It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution, Is not tangible.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don 't see this as a case of evolution. From the infinite i do not understand it as having the view of seeing things sequentially. For instance, it wouldn't be the evolution of consciousness, i think, because the infinite isn't represented by time. So in my truth, i see it as merely a return. The soul would be looking at all the experiences (lives) from a timeless perspective, so that would make forward progress of the soul impossible. So what i am really saying is, i don't believe we are evolving into anything. We are returning to our christ conscious (that is how i view it, not how i expect you to view it, i say this so you more closely understand my viewpoint). I view this in a very sexual/sensual way. I see this as a balancing act between the finite, and infinite. They sort of mirror each other constantly reminding each other of themselves. The infinite being feminine, and finite being masculine, us being the true self contained within. I see it as kind of a mating act between parents. Entering into the finite to understand the infinite. Once you are back in the infinite you can look at the finite from understanding through experience. But once in the infinite its like you never left, leaving you with unity in the spirit because you are looking at them the same.

Ok so I don't think we are evolving because from an infinite perspective we have always been evolved. Basic idea, i know my style of writing is still coming together.

I see this as more evidence for my previous thread...
(Some kind of theory i worked out)
Truth, Creation, As Seen.

I believe it goes in line with this as well...

Meditation, Timelessness.

[edit on 1-5-2010 by onequestion]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I am really hoping for either arguments or comments as to aid me in working through my theories thoroughly so that i can be completely sure as to my interpretation of my intuition so to speak. It has taken me immense amount of research to conclude with some of these ideas and i am now taking the time to word them out properly for myself to understand in this language. Thank you.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Religion, Is not tangible.

Scientists do not believe in soul btw.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
you are confusing all to mean nothing and that is wrong because even nothing is not a result but a fact alive

what you are trying to mean absolute from is nothing related to it, finite is not to understand what is infinite, finite is an absolute concept as a fact existence that could be a finite source of infinite life wether in truth or in lies, or a finite that should return to nothing

and sexuality is only related to evil as terrors manipulations for lies creations, making the illusion of positive move when all say being in a negative reality that move to ruin else and never in positive sense

what you call infinite is actually the masculin side of the original story and the finite is the source of life as feminine
the infinite principally is seduced by the finition perfection of the finite perspective life truth, that made it as a whole void realize a slight minimum move meaning the same objective perspective of life truth freedom infinity

i just mean objections here and not comments or a reply, i think we cannot use truths sources to mean god creation and obviously you are deforming the sense of absolute in truth and its fundamental base which is equality always as true before meaning positive free nothing

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
it is like we had void freedom and free nothing that end with an objective reality of life as positive move for true objective else

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

you are confusing all to mean nothing and that is wrong because even nothing is not a result but a fact alive

On the contrary, i am implying that all means everything. At least that's the goal. I describe the infinite from a finite perspective currently so that when i undertake the infinite perspective i would describe it as not finite, or from the finite perspective. Moving into the infinite would imply that the finite exist separate from the infinite and is that really possible? To be separate from the source seems like a deception. The evolution or move into the infinite has already happened from the infinite perspective making it illusion. It would be like once we are infinite we have always been infinite and this was just a dream, so to speak. It would be more like a daydream that gave us the ability to understand a finite existence. But the entire time we exist within the infinite because it is not possible to exist outside of, and move into.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

no onequestion it is not deception on the contrary it is an absolute life but they exist separatly to say one objective truth that is not any part of them, that is how there is truth it is another dimension of two facts existing, those two facts agree upon absolutely as one truth absolutely objective, while they agree from their opposed positions to say the one objective true life and they live then through that truth each one his ways

it is the truth that is one objective not the livings through, and truth is alive mean that the sense of living is not two anymore but is becoming one switching existence from creations to truth

what you call infinite is not infinite truth, what you call infinite is the whole void that actually at a point agree with a free nothing that was more active as living true, so in a sense what you call infinite is finite void and what you call finite is infinite life freedom

and what could be as i guess it simply, is how it is truth before both, that is why it simply becomes out because creating awareness of that must be free
by prooving that the source of finite being infinite whole true certainty sense that finite is out of free nothing, become the source of infinite life of void life, which proove the question of chicken and egg being simply that none of them really there is truth that both are of,

and when truth is the source of freedom life then noone is the source of else or even itself, one as that free living is itself one only and anything around as even itself in reality that he is of course positively related to is else, because it is only itself the living there too
that is how you can love yourself that a lot call it ego from what it appears in objective reality as living, but if yourself loves you too then you are two true connecting as living true but not one because the base of truth is free dom and yourself reality is not you as awareness depth living, but you are one reality true from what both as livings agree upon but open to more agreements objective reality of you both livings

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

no onequestion it is not deception on the contrary it is an absolute life but they exist separatly to say one objective truth that is not any part of them, that is how there is truth it is another dimension of two facts existing, those two facts agree upon absolutely as one truth absolutely objective, while they agree from their opposed positions to say the one objective true life and they live then through that truth each one his ways

Once you enter into the infinite , would you not then be forgetting about your past so to speak. Would it not be true that with no time restraints the past and future cease to exist. So essentially al knowledge of this life is forgotten until you choose to look at it. So essentially from an infinite perspective this has never really happened because the finite has a beginning and end. The infinite does not have a beginning and end so it would be impossible to look at the past life. By looking at the past life you move into the finite, which would be out of the infinite.

So basically i am saying that being in the infinite you will have never have been in this world, or the finite. That would be the illusion of the finite.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

you are thinking the whole time and not you as true time, to you being lost in the whole is being while here alone is not being

that is you as an objective perspective of positive plus

for me i see only positive plus to me from objective perspective of positive plus to him or it more objectively, and i know that i cant kill myself and that because of the whole distorsions and gods evil life there is no right ends yet to true living realities ones, so i would be killed like i am killed already but that is not my perspective of right or any true life perspective of a whole

to you what is bigger is always more and this is wrong and show how god is wrong for giving that result in thoughts, bigger is always less from absolute perspective

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Can you go more in depth on your definition of positive plus?

It wouldn't be that we are denying this so called gift from god, god never sees us as ever having leaving by his side. This in god eyes has never actually happened so to say. In the infinite, god would have always have been experiencing us as next to his/her side. That is the association of the dream, and co creation in my mind. God creates you and the infinite, while you co create the finite through some sort of dreamlike state. In the infinite there still is no perception of time because time is perception. The infinite has only the perception of itself to go on. So from the infinite perspective, it still remains that this will have never happened and would be forgotten, for lack of a better way to describe it. It is like, you are still actually dreaming, but when you wake up you have just forgotten the whole dream. Does that comparison resonate more? I understand your point. I am just respectfully disagreeing. It may seem like i am repeating myself in different ways, but there is only so many ways to explain the infinite, which is unexplainable.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It is like, the ego, being acted out among society or the whole is trying to keep you here, associate the devil with ego, but ego only exist within your mind. God never notices you have had been being here, because where he is at, in love and heaven, he would not want you to have left in the first place. So to god you have never left and you will always have been with him. The dream long forgotten as if it never happened. Having had ended it would be over, and in heaven there would be no need for past recollection. There would be no need for comparison either.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

you are meaning god as infinite truth and that is wrong and objectively to me evil reference of infinity living

there is truth as one objective source before gods, and even what you mean as god is not the whole thing, what you mean as god is just the opposite position to nature being before him alive as aware negative will realiteis positive free life creations gains for all infinite reasons possible that its needs of any point exist

so you mean life in the sense of god life so one life while it is the fundamental denial of life truth, that is positive present as objective positive confirmed absolutely of at least two present totally free, it is the truth at the molecular aspect, so it cant be only one being and others are dreaming because only that one being only what he wants while he is exist

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

It is not how i define god. It is a common example understand by a large percentage of the population. The way in which i used to term god is not representative of the idea behind it. i am looking for common ground so that the interpretation is clear.

God would stand without definition, as definition presents limitations. Unexplainable.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

it is in your head there is noone else there, large percentage of the population understand objective logics of things not that god is infinite living making all people lives as dreams they would forget when they are with him in heaven since there is noone else but him so they would remember him

how they would remember anything if there is only god and why talking about it and why that god caring for those stupid dreams that noone would remember or care even on making
such silly frame of mind that you dont realize at what extend you sound weirdo christian trying to appear scientific mind

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I used an analogy. I used a commonly known, and widespread religion to help explain what i am saying, you interpreting me as a christian trying to explain myself in terms that most people are familiar with is not illogical.

new topics

top topics

join