It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at BAPHOMET, really look at him - what is that in his trousers!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here's the picture I think the OP's referring to:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e04b3ca66225c149.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Chicks fan !

Yes, I am referring to this, thank you very much for putting it up.

I will put it in the opening post if I can.

Not sure why my link would not work - it did for me.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is a symbol of duality.
The serpents represent DNA, altho this has only recently been a part of the consideration for this symbol.
Somehow serpents became associated with Evil....which is far from the original intent.
Doesn't the forbidden knowledge site give the full explaation of the symbolishm in this drawing?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Chicks fan !

I am new here are you able to tell me how you got that picture to show up?

I am not sure how to load a picture so it can be seen without a link.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What is coming out of his pants reminds me of a caduceus. The symbol associated with Dr.'s. Slightly different, but yet, that is what it reminds me of.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue

I am not sure whether there's an easier way to do it, but I've U2U'd a step by step explanation of how I did it.
It might look complicated the way I've put it, but it's not too hard if you follow the instructions as you go along.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Is there any deeper meaning - other than the obvious - of why it's sticking that way out of ''his'' trousers ?
And what's that directly behind it that looks like the head of a tennis racket ?!
What's the meaning behind ''him'' looking entirely masculine except for the female breasts ?
I do not know too much about this baphomet, other than some brief descriptions I've found searching the internet.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Conspiracy Chicks fan !]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Isn't Baphomet kind of a symbol of the TAO? The nature of duality?

Yes, as above so below etc, amongst other things.

Peace

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry, masons don't worship baphomet. Whether it be the lower levels or the "high levels" (whatever the hell that is). I always found the higher levels of freemasons worship lucifer thing terribly hilarious, how is it that us people who are masons know nothing of this but yet random conspiracy theorists who get all their info from the net know of the "higher levels and satan worship". Makes no sense. lol.

[edit on 27-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Chicks fan !

I am not sure whether there's an easier way to do it, but I've U2U'd a step by step explanation of how I did it.
It might look complicated the way I've put it, but it's not too hard if you follow the instructions as you go along.

Thank you

I will give it a go.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Chicks fan !
Is there any deeper meaning - other than the obvious - of why it's sticking that way out of ''his'' trousers ?
And what's that directly behind it that looks like the head of a tennis racket ?!
What's the meaning behind ''him'' looking entirely masculine except for the female breasts ?
I do not know too much about this baphomet, other than some brief descriptions I've found searching the internet.

I have met a being in my dreams like this (not the goat exterior bit) and I can tell you there is such a being as him and all of that which is in his trousers is not symbolic or some symbol but an actual drawing! Made to look rather like some sort of symbol.

Look at it - it is a pouch with two probes and a phallus.

The breast is meant to be inside the pouch at the top right but there maybe two?

Anyway that is what I get, what surprises me is this being I have met in my dreams on many an occasion, has been drawn so actually and it is all over the net and yet nobody is really talking about it?

And no it is not the devil before anybody starts with that rubbish.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Where have you seen it?

reply to post by muzzleflash

The Templar Inquisition was done to rid the debt of the French King. All evidence was fabricated. Even the Catholic Church acknowledges that.

reply to post by navione

If you are referring to Albert Pike and the mention of Lucifer in Morals & Dogma, he was talking about enlightenment, knowledge.

reply to post by RuneSpider

Its called the Caduceus.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Maybe not at the lower levels but I am pretty sure this is part of Mason worship.

I have seen it countless times.

Well, it did appear in relation to the Church's inquisition of the Templars, as records indicate.

So it would really not be that big of a stretch to assume it has continued to some extent through the ages in the remnants.

That's speculation though because they will deny it if you ask them (I am guessing).

Yes - absolute denial apparently.

Oh well did we expect anything else?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by Trublue

What gives? 2 threads where you post an image that cannot be viewed by us without authorization, and you are calling us blind? Can't you find another source of the image you so want us all to see?

Is this a ploy by you to get us to subscribe to this website with the image, or what?

No ploy, I have no connection the that site.

It came up for me, not sure why others could not see it.

I am not subscribed to that site.

I am new here and did not know how to load the picture up.

Anyway all fixed now, someone else found it and put it up and I copied it into the opening post.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
I'm working on the translation of a Dutch article.

I've made a thread with part 1 of the article.
You can read it here. The world as a hostage part 1

It tells about the origins of the black nobility, Europe's royalty, The knights Templars the founding of the Free Masonry from the beginning up untill now.

Its only part one I'm working on part 2.

The explanation is given in part one that Baphomet represents wisdom.
It is not about good or evil it's more about what you can do with it that can be good or evil.. Like wisdom.

I will be sure to check out your thread.

Thanks for posting your link.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
I am a Mason. I DEFINITELY deny worshipping Lucifer! I have never witnessed ANY Mason worshipping Lucifer, nor anything that would in any way be confused with Lucifer!

Clear enough?

hmm how about this then...

What is Lucifer worship?

Albert Pike's bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries," which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisely the same as the Ancient, Pagan, Satanic Mysteries.

Freemasons worship Lucifer, the Light-Bearer. Lucifer and Satan are biblically the same individual, Freemasonry is really the worship of Satan. By quoting their own sources and depicting the symbols in which they use, this claim is proven.

"Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning!

Masons from the first initiation which is the first degree are urged to mightily "seek the Light!"

Looking closely at the Baphomet you will see that the emphasis is on sex. This Being is androgynous -- both male and female -- you can see it has the breasts of a woman, and an erect phallus. You'll notice that the erect phallus has two serpents coiled around it.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

So the elite are worshiping Queen Semiramis and Nimrod and it seems all religions have their roots in this religion so we are all already worshiping Queen Semiramis and Nimrod although may religions are hugely in denial about this, especially Christians who refuse to see the extremely obvious connection.

Lucifer is apparently Lilith? But sometimes said to be his lover and Lilith was connected to Adam as in they were one being but got separated. The goal is to become the complete Adam?

Queen Semiramis is Lilith.

"Baphomet" is a pagan fertility God associated with the creative force or reproduction. Baphomets head was represented as that of a ram or goat, a common symbol of procreation and fecundity.

The Templars honoured Baphamet by encircling a stone replica of his head and chanting prayers. The ceremony honoured the creative magic of sexual union but the Pope Clement convinced everyone that Baphomet's head was in fact the devil. The Pope used the head of Baphomet as the linchpin in his case against the Templars.

The modern belief in the horned devil known as Satan could be traced back to Baphomet and the churches attempts to recast the horned fertility god as a symbol of evil. The church has obviously succeeded.

Dan Browns the Da Vinci Code.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
The mason do not deny they worship lucifer or the light....there are a number of reference to the god of light in Masonic text books..there are videos of lodge members saying they are lucifer...I Am trying to learn how to post videos and links but it's rather difficult using an I pad..sorry about that..

Hope you work it out, I would love to see them.

Ask one of the mods for help.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

I'm going to get frustrated here because I actually spent the time to read this book and find it utterly ridiculous at this pint these links keep getting taken away from the book.

It is a very difficult book to read, but interesting.

Now, where to start.

First, Lucifer is not a true name of Satan. It is attributed to him, yes.
Incorrectly. The reasoning being that a particular passage referencing the King of Tyre is taken to mean Satan.

There is a very lengthy discussion that at the moment would make me go a bit cross eyed. Basically, when the Bible was being translated, they translated it to Lucifer, instead of Star of the Morning.
Which Jesus is referred to as later on in the New Testament.

As far as the quote from Morals and Dogma, the full paragraph is:

The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer. LUCIFER, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish Souls?
Morals and Dogma

He's questioning the nature of Lucifer, not honoring it.
At the time, it wasn't known that the name Lucifer was due to a mistranslation.
That, and Milton's work Paradise lost cemented Lucifer as Satan's name.

Pike did not view Lucifer or Satan as a separate entity, but instead believed that instead that Satan was the negation of God.
And the Light is God, or the Grand Architect of the Universe, who each Masons God.

I'm going to go away and be sick for a it, nothing to do with this forum, just been off all day.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Well thanks for all that but I never said "Baphomet" was Lucifer, if that is what you were thinking. Anyway here is someones view of who is possibly Lucifer? Personally I am happy enough with your explanation that Lucifer was simply a mistranslation. I don't believe in the devil anyway.

There are sources on the net that talk about the whole Adam or complete Adam. This is possibly referring to his being at one time apparently in the same body as Lilith, his first wife who is said to have been joined with him - the whole Adam?

Lilith or Lucifer- the partner of Adam According to legend and Hebrew mythology, Lilith was the first Eve. God created the heavens and earth, animals, and people.

It’s told that Adam and Lilith were created at the same time, as equals both from dust. One accounting of the legend records that Adam and Lilith were created as bi-sexual beings. Another accounting of the legend involves them existing in one body for a time.

The legend that has them existing in the same body is not specific regarding the way they occupied the body. We don’t know if they were joined side by side, back to back, or if they shared the same body.

It's always struck me that the descriptions of Lucifer as "the most beautiful angel" or "God's favorite angel" sound like he just may be a she and is the missing entity known by the Jews as Shekinah, the female counterpart of Jehovah.

Lucifer literally means "bringer of light" and is associated with the planet Venus, the Goddess of love.

mystichaos.spaces.live.com...!EC3461FF8BBDB8A7!145.entry

This then associates Lucifer with Aphrodite and Venus and ultimately with Queen Semiramis, as Lilith is apparently her, as a night time version so to speak? Also symbolised as an owl and that is who is worshiped at the grove.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Semiramis - The Wife of Nimrod
is also known under various aliases,

* Allilah or Allah
* Ariadne
* Astarte
* Cybele;
Goddess with the 12 stars;
celibacy is required of her priests
* Diane
* Ishtar; Babylonian sun-goddess
* Isis; Egyptian sun-goddess - who become Mary
* Laksjmi
* Lady Liberty
* Rhea; Goddess of the hunt
* Sin; the moongod(dess)
* Venus/Aphrodite (Goddess of Love) who was associated with Hermes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join