It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It amazes me how many folks fell for the reverse psychology in regards to this new Arizona Law.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You guys are basically cheering on the Police State and you don't even know it. While I support States Rights... It's too late for that.

Soon Texas will pass similar laws... then Alabama will do the same.... and sooner or later you will see crime rise to a certain level that we will have policemen on every corner.

But hey... what do I know?... I mean after all half of the people here on ATS were smart enough to figure out that 9/11 was inside job, but they still haven't figured out the reason why they discovered this knowledge.

So you ATS'ers are gonna let these Mexicans put you in a position that you support the "Paper-Please-Law"? Well if that's the case, you've fallen for the trap.

I honestly believe I could speak about reverse psychology in regards to this subject for 2 more hours.. so let me just make this simple. America: You are being divided!!!!

United We Stand, Divided We Fall.

I don't see a whole lot of Unity these days... do you? Mission Accomplished for TPTB

[edit on 1-5-2010 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Agreed, most people are getting manipulated from left to right, It is disgusting.

this law is just ridiculous and any one who supports it is blind to see the intentions is based upon just because we are white and wont affect us...Untrue, this will affect everyone brown,black,white...

and the sad truth is people are supporters with out realizing the implications of the police state we are heading towards..

I guess us republicans do love government....but only when its disguised to work in our favor.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill
Agreed, most people are getting manipulated from left to right, It is disgusting.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

It was amazing how many people started loving Fox News again (mainly Glen Beck) after we hated them for so long during the Bush era.

Right to Left to Right to Left... GOD I HOPE PEOPLE WAKE UP.

But no... let's Deport all these illegal scum bags!!!!

I have a better idea... let's deport all these politicians?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IchooseFreewill

this law is just ridiculous and any one who supports it is blind to see the intentions is based upon just because we are white and wont affect us...Untrue, this will affect everyone brown,black,white...

and the sad truth is people are supporters with out realizing the implications of the police state we are heading towards..

I guess us republicans do love government....but only when its disguised to work in our favor.

Who said we are 'republicans'?

While we are on the subject.. F*CK REPUBLICANS and F*CK DEMOCRATS. Both sides are a sham. DEM's divide and hypnotize "pro governance" and REP's hijack human rights movements and distract people from what's really going on. Don't watch FOX, CNN or any MSM for that matter. It all leads to the same bs.

Now back on topic... I'm neutral about this bill... But if it is bad, I have a feeling that the whiplash from a pissed off society will be too strong. These are state laws, not federal.

But who am I to say?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
No fan of Bush, Obama, fox here.....But can I at least point this out...

Why would Arizona legalize concealed carry without a license IF they're trying to create a police state ?

Seems the opposite of what people are claiming.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well said op, that's exactly what I thought of this and I have been trying to spread this everywhere I go. We can't support police state laws.

I would rather have 12 million illegals than a police state, PERIOD.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

Why would Arizona legalize concealed carry without a license IF they're trying to create a police state ?

probably because they want you to kill each other.

Again it's funny how you think a small pistol can defend yourself when they have Nukes, EMP's, biological weapons, and bigger guns.

Go kill somebody with your gun.... I'm sure you will... You'll be doing TPTB a favor when Crime Rises. Thank You for your small contribution in population reduction when you take your weak@ss gun and kill another man... I hope whoever it is you shoot changes the world.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yah. Same tactic Hitler used in Germany too. Rile up the whites over an ethnic other and drum up public support for a larger police state to protect them from the other and well...it ended up with deportations and camps over there. I mean, holocaust questions notwithstanding, modern America is really rhyming quote closely with that era of history.

Just like then..people are falling for it now.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Oh wait... crap

I change my mind

I'm 100% against this bill.

I'm not scared over RFID chips..

It's the fact that I bet they want to cause an uprising.

If they are having trouble getting all the "patriots" to uprise (too much fluoride XD)... then they go after the unruly Mexican populations.

If the Mexicans result in warfare and rioting, it gives the perfect excuse to call in U.N. troops for "peace keeping"...

I'm sure the better half of us know what the code-words "peace keeping" REALLY mean.

uhhuh

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What are you talking about. They have had them for years, called a GREEN CARD!

The real story here is the destruction of citizen identity to the point were anyone without checking in with anybody can just cross over willy nilly do all sorts of things a citizen cant do and then just leave the country or get a pass back home.

Wake up!

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4by4dave
Yah. Same tactic Hitler used in Germany too. Rile up the whites over an ethnic other and drum up public support for a larger police state to protect them from the other and well...it ended up with deportations and camps over there. I mean, holocaust questions notwithstanding, modern America is really rhyming quote closely with that era of history.

Just like then..people are falling for it now.

Only a history school flunky would buy into this baby mind line of reasoning.

We are talking about Mexican Nationals, citizens of another country that want to come in here and be shot callers and big ballers.....based on race association, national proximity and thier ability to work. (not to mention vote). Working in this country is a privilege not a gd right we have to give anybody.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If the illegal Mexicans really do invade or attack or whatever you wanna call it. Do you think the US would create prisons or camps for Mexican-Americans? Like how they did with the Japanese-Americans.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Again it's funny how you think a small pistol can defend yourself when they have Nukes, EMP's, biological weapons, and bigger guns.

Go kill somebody with your gun.... I'm sure you will... You'll be doing TPTB a favor when Crime Rises. Thank You for your small contribution in population reduction when you take your weak@ss gun and kill another man... I hope whoever it is you shoot changes the world.

First off, we wouldn't be having this discussion if Fedzilla simply enforced the border.

Secondly, if I ever use a weapon against another human it will be in self defense.

Thirdly, show me some example in history where a police state was rolled out on the citizenry without first taking away their right to keep and bear arms.

Finally, it seems you're the one who has fallen for false tactics, substituting libertarian principles with liberal principles.

Operation Wetback was a 1954 operation by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to remove about one million illegal immigrants from the southwestern United States, focusing on Mexican nationals[1].

en.wikipedia.org...

Did this result in a police state ?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
"papers please law" so your afraid of showing your a US citizen...funny...do you pay taxes? Do you have a drivers license? Did you go to college? Did you ever serve in the military? Do you pay bills or have a credit history? If you answered YES to any of the above then guess what......cmon guess!

YOU ALREADY SHOW YOUR PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in the world do you people come up with your arguments......

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

From the media talking heads.They are spoon fed scenarios that MIGHT happen and they swallow it all like good, obediant sheeple.

They complain about government control while LETTING the government control their thoughts.

Come to think of it, they DO have something to complain about huh?

Peace

top topics

join