It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Belgium Triangle

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
well first if you dont think they resemble eacgother you have vision problems, and second what idiot drives an obviously top secret aircraft at 30mph even if it is possible i mean that is like being in the illuminati, and goin around like a jehovas witness advertising it.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
That's your logic, and your opinion against the experiences of thousands of Belgians, including the Belgian airforce. The Belgian air force would've surely known if it was a Avro Vulcan. And believe me they would've made it public that it was a conventional airplane. The thousands of Belgians would've surely heard and recognized a jet-engine if it was indeed a jet.

And they still can't explain why the UFO could accelerate (vertically!!!) so quickly, which was witnessed by thousands. Furthermore, very similar triangle craft have been sighted since the 60's and had the same manouvering capabalities as this one.

And furthermore I don't like your tone at all. And you can't dismiss all of that as bs, because then you're saying that all those people were wrong and that the Belgian airforce was either wrong or stupid, and that trained Belgian air force pilots were not able to intercept an aircraft with f-16's that are superiour to that aircraft.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
vertically descending would mean it is a vertical take off and landing plane sorry about my tone. and i just think some accounts are bs. i mean IR doesnt lie. maybe it is some new version of the vulcan with VTOL and thrust vectoring and maybe some extra engines for stabilization.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
buddy you have been here a month today me i have been here 3 months and lurked for 4 or 5 so i know what i am saying.

Don't even start with the "My account is older than yours" rubbish, lol
You have no proof that it was a Vulcan

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
okay i have no proof you know why beccause this site wont provide upload of the IR scan.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Strange that all the investigators to date have not identified it as a "Vulcan"... What you must be saying is that the photo of a Vulcan was knowlingly passed off as that of an ufo.

To say that the Vulcan caused the flap is preposterous.

The black triangles came back to Belgium 10 years later...

Triangles are Back!

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well you havent been here long so i will clue you in rense is garbage and we are not the only investigators to debunk it as a vulcan it happened on a thread in aircraft projects

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
You still did not answer my question above (are you saying the photo is a Vulcan and/or the Belgian Flap was caused by a Vulcan).

Also, please provide the link with the analysis you mentioned.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
well the link is in aircraft projects under something like a guy wandering wat he saw thinking it was aurora a couple pages back then someguy said did it look like this with a belgian triangle pic then another guy was like hmmmmmmm then posted a vulcan i do not have time to post the link and what question.also have you read the project

[edit on 6/16/2004 by machinegunjordan]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

well the link is in aircraft projects under something like a guy wandering wat he saw thinking it was aurora a couple pages back then someguy said did it look like this with a belgian triangle pic then another guy was like hmmmmmmm then posted a vulcan i do not have time to post the link and what question.

....Huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
OK, I will try once more (have patience with me because I have not been on this forum as long as you... :-) )

Are you saying that the Belgian ufo flap was caused by an Vulcan?

Or are you saying somebody submitted the photo of Vulcan to fool people to think if was a Triangle ufo?

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's very easy to say that Rense is crap, because not everything is crap. Rense has shown real inexplecable things in the past, (like the sts Ufo's) It's like the boy who cried wolf. Furthermore, the article was forwarded to Rense.

And also IR doesn't lie, but radar from the f-16 and the air force bases don't lie either. Once again. And that it could be an updated version of the Vulcan is pure speculation on your part, just like if saying that the UFO is of ET origin (although there is more support for that because, Belgium should be able to make a legal complaint against the U.S. if it is was a secret U.S. aircraft violating Belgian airspace).

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here is the research project, machinegunjordan is talking about.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I did find thd discussion on the Vulcan bomber came up in 1997. See Don Ledger's reply:

Vulcan discussion

I think we can now move on...

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
well to answer your question i think the triangle was a vulcan that people were seeing maybe they were doing follow up research with the lighting or something

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well good to see this topic didn't die like I thought it might. This and the mexico sighting really is where people need to put their skills together and come up with some answers (hopefully better than invisible ball lightning that travels from Venezula to Mexico at hundreds of miles per hour)

Vulcan? No way (in my opinion)...other than maybe the shape. Better read up more on the event:

www.chez.com...

IR may hold a clue, but you can't ignore all the other facts with the case that point to something other than a suped up Vulcan. I would guess this is a new design from the ground up.

Also I think people forget that there were 2 and possibly a third distant one of these craft spotted and not just one. My gut says still says that this is an advanced US craft because it just doesn't act as robust as what most UFO reports describe. I've heard of these craft being seen elsewhere and they seem to always be "surveying" with beams of light. Is this a laser weapon targeting system for bombs or missles, that they are testing with? Or maybe it has something in common with the real laser systems that the US wants to equip on large Boeing jets to shoot down missiles?

I don't rule out aliens on this, but I would bet 70-30 on it being US/UK made. I always remember reading/hearing form the guys that designed stealth that the US has got more secrect stuff that is even more amazing!

[edit on 17-6-2004 by Boogie]

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
well here is another possibility, when chris gibson had his sighting he saw an aircraft about the size of a b-2 with f-111's tailing it well there is a b-2 sized aircraft, the top secret a-17 , which is replacing the f-111 if exists, so that would explain why they were there, now it uses conventional jets, and is traingular, and then the tr3 which i dont think this is. or aliens , but would aliens fly so a gazillion people could see them, not unless they were preparing us for an announcement but that wont be soon, so i would say, pimped out vulcan,or malfunctioning tr3 or a-17.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Forget about IR or RADAR, that proves something was there. It's the maneuvering, 30MPH, a change in vertical altitude of 4000ft in a min. That is an incredible range of flight characteristics.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
no it is not at all incredible all it means is it is a super suped VTOL aircraft.thats all

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Explain to me which VTOL aircraft can do a 4000ft vertical in a few seconds, without moving forwards or backwards... 100% vertical. Straight down. And that can change course without banking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join