It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is with the trust of NASA?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Why , because i don't tow the line you peddle
Looks like you forgot to take your chill pill today Rex

And which line would that be?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
[edit on 28-4-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
What facts? reap what you sow...What facts on William Cooper do you have other than firing insults at people who disagree with your "world views"...mmk...not saying your a bad person your just "what they want you to be"....you were taught to believe a lie and the facts will never satisfy a skeptic until it slaps them in the mouth.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
Yeah dude not even gonna dignify an agent or seriously disoriented man/woman with a response...

Again, unable to construct either cogent argument or evidence, you turn to ad hominems, appeals-to-spite and now, rationalization. You make several claims and say you have evidence to back up those claims, but when questioned and asked to present evidence, you equivocate.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
again talk about incoherent...the facts are there, you got a lot of searching to do and maybe some soul searching as well...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
and please stop trying to spell partially large words without a spell check...

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

again talk about incoherent...the facts are there, you got a lot of searching to do and maybe some soul searching as well...

If the facts are so evident, if you are indeed in possession of evidence as you claim, then it should be a very simple matter to present it. Instead, you dance around it, equivocating and dismissing.

Thus far you have called me a disinfo agent, delusional, corrected my spelling, insulted skeptics but have no presented this evidence you claim to have. Very interesting.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I dance around it? the facts are not hard to find...It isn't a matter of me "dancing" around anything It's as simple as this- I don't wanna argue with someone who does not get it yet and a matter of me being tired...So yeah I'm still trying to figure out the Psyche of people who think they are the universe and are special with the gift of knowledge but when in fact just as it says from the CIA director everything you will believe is false...I guess they have done a damn good job of manipulating you.
Go look for the facts and I don't mean NASA.gov I mean facts and tell me what you find smart man.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

For someone who doesn't want to argue, you sure have a funny way of going about it. We see yet more ad hominems, equivocating, and appeals-to-spite from you instead of backing this up...

I really don't care but please don't tell me that I have no evidence because I have evidence to make that statement look foolish

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
What if I retracted that statement? would we be talking about something else or would you continue the bashing? Take a look at what is going on in the world around you...We are damn near the next world war without the peoples consent...Gordon Brown, Obama, Bush and Bush sr. calling for world governance? Tell me what a world government (the one they have described on numerous occasions) will mean for you...You will not like what you find...They are not hiding anything? Please dude.
I've seen your posts and dude seriously no offense but your egotistical...Bashing others opinions while at the same time providing no facts as to why YOUR right.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

What if I retracted that statement? would we be talking about something else or would you continue the bashing?

I was not bashing anyone (Well...except for William Cooper knuckle-dragging, slack-jawed drooling followers. But they deserve it). Pointing out flaws in logic is not bashing someone.

Take a look at what is going on in the world around you...We are damn near the next world war without the peoples consent...Gordon Brown, Obama, Bush and Bush sr. calling for world governance? Tell me what a world government (the one they have described on numerous occasions) will mean for you...You will not like what you find...They are not hiding anything? Please dude.

Another red herring. How does the above falsify NASA data?

I've seen your posts and dude seriously no offense but your egotistical...Bashing others opinions while at the same time providing no facts as to why YOUR right.

You were not stating opinion, but matters of fact. You asked a question and you got a response; I was making no statements of fact but questioning the logic behind your question and claims.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi all,

What trust are you referencing OP ? NASA's, in my opinion, been a cover space prg., to fool Americans and the World into believing staged gaseous rocketry is the best blast to 17.5 MPH available.

Horse-pucky. I also believe, the Russians have been tagging the line w/USA for a bunch of years.

Decoy

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Yes Bill Cooper was killed by assassins and nobody can find the supposed cop he shot because he does not exist

Who says he doesn't exist? Where does that information come from?

Bill Cooper's worshipers are among the most vile and unthinking members we have. There is no depths they will not sink to the justify the man's actions.

Hahahah for one im not a worshiper and another thing is to say those who follow cooper are "vile" is not much different than Bush saying iran is the "axis of evil" or along those lines. You categorise an entire group of people THAT DO NOT FOLLOW YOU'RE beliefs.

Pot calling the kettle black eh?

I could say "Mos Def followers are vile" because i dont't listen to Hip Hop thereof those who so not have the same interests must be "vile" hahaha.

Well i do listen to Hip Hop and Black on both sides was a good album, new danger not so much so. Point is you are an absolute hypocrite.

I have tried to find the deputy cooper supposedly shot for years. Either he never existed or he dropped off the face of the earth? I do not agree with everything cooper said all though much i do. And the same for Alex Jones but at the same time he brings much to the table. I worship no man and you're assumptions are childish and just silly.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There was a thread not long ago about nibiru, now IM NOT claiming it exists but for all the skeptics the only graphs I got from anyone were from NASA...they have lied to everyone consistently yet we believe them consistently ...I just don't get it.

You engage in red herring after red herring.

Unable to construct a cogent argument to support your ideas or present evidence that falsifies the NASA data, you instead rely on ad hominems and appeals-to-spite. You cannot tell us why the data was wrong, only that you distrust NASA, therefore it must be wrong, evidence be damned.

Boy, am I glad I read as far as your reply 'cause I was just deciding not to get involved since all I could do was insult this guy, and his supporters, from here to there. His opinion comes from not having a high education and being ignorant of the way the world works. He "rages" about the moon landing being a hoax! How ignorant some people can be. They're fortunate that ATS doesn't censor b.s. 'cause if they did this thread would have been pulled from the get-go.

Thanks for expressing your dissatisfaction with such calmness. It helped keep me at bay.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hahahah for one im not a worshiper and another thing is to say those who follow cooper are "vile" is not much different than Bush saying iran is the "axis of evil" or along those lines.

That's an interesting non-sequitur. Reductio ad Bushum?

You categorise an entire group of people THAT DO NOT FOLLOW YOU'RE beliefs.

I could not care less if someone doesn't follow my beliefs. However, I do think that those that Cooper's apologists, those who try to justify his actions, are revolting, sick individuals.

Well i do listen to Hip Hop and Black on both sides was a good album, new danger not so much so. Point is you are an absolute hypocrite.

If it makes me a hypocrite to think there is something mentally wrong with Cooper's apologists and think they are a blight on ATS, then hypocrite is a badge I'll wear proudly.

I have tried to find the deputy cooper supposedly shot for years. Either he never existed or he dropped off the face of the earth?

Pardon me if I have trouble believing anything a Cooper apologists has to say. I have serious doubts you've done anything of the sort.

I worship no man and you're assumptions are childish and just silly.

Of course I don't think you actually worship the man. It's a hyperbole designed to show how much disdain I have for his apologists. Jeez, it doesn't have much bite if I have to explain it.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
i am so disgusted with nasa (Need. Another. Space. Agency) when i was a child they sparked no fueled my imagination. but now after years of lies hidden pictures, blurred pictures, lost pictures cover-ups etc... no real progress i have had enough. how do nasa scientists justify there 100k salaries. any normal corporation you dont produce your gone same rules should apply to this lot. they are basically funded by tax dollars but in return they are more concerned with germs and microbiology. give me a break obama if you or your staff are lurking about, "fire the lot of them" get people that have the passion for space exploration and people that produce results. its just a matter of time before a civilian space agency funded by private investors discloses what nasa allready knows and produces results. a viable alternative to the shuttle confirmation of et life truth about whats on the moon no more blurred pictures etc... i am more concerned with the esa and other space agencies then the joke that nasa has become. they should be forced to pay back the tax payers
in closing i have only two words for the welfare collecting agency known as nasa

"DISCLOSURE NOW"

peace

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I just hope that some civilian corporation is building true anti-gravity technology for mass-production spacecraft. That would make NASA irrelevant in an instant.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

As far as the alien question goes I know what I saw...I believe a human was flying it though...but I also believe that the systems we are seeing around the world is really something exotic and not from here...NASA plays a big role in that cover-up...So many videos that they explain away as "ice" or "debris" umm not from what I have personally seen these things do...It pretty much goes against anything we know about gravity.

Well there are the Anunnaki and we are supposed to look like them but they are much taller.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yes Bill Cooper was killed by assassins and nobody can find the supposed cop he shot because he does not exist

Who says he doesn't exist? Where does that information come from?

Bill Cooper's worshipers are among the most vile and unthinking members we have. There is no depths they will not sink to the justify the man's actions.

But yet Clinton (I believe) stated that he was the most dangerous man on truth.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

Actually, Myth Busters did an episode where they placed a flag in a vacuum and the kinetic energy transferred from the force of planting the flag allowed it to wave as though it were in a wind tunnel.

Not saying you're wrong, just that this argument has been addressed. For all we know everyone can be lying, including the show's producers, but I understand the principles behind how a flag can wave after being planted in a vacuum.

It's fair to say though that there are plentiful reasons to distrust not only NASA but the majority of government funded agencies.

When Kaguya was going over the moon on video, I sure as hell didn't see any dust blowing.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join