It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bigfoot Captured On IMAX film?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
On the hulu link, the part in question starts right around 9:35 in. After whatever it is hides down, the herd appear to stampede right on top of it. I doubt if it was a human just because he would've been trampled to death but it's hard to say.

thanks, that's one line of investigation sorted, cheers

peace

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The very next scene cuts to the herd in the river and is shot from the air, so there's nothing showing a view from the side where this anomaly is. Interesting but still no definitive answers.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Blackout-
Im not saying its Bigfoot, but I dont think that is a human being.........could be an ape maybe.

Bigfoot IS an Ape. Just think about it.

I am afraid it may be a human w/a backpack though.

I wish it was Bigfoot personally, but I am willing to let this one go.

The close up shots are very telling.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I won't be convinced this a actually Bigfoot until a couple peckerheads form Georgia kill it and put it into a freezer. Then you will have my attention.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I won't be convinced this a actually Bigfoot until a couple peckerheads form Georgia kill it and put it into a freezer. Then you will have my attention.

They did!

It was just stolen and replaced by a fake remember? And then they called it a hoax.

BUT... the original body looked totally different than the 2nd pictures!

Here is a thread I made about it 2years ago.
"Bigfoot = Missing Link DNA?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy!

[edit on 30-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

if you go back to those threads, you will see me acting like a dumbazz believing it was true. I ate the bait. Sometimes the best lessons in life come that way. It will take Bigfoot having a beer with me in a roadside cafe' for me to believe he exists.

Like GWB claimed, "fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, .....er.....shame on......................."

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Considering where it may have been filmed, it's more likely a couple of Québécois would club it to death.
If it is a guy with a backpack, that pointed head must be one heck of a tuque.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is old, i have definitely seen this here before and i agreed with the general consensus that it was some guy riding a bike along a trail.
Hey it may not be but it is what it looks like.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
That's rather embarrassing being caught on film. The film crew was probably caught in this decision of whether to reshoot such a great scene or go with it and hope that people were not bothered by the guy in the background.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Has it ever occurred to anyone other than me that the PTB put that kind of stuff in videos etc so people can notice them and think they found something really important.

Truth is the world is going to the Poo Poo bin and nothing distracts like a big foot video

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

It's a Black Bear that's shaped like a bunch of black pixels moving
across the screen.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Yah, thats a bear for sure. This is an excellent example of how picture quality can influence judgement. The direction it is moviing with its rolling shoulder movements make it seem like a "guerilla" but once you determine the angle of movement and understand how a bear moves the doubt goes away.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by Helmkat]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I dunno, im still not convinced that is some dude wearing a backpack. Im not saying its Bigfoot, but I dont think that is a human being.........could be an ape maybe.

I wonder what the Ape has in that backpack?

Seriously after the higher resolution you can clearly see this is a human with a backpack.

Here is one of my screencaps:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/472681ba12e1.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind of thin for an ape too, and DEFINITELY not a bear.
It's a human, whether he is with the crew or not.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

That is very very interesting and it does look like something is creeping around in the background there in that video and then crouches down - I dunno what it is, but it looks suspicious and it shouldnt be there.

I'm sorry, i was intrigued, but it looks like a bear running on 4 legs.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Geeze.. it's frightening that supposedly, there are people here that are sharp observers. And ITF suggests that people here are BETTER at identifying things than professionals? Lol?

It's clearly a PERSON with something on his back. Are you folks blind?

You can see his hand, you can see an artificial object on his back, you can see clothes. It's not a clothes-wearing, partially shaved bear, it is not a bigfoot, or a guy on a bike. It's a man with something on his back running and ducking down to hide from the herd. I'd guess he was part of the crew, and trying to drive these caribou to run so they could score a good shot.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I doubt if it was a human just because he would've been trampled to death but it's hard to say.

Well if that were true then the Bigfoot/Ape/Bear should be dead as well, right?

None of those animals or mythological creatures should be indestructible so there should be a dead Bigfoot/Bear/Ape there.

However if the stampeding herd would go out of their way to avoid trampling an ape I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for one of it's human cousins.

I don't think the herd went near the guy on the film.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Definitely need to look at the hi-res IMAX footage for more detail.

But, just from this clip alone it looks primate-like and appears to move on all fours. That doesn't mean it's a primate but it is definitely reminiscent of the classic Patterson-Gimlin footage as far as appearance ... not creature movement. The actual movement is totally different. It doesn't move like a bear moves. Unless this bear is totally adapt at stalking animals cheetah-style.

F'd & the S.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
You can see his hand, you can see an artificial object on his back, you can see clothes. It's not a clothes-wearing, partially shaved bear, it is not a bigfoot, or a guy on a bike. It's a man with something on his back running and ducking down to hide from the herd. I'd guess he was part of the crew, and trying to drive these caribou to run so they could score a good shot.

It's even more apparent here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1afbb271d17c.jpg[/atsimg]

You can see the backpack, shirt (not hair but cloth), white-skinned hand in contrast to dark sleeves, ear and hairline around it.

It's human, alright but not as clear in the first video posted so I can see the mistake.
The BlueRay one nails it.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
It's a cameraman. Watch the full version, they show footage from "bigfoot's" perspective. When you watch it in HD on bluray, you can clearly see that it is a cameraman w/backpack. He seems to come from nowhere because he is creeping up on the caribou, shielded by the small ridge. He crouches down, so as not to be seen by the caribou, as any good wildlife photographer would do.

There may be a bigfoot out there somewhere, but this isn't it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

The human must have been running a recon mission for MI6. Because he's decked out head to toe in black (ski-mask and all).

Maybe he was protecting her Majesty's caribou? Or at least, trying to figure out the caribou's contact?

I guess it could have been part of the film crew. But, that won't be too hard to figure out, huh? Just ask the people on that shoot, "hey, which one of you is the one that was stalking the caribou when we filmed this segment?"

Case Solved?
Not yet. Sounds like someone has some footwork before this can be cleared up.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by tyranny22]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join