It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at BAPHOMET, really look at him - what is that in his trousers!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm tired of all this blindness!

Are you all deliberately pretending to be blind?

Looking closely at the Baphometyou will see that the emphasis is on sex. This Being is androgynous -- both male and female -- you can see it has the breasts of a woman, and an erect phallus. You'll notice that the erect phallus has two serpents coiled around it.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e04b3ca66225c149.gif[/atsimg]

Now come on - someone else has pointed it out even!

It looks like an open pouch, with a phallus and two serpents (probes).

Does anyone want to discuss that?

Why do the Masons worship such a being?

Is he mythological or is that a blatant truth, in your face and you are all ignoring it?

Forget about the fact that his outer body is some kind of copy of pan etc,

What about that which is in this trousers!!!

Edit: changed picture

[edit on 27-4-2010 by Trublue]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

The Mason's don't worship this being.
Like I said in the other thread, he was invented back in the mid-1800's.
He was part of Levi's system of magic, nothing to do with Masons.
Or the Templars, either for that matter, despite what Dan Brown says.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Maybe not at the lower levels but I am pretty sure this is part of Mason worship.

I have seen it countless times.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by Trublue

How can I trust anything you say when you are spreading misinformation?

"It first appeared in a late twelfth century Provençal poem as a corruption of "Muhammad"[1], but later it appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 1300s. However, in the 19th century the name came into popular English-speaking consciousness with the publication of various works of pseudo-history that tried to link the Knights Templar with conspiracy theories elaborating on their suppression."

en.wikipedia.org...

The evidence shows that it is at LEAST 600 years older than you said.

Good try though.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/4/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublue
reply to post by RuneSpider

Maybe not at the lower levels but I am pretty sure this is part of Mason worship.

I have seen it countless times.

Well, it did appear in relation to the Church's inquisition of the Templars, as records indicate.

So it would really not be that big of a stretch to assume it has continued to some extent through the ages in the remnants.

That's speculation though because they will deny it if you ask them (I am guessing).

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

What gives? 2 threads where you post an image that cannot be viewed by us without authorization, and you are calling us blind? Can't you find another source of the image you so want us all to see?

Is this a ploy by you to get us to subscribe to this website with the image, or what?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'm working on the translation of a Dutch article.

I've made a thread with part 1 of the article.
You can read it here. The world as a hostage part 1

It tells about the origins of the black nobility, Europe's royalty, The knights Templars the founding of the Free Masonry from the beginning up untill now.

Its only part one I'm working on part 2.

The explanation is given in part one that Baphomet represents wisdom.
It is not about good or evil it's more about what you can do with it that can be good or evil.. Like wisdom.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It is actually a symbol used by the Girl Scouts of America, as they seek to replace a male-oriented Christianity by a female-oriented worship of the Goddess Ishtar!

I have advanced through Masonry to the 32nd Degree, and NEVER saw this ridiculous emplem. Perhaps we should cross-check it with the "X-files."

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The name is around a bit longer, true. I'm referring to the picture.
The picture is Eliphas Levi's Sabbat Goat, from the mid 1800's. Read the whole article you yourself posted.

In the 19th century, the name of Baphomet became associated with the occult. In 1854, Eliphas Levi published Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie ("Dogmas and Rituals of High Magic"), in which he included an image he had drawn himself which he described as Baphomet and "The Sabbatic Goat", showing a winged humanoid goat with a pair of breasts and a torch on its head between its horns (illustration, top). This image has become the best-known representation of Baphomet.

It did come up under Templar torture, and the descriptions didn't match, the testimonies gave different descriptions.
The head ceremony, if there was one, probably had more to do with John the Baptist, who the Templars held in esteem.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The mason do not deny they worship lucifer or the light....there are a number of reference to the god of light in Masonic text books..there are videos of lodge members saying they are lucifer...I Am trying to learn how to post videos and links but it's rather difficult using an I pad..sorry about that..

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Isn't Baphomet kind of a symbol of the TAO? The nature of duality?
Masculine yet feminine, animal yet man, etc etc.

To me he'll always be Slaanesh.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

The Masons' don't worship Lucifer, though I'm sure you'll find plenty of YouTube videos saying otherwise.

A bit more of the the other thread, Levi took much of the mythology for his Baphomet from Pan from Greek Mythology.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

who or what is Slaanesh ?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

He's a malevolent god in a fantasy world:

"Slaanesh is the Chaos god of desire. A sensuous, androgynous deity associated with hedonism and decadence, he is known by many colourful names such as The Dark Prince, The Prince of Excess and The Feaster of Pain"

It's a nerd thing

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

The name is around a bit longer, true. I'm referring to the picture.
The picture is Eliphas Levi's Sabbat Goat, from the mid 1800's. Read the whole article you yourself posted.

Ok, but first you said exactly this

The Mason's don't worship this being.

The subject is not the photo, obviously. You said "he was invented", not "the picture was made".

So it seems to me like your story changes when you get confronted with evidence lol?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you were just mis-wording it all. I'll play nice.

But it does cause me some suspicion, I am afraid to say.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublue

Your link to an external image doesnt work.
2nd line...

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I did misspeak, if you will. My intention was clear to myself.
If you check Trublue's othr thread I said much the same thing there as well, and that was a olderpost.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I get this when I click on your link:

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at theformofmoney.blogharbor.com Port 80

Sooo...

Originally posted by Trublue

It looks like an open pouch, with a phallus and two serpents (probes).

Does anyone want to discuss that?

What about that which is in this trousers!!!

... it looks like you want to discuss "that which is in his trousers" but you're going to have to go first because I can't see it...

What about it?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I am a Mason. I DEFINITELY deny worshipping Lucifer! I have never witnessed ANY Mason worshipping Lucifer, nor anything that would in any way be confused with Lucifer!

Clear enough?

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

TruBlue's referring to this one:

It looks like the top of Herme's staff:

Which would fit with Eliphas Levi using Pan's mythology to develop his Sabbat Goat.
Pan was the son of Hermes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join