It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 : London Zion - THE SHADOWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
THE SHADOWS OF THE DALAI LAMA - Dead men shall speak and i will speak for him - THELIGHT...Rik Clay about his thesis on the 2012 Zion Olympics and how this connects with the trinity of the "new age" and how an "end game messiah" will be presented to us around 2012.Precession, Astrological Ages, Religion, Transition of the Ages, A Trinity Event, Osiris-Isis-Horus, New World Order of the Ages, Diana, Galadriel, Ritual Murder of Diana, Prince William as the new Sun King, Haiti Massacre, Port-au-Prince, Olympics Rings, Atlantis, Religion of the New World Order, the significance of 7, Chakra System, New Spirituality, Egyptian Roots of Star Religion, the End of the World, all shall be presented in this series.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
thanks for this, will be watching it after i watch the first 2 parts...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is all slightly believeable until you get to the part where they get a native shaman to do a blesssing/prayer and say he's praying to lucifer than give absolutley no explenation.... So basicaly you're saying my ancestors and I worship lucifer....? Which I really don't see and advantage of or would ever advocate...

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nice find! This is very interesting.

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer"

en.wikipedia.org...

I think the actual meaning of Lucifer might apply here.

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The Olympic 2012 logo is still weird in my opinion.

Coincidence or not?

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Failed
Nice find! This is very interesting.

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer"

en.wikipedia.org...

I think the actual meaning of Lucifer might apply here.

thanks

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

not really imo. to spell zion they have not only re-arranged the order of spelling, but rotate images and even cut and paste the dot on the i. I mean I'm iron lion zion but the logo seems a bit of a stretch.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by Grey Magic

not really imo. to spell zion they have not only re-arranged the order of spelling, but rotate images and even cut and paste the dot on the i. I mean I'm iron lion zion but the logo seems a bit of a stretch.

???????????

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Look at who I was replying to...

was commenting on the spelling of "zion" using the logo.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Very difficult to watch, also very little information. Seems like the person wants hits or views not to spread information.

new topics

top topics

join