It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Legion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello to all of you out there from every part of the world. I have been visiting this website from quiet sometime now and thought of signing up today. No I don't have any extraordinary claims to make...I'm an ordinary person, living a ordinary life. I'm interested in international politics i.e, world affairs, wildlife and different types of conspiracies. I'm agnostic bordering atheism and has been from a long time now.
I don't believe in divisive politics like democrats vs republicans which is a constant source of topic here. Well, thats all for now. We will get to know more about eachother as time passes by.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by I AM LEGION

Hi LEGION, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Hello Sauron..thank you for the reply and helpful links. That's a cool avatar if I may add

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Politics here are sometimes.. well.. divisive, so you may want to stick to the general conspiracies and wildlife (fragile earth) topics.. or not.

Any questions you may have feel free to ask. I'm sure someone here will have the answer to just about any question you could have.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Ahh one of the good Geth

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by broahes

Hello and thanx for the reply. You are correct that politics is divisive however, my statement was more in par with domestic politics and not international. I believe that all people are equal and same irrespective of their race, religion or color, if we sort out the international policies the domestic ones of respective countries will fizzle out as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Ok I usually don't say too many things in the welcome boards but I gotta tell you, that was the coolest intro line I've ever seen. Did you think about that before hand because I saw "I Am Legion" and was thinking, "now this looks interesting". lol

Anyway I'm friending ya, enjoy your stay, feel free to give me a shout some time and most of all, don't let the ATS monkeys get your sanity!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sigh... I guess I gotta change my signature now...

Anyhoo, welcome to the family!

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sorry, 2x post...

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Legion2112]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hi Legion, nice to know you. Im also new here and learning the ways.

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
hi and welcome, let the truth unfold ;D

top topics

join