It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim blood line?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AzoriaCorp

I would site psychopathy as a trait.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
If anyone, on this post is a GenXer.. The Forgotten generation. My generation. They fed our hippie mothers, red pills to take while pregnant with us, that generation. (That's a while other story) I know when I was little I had strange occurrences that happened to me and around me. as I had gotten older, I knew how to control my emotions. I remember my grandmother, and my mom, told me when I was older, that my doctor wanted to perform eye surgery on me. That was back in early 70. And I was on!y 10 months old. How did they know what strength of glasses I would be wearing at 10 months old? When I was in school, my dad always told me, to watch over my younger brother at school. And he always told me to be careful, because the bad men in suits would come and take us away. I bugged my dad, until he gave in and told me. That I was not from here, neither, was him or my brother. And that we would be took away by the government because they wanted to do experiments, on us GenXers that had already been pre-programmed before we were even born, by our moms taking what they were told were vitamins while they were pregnant with us. (1961-1981; anyone born between 1969-1981). Idk exactly the whole story of it all and its too long of a story anyway. So I am going to be short and sweet. As I had said strange things happened, my brother was born with epilepsy, he mysteriously 'grew out of' he wore glasses. Then later on in high school his vision was 20/20. I had hepC, then I mysteriously get rid of it. Then it mysteriously comes back, and my body fights it again. I have a friend (he spent half his life with me, and we have a daughter and two grandchildren together). But this is a good one.. I had a silver skull ring in elementary school. It had ruby eyes, my grandmother (that raised me, because my parents worked and were young too, and it was the 70's..so par-tay) but anyway, my meme, had received it while she was in college back in the 30's, when she had received two degrees an English/Biology teacher degree. But this is the story. I had that ring, I loved that ring, and I wouldn't take it off my finger. I felt good when I had worn it. One day we were outside for our recess, at school and we were playing ring around the roseies, (kind of appropriate for this pandemic we are having now) singing that song and all of a sudden I felt a slight jerk and I looked and my ring was gone! I had every one that day looking for my skull ring. About 9 yrs later, the friend I was talking about earlier, well he mentioned that he had a silver skull ring, with ruby eyes. I sat up with astonishment and excitement. I said there's no way, totally, no way. I asked where he got it. And he had told me, he had it back when he was in elementary school , he had found it in the recess yard. At his school 10 miles a way. Next thing I was gonna ask if it had any engraving inside the ring band. I didn't have to, he told me that it had.. MMB engraved in it. I was in shock, my body started shivering. That was my meme's initials!
How did that happen? Did it teleport? I think it was because a much stronger force made us have that same ring, because he lost the ring too, a slight grab, and it was gone, disappeared. Forever.
Him and I have had some wild experiences together. Stuff happening.. Strange. Just like my meme was before she had died she wanted to tell me something, but she never had a chance to because she had lost her voice like 2 wks before she had passed. My grandfather same. Before he passed away he had to tell me something, but he had lost his voice too. Last year I had gotten some sort of pneumonia, but it wasn't like any other sickness I had ever had. It made me hallucinate, made me walk around like a zombie, and it made me rip my clothes off, literally and my dad would wake me up in the mornings to take my meds. I would have never done that. But when I went to one hospital they turned me down. But the next day I had to go to another hospital, and they kept me, and quarantined me, in a separate room, like at the end of the hallway sort of room. And they hooked me up on a ventilator, they gave me throat and nose swabs like twice a day for four days. I was asking what was that for and they said that they were testing for the flu virus. I was like I had a flu shot. They said that it didn't matter because my immune system is suppressed because I take steroids daily for a rare disease, Addisons. But then me and my friend moved out. But my dad was getting that 'pneumonia' that I had, and he had suffered from it. Gotten rid of it and it came back again and again. The final time he had to be put on a ventilator not at the original hospital that he was in, but the same hospital that treated me. But his system was weakened and he passed away. On December 2nd. Of last yr. After that had happened, I started getting gifts (is what we always called them, gifts from God) not to brag, but my dad could heal. He had the healing oil on his hands. But anyway, I want to close this up. I am afraid I have said too much already. I know that they have done experiments on us from the get go. (The forgotten era) just recently I have been bombarded with spiritual awakening, dreams, my third eye is very perspective now. (I use my chakras and the bible for my tools to get closer to God) Because before my dad passed away he told me and my brother, many many times before, that we were special. And when he passed that we would see everything. He was right., we do now.... idk if we are the watchers, us 66 million Genxers (the ones from 1969-81) that was per-programmed, or what. I know that I am always a medium for the demons to speak through me and we have actually casted and binded demons. And I have done past life regression.. I am not even going to get into that.. Or are we the ones who will help lead all lost souls to heaven, and cast and bind the wicked. Kind of like the Army if God. How else would explain just what I had wrote and this isn't all of it. Not by a long shot. I guess you would call it The demon Hunters?
All I know is ....as Elwood Blues and Jake would say...."We're on a mission from Gad" (God).
All I know is...I have never dissed anyone about what religion or god they follow, its wrong because God gives everyone free will , its not my place. And I have never been one to push my beliefs on anyone. But here recently I feel like it is time, something I have been waiting for all of my life now and in past lives. I feel like there is a disturbance in the universe. Everything is unbalanced, out of service, out of whack. There is a certain urgency in the air.
Idk, y'all , something is coming. Something big. But I just want every one to know that I love you ...don't know ya but I love ya. Each and everyone! And if you believe in God, have faith in God, and request for forgiveness and give your heart and soul to Him that you too will hq be everlasting life here. A new Kingdom is coming to town. Out with the old and in with the new.
I felt like I needed to say what I said, I hope no one judges me too badly.
Only trying to help. Good lord knows I don't want to offend no one.
Sorry so long... As I had said there is more to my story....a lot more...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
They were hunted down and executed. Heaven viewed them as abominations, as did men. The angels that sired them... I heard they were sent into the bowels of the Earth, chained up, broken and made to watch the deaths of their children. Alternatively, they were turned into snakes and cast into the darkness. I recall another story where in Lucifer led them back through the darkness to God's favorite creation, the Earth, where they meant to make it their own.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance
Some people think some mountains are petrified titans like this:

One of the coolest photographs I've ever seen. Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IredBafi

I don't think it's real. I don't know.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I don't think it's real. I don't know.

I agree, it just looks so well sculpted. It's beautiful and sad.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whiteraven
Concerning the flood...if the writer of Genesis was earth centric then the flood was probably earth wide wiping out all or most of life.

The curious thing would be if earth had competing interest and somebody arranged for the safety of others besides Noah.

Also concerning God....God has bound himself by his won set of "rules"....he cannot lie but apparently God can repent as in the King James translation it is said that God, who walked in the Garden with man in the cool of the day repented of his creation of mankind just before the flood.

Then he promised never to flood the world again and place a new covenant before man with Noah.

Read Genesis Chap 1 to 10

Also according to the biblical account it implies that the Sons of God seem to be different the Nephilim.

Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,
6:2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose.
6:3 Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
6:4 The Nephilim were in the land in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
6:5 Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the land, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
6:6 And the LORD was sorry that He had made man in the land, and He was grieved in His heart.
6:7 And the LORD said, "I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them."

Everything was to be wiped out....??

I am going to reread this myself.

There are over 500 global Flood stories to be parsed.....odds Noah was the only one tipped off.....same as a snowballs in Hades.

Noahs Flood is CYCLICAL...due in 2021...ask Gill Broussard about it and heed his timeline and work....aside from his religious predilection for Dogma.....Gill has not seen nor validated on a personal level the fact that all doctrinal stories stem from one single source and it was NOT A RELIGOUS TEXT WITH TALK OF ANY DIESTIES WHATSOEVER....it was a tangible history book describing how a very technological global population was caught unaware by a CYCLICAL GLOBAL EVENT … and I don't have time to tell him now, I shot him an E-mail a few years ago but didn't follow up or get a reply......only a select few with prior accurate knowledge and data survived with a somewhat intact Micro-infrastructure.

Gill is in trouble in that he is heading to Jerusalem at the wrong time....this Cycle is not the one his data is referring to his data he is misconstruing refers to the Cycle just passed that we grew out of.

The New Jerusalem is in Canada.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IredBafi

Some people think some mountains are petrified titans like this:

One of the coolest photographs I've ever seen. Thanks for that.

Hey ...cool picture ….. Mudfossil University teaches us that these goliaths were where gold comes from....that gold is a biological remnant of these beings...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
There are over 500 global Flood stories to be parsed.....odds Noah was the only one tipped off.....same as a snowballs in Hades.

The New Jerusalem is in Canada.

Hey ...cool picture ….. Mudfossil University teaches us that these goliaths were where gold comes from....that gold is a biological remnant of these beings...

1. It was a global flood, probably from an asteroid smashing into an ice sheet in the Atlantic and causing both tidal waves and a rapid melting of the ice sheets. Nearly all of civilization was on the coastlines and rivers. The coast was gone and all the rivers flood, weather patterns changed drastically. Still, you'll find all sorts of stone-age bunkers in the mountains. I forget their names... Some were sophisticated enough to contain animals for husbandry, sewer systems, etc.

3. There's something to that. Early astronauts had, let's call it hallucinations, of giant men made of gold approaching their shuttle.

edit on 3-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2020 by IredBafi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The Earth is a Model....geography doesn't lie.....there is clear Macro-evidence of the last 3 Global Catastrophes or "Noahs Floods, a concrete constellation of new realities for the uninitiated.We can date them and also accurately reproduce their size and scope right down to the energy undulations that emanated from the Planet at those times.

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The Nephilim were the result of Hybrid-Vigor...look up the Liger and research it....apply the Template to slightly different groups of humans....and there you have it ….fret not I can explain anything you need clarified.

Silicone based Mountain sized beings are NOT Nephelim…..the Nephalim are carbon based HUMANS....and not much bigger than we are...maybe 3-4x our size comparable to the size gap between a Liger and its parents.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The book of Enoch describes giants of 3000 el and when you calculate that you come up with giants about a mile tall.

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: one4all

The book of Enoch describes giants of 3000 el and when you calculate that you come up with giants about a mile tall.

I have absorbed parts of the book of Enoch into my collective as generic data with everything else.I aknowledge there were beings recorded.The diety part not so much.Did the beings have a Creator?Sure.Was it a Diety.Not within my data field.

Yes 1 mile tall, there are a lot of awesome proofs all over the world of this gigantic time period here on Earth.

If I wanted to build a Pyramid today the most cost efficient thin would be to have genetically tweaked Giants build it.Possibly the Mile High Club members were works of Art .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join