It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the aliens we know exist from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hi
This is probably going to be a long reply since there is alot to say on this subject. I was doing a search for the movie, Childhoods End, and came across this site. Space and "aliens" have been a wonder to me since I was little and I remember reading alot of books on the subject. It's only in the last 10 years that I have found out the truth on this subject of "aliens". The truth to this subject can be found in the Bible. In Genesis ch.6 we read that the sons of God, which refers to angels,(ex. Job 38:7), but in this case fallen angels, came down to the earth and took wives of all(the word all is very important here) and sired children by the women and produced giants. The word giant is appropriate because they were physically giants but they were also "giants" in wickedness and evil. Goliath, who David killed, was of this ancestry. I said the word all is important because these fallen angels were trying to corrupt the entire human race, so that God would not have a perfectly human blood line in which to send mankind's Savior Jesus Christ to the earth. They tried but did not succeed since God kept for Himself 8 people who were not infected by the fallen angels actions. In Gen. 6:9 we are told that Noah was "perfect" in his generations. This doesn't mean sinless but that he had not been infected by this attempt to leave no "pure" humans on the earth. This is one of, if not the primary reason God destroyed all life except those on the ark. Now Genesis 6:4 also tells us that this attempt was also made again to corrupt mankind after the flood. We shudder when we read of some of the things God told the Israelites to do after they were taken out of Egypt. He told them to wipe out entire nations (every man, woman and child) as they were entering the promised land. This causes many to question a God who says kill even the children. It's only upon prayer and study of the Bible that you find out that theses entire races were of the fallen angel and human ancestry and were deadly to the survival of the human race. Read in Jude vs' 6-7 that the fallen angels who did this are now being kept chained in darkness by God until judgement. This is a little of the past and I've probably raised as many questions as I've answered. Jump to the future and we see in the Book of Daniel(ch. 2:40-44) that at some point in the future, and a "they " will try to mingle themselves with the seed of men again. We are also given a warning of a future fallen angel invasion by God in the Book of Revelation. In Rev. ch. 12 we find out that a "dragon"(satan) was able to convince one third of all angels("stars", once again in Job we find out that angels can be symbolically referred to as "sons of God" and also "stars") to follow him in his rebellion against God. Read about this rebellion in Isaiah 14:12-16 and Ezekiel 28:12-19. Revelationch. 12, Rev. ch. 9 and Rev. 6:13 tell us that at some point in the future there will be another invasion. Just do not be fooled that these "aliens" are from another planet, they are not, they are here to destroy mankind. I believe these, aliens/ fallen angels, same thing are going to be part of the lie mentioned in 2nd Thessalonians 2:11. Be prepared for good "aliens" and bad "aliens". The Bible tells us that satan himself can appear as a worker of that which is good.(see 2nd Corinthians 11:13-15. I'm sorry this is so long, but there is even more that can be said and there is a way to escape these things. See Luke 21:36 and Acts 2:21. Another little bit of info I've heard reported by 2 religious and one secular source is a famous picture of 2 army men in the picture from Roswell NM. One is holding a piece of a weather balloon and the other man I believe a general is holding a piece of paper and their telling the world it was not a "spacecraft" that crashed. Someone took this picture and fed it into a computer to try to enhance and read what the general was holding. They discovered it talks of a spacecraft and occupants. I will return to this site and see if there are other questions

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Sinobyte I figured your statement would boil down to books or websites created by UFO believers.

The Orion mystery and the Sirius mystery...LOL, read it before you make a statement, LOL don't let your ego get to big from your lack of personal experience, LOL don't reply to a thread that is already assuming they exist, LOL recorded=written, if your looking for paper documents outlining this, good luck tracking something that wouldn't exist after that period of time.

I'm not saying I believe in everything, but I'm not going to be so naive as to think humans are the most intelligent life in the universe....
Keep living in your box, have a nice life

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Wow, these are very interesting posts! Keep 'em coming!

I didn't mean to imply that we KNOW anything; just where those who believe in aliens, and that aliens of at least one or more species has visited us, believe those aliens may actually be from...

Do we know anything about the speed of the aliens' space craft? I guess we could use that to map out possible places they're from, if we know that they take 5-8 years to get here. Does that make a round trip 10-16 years?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The fallen angels who come as "aliens" are from another dimension and that kind of travel does not encompass years. Jesus after his resurrection was able to appear and and disappear without entering or exiting through doors. God has engineered a very fascinating future for those who are His.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
The Orion mystery and the Sirius mystery...LOL, read it before you make a statement, LOL don't let your ego get to big from your lack of personal experience, LOL don't reply to a thread that is already assuming they exist, LOL recorded=written, if your looking for paper documents outlining this, good luck tracking something that wouldn't exist after that period of time.

I'm not saying I believe in everything, but I'm not going to be so naive as to think humans are the most intelligent life in the universe....
Keep living in your box, have a nice life

I don't believe I've ever said anywhere in any post in this thread or any other for that matter that mankind is the most intelligent life in the universe so your "keep living in a box" comment simply reflects your ignorance.

As for your books...both are based on nothing more than THEORY...not actual archaeological or egyptian studies. The writers of The Orion Mystery were an engineer and a publishing consultant. Hardly 2 people I would go to for solid egyptian studies.

The Sirius Mystery was an interesting book but Robert Temple has been "debunked" by Fortean Times (HERE). Many people in the UFO community have failed to look into these theories further because they were/are so desperate to believe they're willing to believe even that which has been proven fraudulent.

Your books are based on theory, not fact. Don't make statements on what the ancient egyptians "talked about" as if it was fact. It isn't. You know, being "open minded" doesn't mean you should let your brains fall out your asscrack before you start "thinking freely".

[edit on 6/7/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What I was referring to had nothing to do with the books, I was merely referring him to certain theories. The purpose of my post had to do with your assertain about crazed UFO researches. That is where my problem lies, this general assumption...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What assumption? That very very few UFO researchers are qualified to actually translate and interpret that which they write on? Is it wrong to assume that most rewrite ancient creation myths and misinterpret biblical text on purpose in order to fulfill their lifelong obssessions?

I've been a member of the UFO community for well over 20 years and I rarely see any studies conducted by qualified, responsible researchers. Prove me wrong...for every good researcher in the UFO community you find, I can find 5 crazy, irresponsible ones. That doesn't mean ALL are bad (which I never said)...but MOST are. This is why the UFO community is suffering.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
sinobyte and infinite,

does every thread in the UFO/ET section have to prove that ETs exist? Really?

Think about it.... wouldn't it be pretty repetitive and counterproductive if everytime someone wanted to ask a question about ETs here they had to go over all the evidence that exists? I mean, if, in the lost civilizations section, someone wants to post a question about Atlantis, do you expect them to first prove that Plato existed and that there were city-states in the ancient world?

There are dozens, if not hundreds, of threads on ATS that present evidence for ETs. It's assumed, by the person who started this thread, that anyone reading this thread would have read some of those. Even if this wasn't the case, one can imagine the phrase 'for those who believe in ET visitation...' appearing before his main question.

Seriously... a discussion can't move forward if it has to go through repetitious formalities first. People who respond, here, with ideas concerning where UFOs are from DO NOT have to prove that they exist or provide a catalogue of them. THAT STUFF IS ELSEWHERE on this board. In fact, i once posted a link to a list of all BLUE BOOK unknowns, and other people have posted links to UFO catalogues. Still others have posted links to websites that discuss famous sightings in detail. Do you really expect every person who starts a thread here to repeat all of that stuff? Come on... a ceratin familiarity with the subject is assumed, here.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well, I must of misunderstood, because I thought you wrote this...

It seems nothing is safe from the UFO Communities twisting and stretching of the facts, anything to support their wild theories.

I didn't realize you were one of those people, thanks for wasting my time to get a clear response out of you...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
sinobyte,

Think about it.... wouldn't it be pretty repetitive and counterproductive if everytime someone wanted to ask a question about ETs here they had to go over all the evidence that exists?

What in the hell are you talking about? You must have conveniently skipped over the posts from others in this thread that said the same damn thing I did. I'd also like to point out that never once did I question the existence of extraterrestrials or asked for proof of them or UFO's. Go reread my posts and stop putting words in my "mouth". You don't need a "bad guy" that bad do you?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
In addition to what I just wrote ahead of your last post, I didn't realize you knew of the Orion and Sirius mysteries when I mentioned them, make it clear...This is officially attack Sinobyte-post. I'm just kidding man...just an instance of miscommunication.
You're going to really hate me when I say this....I never read the books!

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
You should read the books, they're quite interesting. Nothing I would read to bone up on egyptian research though.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I for one am open minded to the POSSIBILLITY of extra terestrial visitation of the earth. To say however that there is any "proof" of thier existence is misleading and IMHO ignorant. there is as far as I have seen NO physical evidence of the existance of extraterestrial inteligent life on this planet. Witness staements and eyewitness ccounts DO NOT constitute proof. There is no such thing as a truly credible eyewitness. Even in something as mundane as violent crime most eyewitnesses will see thier perception of events not the ctual events. Ask any seasoned law officer or Dstrict attorney about the value of eyewitness testimoney. The number of innocent men who have been jailed on eyewitness testimoney is staggering. The fact is human memory is not static. As our perceptions change so too do our memories. Unless and untill someone comes forward with Physicall eveidence of E.T. visittion there is NO proof.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I really do doubt that they would have gotten very close to the Earth because otherwise our satellites would have seen something by now, unless it is being kept secret by the governments currently. However it is quite possible that there are some aliens in a parallel galaxy who are more inteeligent than we are. They could have stonger telescopes, or possibly even some sort of devices for viewing not known to humans. Also I think that there are also some that are far behind us. You either believe that they are there or you don't though. There is nobody who can convince you. Either be stubborn and don't believe, or imagine that it is quite possible that hey are out there somewhere not known to humans.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
sinobyte,

Think about it.... wouldn't it be pretty repetitive and counterproductive if everytime someone wanted to ask a question about ETs here they had to go over all the evidence that exists?

What in the hell are you talking about? You must have conveniently skipped over the posts from others in this thread that said the same damn thing I did. I'd also like to point out that never once did I question the existence of extraterrestrials or asked for proof of them or UFO's. Go reread my posts and stop putting words in my "mouth". You don't need a "bad guy" that bad do you?

Sino,
sorry. Your avatar appeared with the wrong comments when I was rereading this thread yesterday.

And, no, I'm not looking for 'bad guys' anyways... though I would point out that the parts of the UFO community that DO perform active investigations don't twist things to fit theories to the degree that we see on many UFO websites.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Would anyone consider the Mexican air force video of the lights as proof? I mean it was disregarded as weather phenomena, fireballs in particular. But how does that account for their movement, they stayed in a pretty organized pattern, and stayed with the craft for awhile and then took off into the sky?
How do you account for such proof that will probably always be in debate?
Or am I missing something with this video?

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well the reptillians come from alphadraconis
greys from sirius and orion i think
nordics dunno
and cant remember the rest hold up,
www.global-conspiracies.com...

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

this should help
fixed second link
[edit on 7-6-2004 by machinegunjordan]

[edit on 7-6-2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do any come from uranus? LOL
ah these discussions crack me up

Keep it comming i need more of a good laugh.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
douchebag, what are you even replying here for? Go be dumb somewhere else...

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Would anyone consider the Mexican air force video of the lights as proof? I mean it was disregarded as weather phenomena, fireballs in particular. But how does that account for their movement, they stayed in a pretty organized pattern, and stayed with the craft for awhile and then took off into the sky?
How do you account for such proof that will probably always be in debate?
Or am I missing something with this video?

The Mexican UFO footage is definitely interesting but proves nothing except that UFO's can be caught on film. There's nothing in that film that indicates the UFO's are extraterrestrial.

There's also new doubts surrounding this footage because of the people directly involved with the promotion of this footage.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join