It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CFR Membership Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
For those new comers who are interested in the CFR, and maybe even some of the veterans, here is a pretty valuable tool to keep in mind. From the CFRs own website, their member roster.

www.cfr.org...

Some of the notables I found on there in just around 10 minutes are as follows:

James A. Baker III
Warren Beatty
Lloyd Blankfein
Michael Bloomberg
Katherine A. Couric
Jamie Dimon
Timothy Geithner
Richard Nathaniel Haass
John P. Holdren
Alan Greenspan
David R. Ignatius
Jesse L. Jackson, Sr.
Angelina Jolie
Stanley A. McChrystal
Henry M. Paulson, Jr.
David H. Petreus
Colin Powell
Condoleeza Rice
Susan E. Rice
Eric Schmitt
George Soros
Joseph E. Stiglitz
Lawrence H. Summers
Paul Tagliabue
George Tenet
Katrina Vanden Hueval
Paul Adolf Volcker
Barbara Walters
Elie Wiesel
Brian D. Williams
Fareed Zakaria
Robert B. Zoellick

And the list goes on and on. I picked some of the most notable names I could, feel free to add your own influential people, and pass the link to their roster around.

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable, and so, if he is romantic, he tries to change it. And even if he is not romantic personally he is very apt to spread discontent among those who are."
H.L. Mencken

[edit on 29-4-2010 by BlesUTP]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I don't know all of these guys and galls and I onley heard they are not working in our best interests. They also showed up in the article I'm translating well. One of them anyway.

A quote :
"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent." ~ James Warburg

And of course the institutes in place. Like world health, world peace, world energy, world food supply, world environment, world safety and world democracy.
Or in other words, the globallisation of power.

If you are interested you can start reading the first part here. The world as a hostage part 1 I posted a link to part 2 in a reply.

Part one is about the bloodlines and the rayal families of Europe and Free Masonry . Part 2 is about the Black Nobility and the true origin of the Jews.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Flag for educational post.

Hope you aren't preaching to the choir. This could be very educational to new members.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
im hoping everyone will check this out, and bookmark it for future reference.

but the CFR is only the US branch of Chatham House, home of the Royal Institute for International Affairs. calling something a "royal institute" wouldnt go down to well in America.

glad to see other people are becoming knowledgable about the Black Nobility. Webster Tarpley has a couple good essays on some of the history of them on his site. His book Against Oligarchy is free to read there.

tarpley.net...

Also, if you can find a copy, Eustace Mullins book The World Order is one of my favorite books to draw from.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by BlesUTP]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
heres the membership page for the corporate members as well.

www.cfr.org...

just a few of the more well known corporate members are as follows:

AARP
Airbus North America
Banca d'Italia
Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
Bloomberg
BP
Chevron
CIT Group
Citi
Coca-Cola
De Beers
Deere & Company (John Deere)
Deutsche Bank AG
DynCorp
Estee Lauder
Exxon Mobil
Federal Express
General Electric
GlaxoSmithKline
Goldman Sachs
Google
Hess
Hitachi, Ltd.
IBM
JP Morgan Chase & Co
KBR
Lockheed Martin
MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings
Mars, Inc. (yes, as in the candy bar manufacturer)
Merck & Co
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
Mitsubishi International Corporation
Moodys
Morgan Stanley
News Corp. (individual assets of NewsCorp can be viewed here www.newscorp.com...# )
Nike
Pepsi Co.
Pfizer
Raytheon
Rio Tinto
Rockefeller Group International
Rothschild North America
Shell Oil
Sony Corporation of America
Soros Fund Management
Standard & Poor
Thomson Reuters
Toyota Motor North America Inc
Time Warner Inc
U.S Chamber of Commerce
Verizon
Visa
Volkswagen of America Inc.
Wal-Mart
Warburg Pincus LLC
Xerox Corporation

and the list goes on.

links to the corresponding entities can be found by visiting the corporate roster page.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Good to see people interested in the CFR…
As one of the most potentially powerful organizations in the world I don’t think the CFR gets the attention it deserves.

Here’s a very interesting annotated list of the 2006 CFR membership:

www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com...

Here’s a short list of notables not mentioned in the first post:

Brzezinski, Zbigniew - former National Security Advisor (1977-1981)

Carter, James Earl "Jimmy" - former President of the U.S. (1977-

Cheney, Richard B. "Dick" - Vice President of the U.S.; former Secretary of Defense; former Chairman and CEO of Halliburton; former member of the House of Representatives

Clinton, William Jefferson "Bill" - former President of the U.S. (1993-2001); a Rhodes Scholar

Ford, Gerald R. - former President of the United States (1974-1977)

Gates, Robert M. - Secretary of Defense; former CIA Director (1991-1993); former President of Texas A&M University

Haig, Alexander M. Jr. - former Secretary of State (1981-1982); former NATO commander

Kerry, John F. (D-Mass.) - U.S. Senator (1985-present); member of Skull & Bones; ran for president in 2004

Kissinger, Henry A. - former Secretary of State (1973-1977); former National Security Advisor (1969-1975);

Murdoch, Rupert - CEO of News Corporation; Fuhrer of Fox News

Rockefeller, David - former Chairman of Chase Manhattan; "Godfather of World Government"

Overall, the list is pretty mind-blowing.
If a group like this decided to do its own thing, who or what could possibly stop them?

(My favorite book on the CFR is ‘The Shadows of Power’ by James Perloff)

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

I've made some posts here, here, and here with material fully relevant to the genesis of the CFR.
It was co-opted by the interests of the Round Table Groups, by such people involved with the American financier J.P. Morgan, who were part and parcel of the cross-Atlantic drive for an "Anglo-American establishment."
The historian Carroll Quigley details all of this in his books "Tragedy and Hope" and, of course, "The Anglo-American Establishment: From Rhodes to Cliveden."

Parts 3 - 5 of the following interview with Quigley have the main details on the crowd who fostered the CFR, and especially part 4 from around the 2 minute mark:

Originally posted by Extant Taxon

Originally posted by Extant Taxon
Essential reading on a secret society whose influence in the near past on global affairs is perhaps still not fully realised, The Rhodes/Milner Group, or, Milner's Kindergarten, or, the Cliveden Set; is Carroll Quigley's The Anglo-American Establishment. Carroll Quigley's book is the go to on this subject, with a wealth of references for further research into this subject.

Download link for the PDF:

The Anglo-American Establishment: From Rhodes to Cliveden - by Carroll Quigley

It's well worthwhile viewing the following videos of a 1974 interview with Carroll Quigley on the subject of The Anglo-American Establishment. It gets very interesting through parts 3 - 5:

Some transcribed words from segment four to be found on this page.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Here's a great link for lists of members as well, but I think it's at least 5-10 years old and likely not updated. Source for the webpage doesn't show the edit date but latest date is '92 I believe - on the other hand it's a HUGE list!!

CFR Membership List A-E

The benefit of this older list, rather than the CFR website, is that this was created before CFR was discovered as a "mainstream" group of people and media personel so may contain people who are now hidden.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by Thermo Klein]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
All suppressors of Tesla science perhaps unwitting agents but
they should all be told.

Mind control is a bad thing.

But it does work.

new topics

top topics

join