It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cicero's Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Greetings ATS,

Well, I have finally decided to join the site after "lurking" for the last year, stopping by pretty much daily to catch up on the latest topics. My real name is Tony and I live in the Seattle, Washington area. I am married and work as a Corrections Sergeant in a large metropolitan jail. I have worked in corrections for the past 20 years.

My interests are many and varied. Relating to the subject matter on this site, I would say that the Paranormal, UFOs, theology/philosophy, and political issues are my main focal points, though I have been known to read and follow threads from any forum that happens to catch my eye.

The number of discussion forums/groups I have been a part of on the internet I can literally count on one hand. And my common experience with those other groups has been that the discussions usually devolve into wild accusations and name-calling (I no longer assocaite with any of them). That is another reason I wanted to join ATS - not only does the content intrigue me, I have also been very impressed with the civility and decorum I have found in the posts. That is such a breath of fresh air. Additionally, the members here demonstrate a level of insight and intelligence in the forums which, quite frankly, I have found to be lacking anywhere else.

So, with that said, I just want to convey that I am very glad to be here and I look forward to many interesting discussions in the near future. Thanks!

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Tony! There are plenty of posts to review and reply to as desired on the topics you mentioned. Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cicero

Hi Cicero, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi Cicero, nice to know you. im sure you will find ATS insightful and helpful, might even change some of your hardcore beliefs.

new topics

top topics

join