It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Blair, Very Close to being Indicted for War Crimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
While on a speaking engagement in Malaysia organized by "Success Resources Company", former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was the object of an articulate protest movement demanding his indictment for war crimes.

This was no ordinary protest. Tony Blair has been accused of war crimes in a legal initiative led by the country's former Prime Minister, Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

A War Crimes Tribunal as well as a War Crimes Commission were set up integrated by renowned jurists. Documentary evidence of war crimes committed by Blair and Bush has been carefully compiled and collected since 2006. The prosecution is led by several of Malaysia's most prominent lawyers.

full story can be read here globalresearch.ca...

well, the pressure is hotting up for tony blair. whether anything ever seriously develops from this movement remains to be seen. but they certainly seem serious. no mention of john howard but i know they have been doing some investigating of him also. i'd love to see them all to afraid to fly anywhere.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by orangutang

Sorry, how is that article an indication that Tony Bair will be indicted?

While on a speaking engagement in Malaysia organized....former British Prime Minister Tony Blair was the object of an articulate protest movement demanding his indictment for war crimes.

It's just a bunch of protesters "demanding" he be indicted. There's nothing legal or judicary about this at all.

And, seeing as how it's coming from an anti-globalisation website... I'll wait till I read it on BBC before I believe he's "very close" to being indicted.

EDIT : I'm not saying he isn't guilty of lying or misleading the British public, just that this inflammed article is not an indication of his potential indictment.

[edit on 28-4-2010 by noonebutme]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

As much as I wish it was true, I'll believe it when I see it actually happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

As much as I wish it was true, I'll believe it when I see it actually happen.

Yep i cannot see them doing him also. Just glad he never got his dream job, being euro head, now that would of been a disaster.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
As much as I despise the war monger and wish him to face justice I do not think that it is going to be very likely this side of reality because the “man” has many friends in very high places and I do not think those friends in high places are quite ready to throw him to the wolves just yet.

Of course I do wish that it was true and I do wish he would face true justice for his crimes but we are not there yet. When the day comes, if it ever does come I will fly to wherever his trial would take place and I will take my place among the crowds outside willing on the process of retribution and recompense because people of his kind are the reason so many have suffered.

Is the man even human to deny it and continue to breathe to look in the mirror when he shaves and how he can even continue look at his children indicates a man who obviously to his own mind can never be wrong?

Blair must face justice one day of the world is more back to front than I feared.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This will never happen in my lifetime, that is for sure, if you think those who are in Blair's inner circle will allow him to be charged with war crimes. Think again. Besides the Present Government will not allow any arrest to go ahead, maybe the government who is elected after May 6th, but no One does not see this happening.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
While Tony Blair is obviously guilty too... unless George Bush faces trial too, then it's pointless.

As Bill Bailey joked on some show or another...

"America is like the bully and Britain like the kid who peered round the back of the bully, sticking his tongue out"

So unless they're both tried, and I don't believe this article even says one of them is going to be, then It's pointless.
We can hope but it ain't gonna happen.

[edit on 28/4/10 by blupblup]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I hope Bush, Blair and Howard reincarnate in their next life as Iraqi orphans.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
well he can take Rove, Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld
with him. They're like peas in a pod.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
why are malaysia sticking their hoof in?

I dont remember Blair invading them looking for wmd's. and oil

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

You mean you don't remember the brittish occupying Malaysia and suppressing an independence movement as long ago as the 60's?

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

no i do not remember tony blair doing that. funny..

[edit on 28-4-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I'm just saying, that there is probably some residual hard feelings towards England.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

What he probably meant was the british are responsible for so many things in this world that is wrong.

The anglo american empire really has screwed over so many places on earth.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

Thats the same thinking as hating germany now because of what Hitler did in wwII.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Poor countries who were under the thumb of an imperialist nation will always have a cultural-memory of their history.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Or it could be that Bliars government foreign policy is the same as its ever been.

Still raping and pillaging.......Just saying

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It is incredibly doubtful he would be found guilty, even if he was hauled in front of a War Crimes Tribunal.
Even if he was convicted, it would serve no purpose unless Wingus (Bush) went first. For where Wingus goes, Dingus follows!

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If Blair was indicted and tried it might help to get the same thing to happen to Bush, of course Bush would just say that he did what Cheney told him to.

new topics

top topics

join