It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirulina and Chlorella...anyone use these or have information???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
My mother has used it and she says it gave her an extra boost of energy. As for the Chlorella stuff, I've never heard of it, but ask around to get a second opinion or even a third.

Sometimes, people are misinformed about the things they SHOULD be taking, and informed, moreso, about the things they should avoid. Case-in-point, look at most of the foods we as human beings consume, whether bought at the store or a fast food restaurant?

Hope you find the answers that you're looking for on this blog site?!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I pick up a few GT's organic Kombucha multi-green, which contains blue-green algae, spirulina, and chlorella, weekly. It's part of my healthy diet changes I made about a year ago. I think this helps out a bit, but am not sure it has to do with the spirulina or chlorella specifically.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've been using a superfood blend containing Spirulina, Blue Green Algae and broken cell Chlorella for over a decade.

If I miss taking it for a few days, I notice a big difference in several aspects of my health.

I love it and highly recommend it - just be sure about the quality and purity of your source.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Outkast Searcher - Something we agree on.

I've been using Chlorella for over a year and I must say I have a little more energy from the stuff. I haven't had the flu or a cold since I started and I plan to keep taking it.

I've had good enough results to try the spirulina, mentioned by a previous poster, from his source in Australia. It's worth a try as I'm getting a bit long in the tooth and can use all the help I can get.

I get my chlorella from sunchlorellausa.com located in L.A. Check them out as I'm quite satisfied with their product and very good customer service.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Spirulina rocks.

Here's the chlorella I was just given:

Green Foods

I put it in some cereal and I can't taste the difference. Tastes like cereal. Take that for what it's worth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join