It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the aliens we know exist from?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I've read on lots of websites that there are a certain number of aliens that we know exists, and what stars or star systems in our Galaxy they are from. Does anyone know where I can find a short, consice list of these?

To use a fictional Star Trek example

Vulcans -- from the star Edrinai Epilson system, about 10 light years away

Now, I'll start with the only one I know of, so please help me add to it!

'Greys' (no formal name known) -- from the ??? star system
??? -- from the Pelaedias star cluster

Thanks for the help!

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Since when do we "know" that aliens exist? Last time I checked it was still pretty up in the air. No government or major research university has come out saying that aliens exist.

I think we've still got some star watching to do.

~Astral

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
O.K. I'll go.

South African: From the Continent of Africa.

Chinese: From the Country of China, continent of Asia.

Alien: A non-citizen resident of a country.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ancient Egyptians talked about life from the Orion constellation and from Sirius. You might want to like up the Orion Mystery or Sirius mystery and see what you come up with....

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The aliens (a grey-type) that allegedly abducted Betty and Barney Hill seem to originate from the Zeta Reticuli star system. Betty's hypnotic regression therapy brought about a drawing of a 3D star map in her memory which was later triangulated to be this region of space. Zeta Reticuli isn't all that far away either, so I don't see it as being out of the realm of possibility.

Robert Dean, a retired sargent major who worked with NATO, claims that our governments know that aliens come from our universe and even some from beyond in other dimensions. Though I haven't read any specific regions of space from him.

At least one Disclosure Project witness claims that there is a civilization in the Orion cluster concerned greatly over our use of nuclear power.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Ancient Egyptians talked about life from the Orion constellation and from Sirius. You might want to like up the Orion Mystery or Sirius mystery and see what you come up with....

Which ancient Egyptians and where did they talk about this?

We can only assume aliens exist...were they exist cannot be determined.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yes, what Heel said about Zeta Reticuli is the most common theory among ET researchers who think that the aliens CAN be tracked back to a star system at all. A woman named Marjorie Fischer (or Fisher, pardon my spelling) came up with the location based on the Hill 'starmap'.

In the 1980s, a group called the 'Aviary' -- consisting of people who claimed to have been government employees -- stated, mostly on local TV stations in Nevada, that the aliens were, indeed, from the stars Zeta Reticuli 1 and 2. If they were hoaxers -- which many people believe that they were -- they may simply have read some old accounts involving the Hills. Also, the controversial Bob Lazar claimed that the aliens came from Zeta Reticuli.

Later on other people came forward who said that the aliens were from the 'reticulan' system... but that they (the aliens) were humans from the future who had colonized this system in a parallel universe. The JROD story is one of these tales (it's late, so I haven't looked up a link, but I know that they are on ATS).

In the end, NO ONE has hard evidence that says where the beings reported during abductions come from. The Zeta Reticuli stuff may prove to be true... or it may just be an elaboration of a legend. I'd recommend that UFO hobbyists simply look out for things that prove that ET controlled UFOs exist at all... the exact location is really just a matter of geography. The difficult challenge, here, is getting the public used to the idea of ETs to begin with. Once that mental block is overcome the government, aliens... whomever... may be more open with technical information.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:50 AM
link   
There are some books about these two mysteries based on Egyptian symbollism and whatever else identified by archaeologists...if you're really interested look it up.
But don't be so naive as to think that all knowledge comes from our recorded history...please spare me that speculation

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If yu get any of those books, please rememberone of the sirius ones is completely made up. I was reading about all the incorrect conclusions the other day. Yes, the ancient egyptians knew of sirius B, but as they didn't associate sirius with dogs, which is assumed in the book (of which i cannot remeber the title) many of the conclusions drawn are incorrect.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
There are some books about these two mysteries based on Egyptian symbollism and whatever else identified by archaeologists...if you're really interested look it up.
But don't be so naive as to think that all knowledge comes from our recorded history...please spare me that speculation

Typically when you make claims like that on ATS you'll be asked to back it up with some type of evidence or links. It's obvious you cannot provide any respected archaeological or egyptology links on that. I figured your statement would boil down to books or websites created by UFO believers. It seems nothing is safe from the UFO Communities twisting and stretching of the facts, anything to support their wild theories.

If all of our knowledge did not come from our recorded history (meaning mankinds recorded history), which I don't neccessarily believe, what are these authors basing their books on? Oral traditions? Egyptian oral traditions? lol...chances are they based their theories on mistranslated RECORDED EGYPTIAN HISTORY lol...too funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
How are you so sure that intelligent life those exist? where is the evidence? of course its logical for there to be life on other planets, but you have to remember that it might not be advance as us humans. Can you honestly say that you have seen hard evidence to suggest greys do exist?

infinite

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Where are the aliens we know exist from?

There aren't any aliens that we know exist, so anything you may be told is speculation.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We dont even know if aliens exist, how the hell are we going to know where they are from (if they exist)??????????????????

ME

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is alien to the Universe? NOTHING

Now that being said, yes I DO KNOW that 'celestials' exist!!!!

Where are they from?

Ancient writtings including the bible point to sirus and orion and possibly pledias.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Evidence please, got any photos etc to prove all this

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Evidence certainly seems to be in short supply in some of the recent posts!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Recent posts? Try the 2 and a half years I've been on ATS lol...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Alien existence lacking in evidence? Well, I doubt you can say that about UFOs, but as for aliens, we have tons of it. At least in the form of witness testimony. Many with a high degree of credibility.

Now physical evidence is very lacking, but that can always be notched up to government coverup. A coverup which we know to be true due to men like Stanton Friedman being blocked in his document request investigations and good cases like the 1980 Bentwaters/Woodbridge case where we know something happened, but have not been able to proceed further with investigation. A lot on this subject is being withheld and until we get that information, I'd imagine the revelation of ET existence is a good enough excuse to continue this coverup.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
Recent posts? Try the 2 and a half years I've been on ATS lol...

I guess I was thinking of 2.5 to forever years!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well anyone who would know this answer would also have to be the most sought after human in the world. So obviously no one has a clue where the aliens are from. I do want to throw out some questions back:

My gut tells me that the aliens are based on advanced insect like lifeforms. Insects arose on this planet pretty early and I bet there is a good chance this is common throughout space. Insects also have the social structure that might promote their evolution to a higher level. The frail appearance of the greys and mantises makes me think that their home planet(s) has a lower gravity and their duller skin color probalby means a less intense sun (or suns?). Yet, that may just be the type of body needed for space travel so perhaps they have a different type on their planets.

I'm sure they are intelligent and more than likely know violence since violence is part of nature's survival of the fittest. I also find it interesting that no one reports any "artistic" touches to the interior of these craft: no paintings, no sculptures, no vibrant colors, no music etc....the aliens themselves do not wear anything considered artistic. So I figure there is definetly some structured purpose behind these visits or the aliens are not interested in what we consider art at all. As far as their mind reading ability goes, I figure that isn't as hard as that sounds since we as a species are getting closer to that, so I don't think they are born with it necessarily. And if they are developing hybrids of humans/aliens I think it is so that they can communicate on our level and in essence deploy some ambassadors that we won't overtly fear. Anyway, invading our planet would be so simple, all they would have to do is release some virus that makes us sterile and poof!...a hundred years or so later you have rid yourself of all those annoying humans.

I've also heard the theory that there are UFO Waves that seem to be 5-8 years apart (I think we are starting another one right now). Though not a provable fact that there is a pattern, I think it would be fun if someone wanted to put the time in and guess how fast these craft move and then draw a circle on out from Earth that spans years of half that length 2.5-4 years, and then look for stars that would possibly have life that fit with the frail mantises/greys body structure. Then we might have some better guesses.

<<   2  3 >>

join