NORMAL” reason why all these brand new vans would be parked out in such a remote location.

Your thoughts? I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

ST

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Pocky]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
No conspiracy here. These are in holding pre registration.

Its a part of the normal process. when a car is manufactured it is held until called off when purchased.

If you notice there is no registration number plate yet...

Some so called new cars can in fact be years old... just sat somewhere waiting for somebody to buy them.

Hope this helps,

Korg.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Boondock Saints(?) identified them as ambulances in a thread earlier today.

EDIT to add Boondock's post...250 New White Vans Parked....

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
All I can say is that is very out of the ordinary. Especially out there.

Maybe a company that's uses white vans is storing them. That person should go back in a week or two and see if they're there still.

It looks like a cool place to live

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If I reacll ford has a problem and has haulted sale of all comercial vans for a while. Seems like it's an alternator fire issue because of Chinese alternators.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
And there is not going to be any June/July false flag attacks
it's just online scare mongering.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hey, isn't that a HAARP network overtop of those vans??

I also found this :

Get Quotes from Earthquake Protection Retrofitters

We have Top-Rated Pros in North Wilkesboro, NC.
Tell Us About Your Project and We'll Match you.

www.servicemagic.com...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Nope it's just used to shield the vans, not sure why the windscreen isn't fully protected but i'm sure the manufacturers know what their doing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They look like they are 4 wheel drive. I can see a hub. Odd in NC.

There appears to be a type of camo canopy over them, to hide them from satellite?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

thanks bro
u saved me the trouble
of a re-post

it would help also if some would use
the search function before posting

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The first (perhaps ridiculous) thing I thought of was that strange comic Operation Blackjack.

I remember there were unmarked white vans in that, which were used to transport a nuclear bomb....or something along those lines. Maybe I'm mistaken.

Anyway, I don't really know whether Operation Blackjack was shown to be garbage or not.

That's what came into my head, but at the moment it's just a bunch of white vans.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Korg Trinity
No conspiracy here. These are in holding pre registration.

Its a part of the normal process. when a car is manufactured it is held until called off when purchased.

If you notice there is no registration number plate yet...

Some so called new cars can in fact be years old... just sat somewhere waiting for somebody to buy them.

Hope this helps,

Korg.

Please see thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In this economy, who is buying 250 Van Type ambulances?
These are small, and difficult to work in when your patient is dying.
But then again, in this economy......

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

They clearly are not ambulances, their just vans. The guy who took the pics and shared his story is creating something out of nothing.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
... I feel I should post this... But I know I shouldnt...

Moyock.

Do I need to say more.

Mass renditions anyone...

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

I am a resident of a neighboring state of N.C. and I can assure you with absolute certainty that there is nothing unusual about a four wheel drive vehicle (of any sort) in the state of North Carolina. They are as common place as a taxi cab in New York City.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The story is BS.

He said they were behind a fence and he did not climb it so that he won't get into trouble.

Yet that first picture is ground level, the photographer is on the road and there isn't a fence in front of him.

And whoever said a 4x4 in NC is unusual has never been to NC.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
First thing I thought of when I looked at the photo was conspiracy. In our near future there will be a false flag event with the purpose to put fear into the general populace. Why the conspiritors want people to be afraid is because policies can be easily changed when fear is rampant.

What will happen is a false flag operation of a unit of Mexican drug cartels are going to do something very evil. The acting persons will also be using a white van. There will be a nation wide manhunt for a white van. So the more the streets are flooded with the same type of white van as what was reported, the fear tactic will be multiplied.

Just wait for later this year when you hear about a white van.

I actually made this all up and it is totally fictitious. I am only stating of what the most obvious conspiracy theory would be with this lot of vans.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Everton

I was just joking.

Next time I'll add a smiley lol

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Lool cheers man.

new topics

top topics

join