It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with the trust of NASA?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Who runs this "space watch"?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

YAWN youtube videos you have nothing new to report then we have seen these all before.

What about these care to explain these pictures since you believe the Moon landings are a hoax.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

One half is from the Apollo 17 DAC as they left the Moon the other from the LRO mission .
Now none of the objects on the DAC video can be seen from Earth with any repeat ANY telescope you can see the astronauts tracks look at the LRO side even the tracks show and match.

This other image is this

dogsounds.files.wordpress.com...

The JAXA 3d image data of the Aollo 17 site compared with the picture the Astronauts took care to explain that.

You should of course already know about the fact I was going to post these as your ASTROLOGER should have warned you

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

hahahaha...Love the sarcasm...It doesn't negate the facts...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL

hahahaha...Love the sarcasm...It doesn't negate the facts...

As you dont want to argue against my post then I take it the FACTS I posted burst the little bubble you live in then

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Ok tell me the reason they are making underground bases...and one that suspiciously is under denver airport and what a coincidence that the CIA is moving there headquarters there...So why? Other then something that's coming?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Ok tell me the reason they are making underground bases...and one that suspiciously is under denver airport and what a coincidence that the CIA is moving there headquarters there...So why? Other then something that's coming?

Is it because you cant argue against these two images

you change the SUBJECT in the UK were I live and in other parts of the world we have had underground bunkers, facilities and even fuel supply lines because of the cold war.
Many have even been sold off.

So come on whats your answer re these pictures and your Moon hoax belief put up or shut up as they say!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Just arrogance that's all I'm hearing...Do some research on D.U.M.B.S and then lets talk about it being the same as "cold war bunkers"

[snip]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

Removed personal attack

[edit on 21/5/10 by masqua]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Wow...you believe everything you read on the internet, don't you?

If anyone is building underground basis, perhaps it has to do with more prosaic explanations than the End of the World.

What underground base at Denver? Actually, I know exactly where this is going and it will be hilarious.

And who says the CIA is moving there?

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Moderator request to 'play nice' and to refrain from getting personal.

Thank you.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Just arrogance that's all I'm hearing...Do some research on D.U.M.B.S and then lets talk about it being the same as "cold war bunkers"

[snip]

[edit on 21-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

Removed personal attack

[edit on 21/5/10 by masqua]

Just like others when you cant back up a claim change the subject, in the OP you claim the moon landings are hoax so come on make a comment re these images

Just in case you have forgotten this is what you said re the Moon landings

...moon landing, call me crazy but that crap was a hoax to strike fear in the minds of other countries during the cold war...

You said NASA lies, you say they did not land on the Moon can you expalin these images OR do I just take the lack of an answer from you as a sign that even you know your hoax claim is BS

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Dude your seriously not up to date on much are you?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

I said that because it is a hoax...clearly photoshopped images that's been pretty much proven...and I'm not giving you links because you can do it for yourself I really don't have time for children that's why I don't have any...Look at the evidence and get on my level, then talk to me.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I said that because it is a hoax...clearly photoshopped images that's been pretty much proven...and I'm not giving you links because you can do it for yourself I really don't have time for children that's why I don't have any...Look at the evidence and get on my level, then talk to me.

You FAIL with that reply once more mate the fact YOU cannot do anything other than make a statement with NO back up lets everyone on here see that you are WRONG

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No it makes you seem lazy...I'm not going through the net just for my dear friend "wmd_2008" your not that special...

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Second warning.

Stop the personal sniping or red flags will bloom.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dude your seriously not up to date on much are you?

Please, tell us all about the underground base at the Denver airport.

Again, I know exactly what you are going to say. But please, I want to hear it from you.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Yeah do the research..I'm not tryin to have my account banned over some bull, I could use harsh words to describe our many conversations... You mos-def-initely haven't schooled me on anything so I'm coming out of this a winner peace be with you...............

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I said that because it is a hoax...clearly photoshopped images that's been pretty much proven...

I haven't seen that proven at all (and for the love of pete, photoshop didn't exist in the 1960's and 70's). What I have seen are amateur astronomers photos and accounts of watching the apollo spacecraft going to and from the moon. Now before you say "how do you know they were manned" the answer is simple; Apollo 12. Apollo 12 was struck by lightning on launch and nearly aborted. The bolt scrambled the data coming down from the spacecraft and left mission controllers blind. Had it been an unmanned decoy to fool astronomers into thinking a manned mission was occuring it would have failed right then and there and never made it to the moon; it was only because a human was on board who was able to manually flip a switch that the mission could continue. Sure, they could have let a decoy fly into orbit uncontrolled at that point, but that would have been dangerous to things already in orbit and it never would have made it to the moon. Amateurs observed Apollo 12 on its trans-lunar trajectory, proving it was a manned mission.

and I'm not giving you links because you can do it for yourself I really don't have time for children that's why I don't have any...Look at the evidence and get on my level, then talk to me.

I'm not going to address this statement as it would violate board rules. Not cool, that's all I'll say.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

I said that because it is a hoax...clearly photoshopped images that's been pretty much proven...

I haven't seen that proven at all (and for the love of pete, photoshop didn't exist in the 1960's and 70's). What I have seen are amateur astronomers photos and accounts of watching the apollo spacecraft going to and from the moon. Now before you say "how do you know they were manned" the answer is simple; Apollo 12. Apollo 12 was struck by lightning on launch and nearly aborted. The bolt scrambled the data coming down from the spacecraft and left mission controllers blind. Had it been an unmanned decoy to fool astronomers into thinking a manned mission was occuring it would have failed right then and there and never made it to the moon; it was only because a human was on board who was able to manually flip a switch that the mission could continue. Sure, they could have let a decoy fly into orbit uncontrolled at that point, but that would have been dangerous to things already in orbit and it never would have made it to the moon. Amateurs observed Apollo 12 on its trans-lunar trajectory, proving it was a manned mission.

and I'm not giving you links because you can do it for yourself I really don't have time for children that's why I don't have any...Look at the evidence and get on my level, then talk to me.

I'm not going to address this statement as it would violate board rules. Not cool, that's all I'll say.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by ngchunter]

photoshop didn't exist in the 60's but sketchpad a minor software version of photoshop did. Invented by an MIT student. I wouldn't doubt if NASA funded the man to make it better. after sketchpad was Paint program.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

No it makes you seem lazy...I'm not going through the net just for my dear friend "wmd_2008" your not that special...

YOU dont need to look on the internet I posted links to 2 pictures try and get a spark between 2 neurons and explain the pictures
ie prove they are wrong

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join